Attacker of the Day

DeletedUser

so post what amount of units youve killed when you got your attacker of the day award =)

ill start:

award10.png

You defeated the most units in this world as an attacker on 02.09.2010 (305.457 units)!

DeletedUser

lol, just before you rach

award10.png

1x Attacker of the day
You defeated the most units in this world as an attacker on 01.09.2010 (304.711 units)!

DeletedUser

lol, I might have to try again in 2 weeks when my offense is built back up again. :p

D4alicious

4x Attacker of the day
You defeated the most units in this world as an attacker on 06.09.2010 (1.041.168 units)!

I would like to say thanks to everyone who believes in me and supports me, too many people to thank really so I'll just say thank you to everyone.

A special thank you goes out to gummer4england for not dodging my nukes and letting me clear his offence sitting at home.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

I somehow managed to get it with 98k troops killed. :p Wooooo!!!

EDIT

I was told (very firmly) to actually post it so here's my try at that:

1x Attacker of the day
You defeated the most units in this world as an attacker on 25.08.2010 (98.754 units)!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

lol nice way to prove your critics wrong D4 =P

i shall have it today!
Current records
award10.png
Attacker of the day
You defeated the most units in this world as an attacker today (327.416 units)!
Keep this record until midnight to get the award!

and im not finished!!!

DeletedUser

loli have my own troll, every post D4 does has me in it lol aww bless :) a thanks to all that belives in me lol sad its not the grammies dude lol its a game, when you leave here (TW) do you really think any1 will care you got 1mill ODA in a day? lol oh n FYI thats prob the day i got 3mill ODD in a day thanks to you, infact ALL my ODD is from killing your nukes and i guarantee i killed more of yours than you did of mine :)

you got 1mill oda in a day lol hardly off off troops as we all knwo off troops give you minimal oda so nice flame :/ even though i been away for last 3weeks and EVERYone knows my account been inactive so woop de woop d4 lol im sure you will start getting sum defenders of the day very soon. oh wait you wont cos you have no def troops at all

D4alicious

Yea, If you couldn't see that as a joke then your even sillier than I thought.

Also "Attacker of the Day" is not an ODA amount. It's amount of units killed. Each unit killed gives different amount of ODA points.

And explain to me how that is trolling? Please just keep making up your bs...

And I very much doubt you killed more of my nukes than I killed of yours...But keep making out that you "dodge all your offence". But how could you when you also say your inactive?!?!?!? Do I need to send you the reports of the 700 nukes I've already sent at you?

Keep blaming it on your "inactivity" EVERYone believes you...

Here is the latest 5 I have stored in my neat little group, from yesterday I believe hitting over 3 hour period.
Attacker: D4alicious
Origin: D4SaysRAWR (###|###) K36

Quantity: 0 0 5078 0 39 3199 0 0 224 99 0
Losses: 0 0 825 0 39 483 0 0 36 16 0
Belief: Your troops were religious. Battle strength: 100%

Defender: gummer4england
Destination: Gummer4england is here! (539|554) K55

Quantity: 0 0 7224 0 100 2592 249 0 220 20 0
Losses: 0 0 7224 0 100 2592 249 0 220 20 0

Quantity: 0 0 5081 0 39 3199 0 0 224 99 0
Losses: 0 0 511 0 0 299 0 0 23 10 0

Destination: Gummer4england is here! (546|556) K55

Quantity: 0 0 6745 0 0 2419 230 0 202 8 0
Losses: 0 0 6745 0 0 2419 230 0 202 8 0

Quantity: 0 0 5077 0 39 3199 0 0 224 99 0
Losses: 0 0 929 0 39 526 0 0 41 18 0

Destination: Gummer4england is here! (540|552) K55

Quantity: 0 0 6187 0 68 2215 209 0 183 11 0
Losses: 0 0 6187 0 68 2215 209 0 183 11 0

Quantity: 389 0 5224 0 100 3199 0 0 240 61 0
Losses: 389 0 5224 0 36 3199 0 0 240 61 0

Destination: Gummer4england is here! (538|552) K55

Quantity: 5000 6800 4022 5500 50 1439 134 4333 117 6 0
Losses: 2488 3384 2002 2737 25 716 67 2156 58 3 0

Quantity: 0 0 5667 0 41 3235 0 0 249 111 0
Losses: 0 0 561 0 41 302 0 0 25 11 0

Destination: Gummer4england is here! (527|552) K55

Quantity: 0 0 4934 0 63 1796 165 0 145 9 0
Losses: 0 0 4934 0 63 1796 165 0 145 9 0

I won't show all the farms I'm also destorying some below lvl 20.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

D4 gained 2m ODA in one day recently =P followed by 1m then 700k then 500k....

DeletedUser

i just find it humorous that everyone of his posts revolves around me its almost like i have a fan :) (i know im mentioning him in mine lol but im replying to my fan it would be rude to not throw the dog a bone when he keeps bringing it back to me :) also nice reports want me to start posting some of your attacking with defs/mixed (i know you may use them 600 spears for sniping but seriously why attack with the,m?) and some attack with not even half nukes?

yes you cleared out some of my nukes i have not been here to defend nor have i used a sitter or support, i just recently started defending your attacks as i been giving you free oda with me not here

yes i was inactive but does not mean i was yellow it just means i come on for 10mins in a mornign beofr work to dodge as many nukes as i could until my lift arrived then off to work for a 12hr shift and back and it was a few hrs before i even log in for a further 10mins before bed time :)

so as you see i was technically not active but i was not active enough to do anything more than dodge 10mins of attacks lol i will certainly be giving you more of a fight now i off work for a while and that lone noble you sent at me although has made me curious as to why you send 1 noble lol i expect more later (nuke train) but either stil you will be sniped as like i told recce at start i not interested in ram speeds only nobles get my attention :)

but like i said kid you mock me for working hard in rl and not having time for a computer game yet in the upcoming weeks i wonder what your excuses will be when your areas and friends start falling????

you say everyone ios blaming me? for what exactly lol i say im inactive you say people blame me? why would people blame me for being busy at this point in the year? that statement makes no sense? please provide details on everyone thats blamining me for somethig lol?

DeletedUser

I can vouch for Gummer. It takes him 10 hours to reply to my mail, He is barley ever on Skype anymore. Seems not the old active Gummer that we all know

DeletedUser

Okay, honestly.

1: I'm sick and tired of hearing being inactive as an excuse. Sure, it's a reason, but it's not an excuse for the other player getting whatever that player got. They're just smart for attacking you when you're not there. And it's not a cheeky thing to do nor is it cheating because you could've just set a sitter in the tribe.

2: As D4 has already pointed out, there is no such thing as an ODA award (daily nor officially). It's stupid really because Tribal Wars did the delay in ODA for red reports yet they show the amount of troops you've killed in day immediately so yeah... It's pretty pointless.

3: I honestly thought we were over this now. It's pretty obvious D4 was making a joke, but seriously? I don't think anyone on this world has complained about someone else as much as you two. Gummer, you've spent like three entire posts now to point out how D4 mentions you in all his posts and you just reply. Well, guess what. You do exactly the same thing. It's amazing. Prove it on the battlefield or leave it behind because no one else here wants to listen to it all the time. It's not even funny flaming, it's just stupid.

4: On the subject of RAM vs. D4 as I've seen mentioned before (and was criticized for it). That's what you guys make it. It's RAM (read: Gummer) trying to beat D4 yet so far nothing's happening and essentially all you're doing is throwing words at each other (just as you're making me do now). What I propose has been proposed before and chances are this won't change anything at all, but at least I've had my rant then. Prove it in the game.

5: I like lists.

Thank you.

DeletedUser

gummer you mention D4 in every post you make too and its not replying coz you post a hell of a lot more than D4 does.

can you both just drop it? i got why you had to make D4 your enemy you were rank 2 and he was rank 1 so you wanted it. at least WW had the decency to make his flames light hearted! its a game. nothing more.
i dont see attila giving D4 the hard time that you do

DeletedUser

awesomedanishpastry said:
Okay, honestly.

1: I'm sick and tired of hearing being inactive as an excuse. Sure, it's a reason, but it's not an excuse for the other player getting whatever that player got. They're just smart for attacking you when you're not there. And it's not a cheeky thing to do nor is it cheating because you could've just set a sitter in the tribe.

2: As D4 has already pointed out, there is no such thing as an ODA award (daily nor officially). It's stupid really because Tribal Wars did the delay in ODA for red reports yet they show the amount of troops you've killed in day immediately so yeah... It's pretty pointless.

3: I honestly thought we were over this now. It's pretty obvious D4 was making a joke, but seriously? I don't think anyone on this world has complained about someone else as much as you two. Gummer, you've spent like three entire posts now to point out how D4 mentions you in all his posts and you just reply. Well, guess what. You do exactly the same thing. It's amazing. Prove it on the battlefield or leave it behind because no one else here wants to listen to it all the time. It's not even funny flaming, it's just stupid.

4: On the subject of RAM vs. Storm as I've seen mentioned before (and was criticized for it). That's what you guys make it. It's RAM (read: Gummer) trying to beat D4 yet so far nothing's happening and essentially all you're doing is throwing words at each other (just as you're making me do now). What I propose has been proposed before and chances are this won't change anything at all, but at least I've had my rant then. Prove it in the game.

Thank you.

To continue this:

6. THIS ISN'T ABOUT EITHER OF YOU. This is about the number of units killed in a 24 hours period. Quit starting crap on forum about it because this entire thread is only about WHO was attacker of the day and how many units they killed. Not HOW they got there.

Keep a thread on topic for once and quit spamming it with @#$%.

Now back on topic: Who got Attacker of the Day for 08/09/10?

DeletedUser

Thank you Jenkin. :) That too.

I have no idea who I got my attacker of the day from coz I first realized i'd gotten it days after and I was like.... Wait, what? :icon_razz:

DeletedUser

Okay, honestly.

4: On the subject of RAM vs. D4 as I've seen mentioned before (and was criticized for it). That's what you guys make it. It's RAM (read: Gummer) trying to beat D4 yet so far nothing's happening and essentially all you're doing is throwing words at each other (just as you're making me do now). What I propose has been proposed before and chances are this won't change anything at all, but at least I've had my rant then. Prove it in the game.

Thank you.
I dont understand why you said two? Have i ever said shit about D4? I flame people who flame me or Ram end of story. Or who ever flames my old tribe P!NG