Auskilla,Grant and Miggy

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Try 47, and then remove all the random bash/cat rounds, unless you want to count those victories too, because she won at least 3 or 4 bash rounds... plus all the ridiculously late starts yet she still gets to top 5 in those rounds, etc... she has done a lot more than she gets credit for tbh.

Well i consider becki to be getting in those top 3 players but still she hasen't beaten neither miggy,alex,grant so she needs to get more respect anyway

DeletedUser

You don't think she has ever beaten either grant, alex, or miggy? :p lol idk if she has rimmed any of them in a 1 vs 1, but I know she has defended against them and held them off... so if they couldn't rim her, and she couldn't rim them... how does she not fit in to your "best of the best" group?

DeletedUser18695

Well i consider becki to be getting in those top 3 players but still she hasen't beaten neither miggy,alex,grant so she needs to get more respect anyway

You lie, Early round I have had pot shots at all 3 and nobled some from them before we were all friends, many times I would noble some from them none of them have ever rimmed me tho.

DeletedUser18695

You say "own" accounts....

How about alias account then? :icon_eek:

and meh do all accs we have won on, i would be getting close to 20 wins now, miggy woudl be past that for sure

and gg07... look at my acc.. 12 rounds 8 wins, yours is 7 wins 100 or somethign rounds :icon_eek:

No mine is 7 wins in like 12 rounds to ;), I stopped playing and come back I dont care about all my shitty rounds where i didnt play but I won round after round after round and won the last speed season.

If you want to count all 48 rounds I played im not bothered ;)

DeletedUser18695

Maybe not 100 but about 70-80 for sure :icon_wink:so gg07 you got longway to go

Again another post sorry :p.

Miggy hasnt won 100 rounds, I sat a few accounts and won rounds also LOL.

In my eyes Miggy is either the best or one of the best, the 3 players named I have learnt alot from, im not the one in here saying im the best LOL other people are yet you guys are saying stuff about me :(.

DeletedUser

You don't think she has ever beaten either grant, alex, or miggy? :p lol idk if she has rimmed any of them in a 1 vs 1, but I know she has defended against them and held them off... so if they couldn't rim her, and she couldn't rim them... how does she not fit in to your "best of the best" group?

Sorry for posting twice but scott i did't say shes not in the top 3 what i think is she may be around 4-5 :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

Woop what are you going to do ?I'm better then you?Btw i bought a beautiful 'pet' today

DeletedUser45123

You are Kacz right?

I've got your account #1 before and many other peoples accs rank1

I've played under...

Grant502 - #1 x3 - #2 x2
...Shut up? - #1 x1
...Weed? - #1 x1
iLölD@ü. - #1 x1
ß@cKsT@bBeR? - #2 x1
Dnt@kesht? - #1 x1
Yamahaerox - #1 x1
ß@cKsT@bBeR? - #2 x1
nMe... n@me? - #1 x7 - #2 x2

17x #1
6x #2
0x #3

Never eva been #3 wtf

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Oh we'll #1 is better then #3 :lol: btw nice sig :p

Last edited by a moderator:

AusKilla

defended and held off? umm no ive never attacked her in my life not with nobles anyways :)

and the only time she has nobled off me was a round where my room mate was meant to be playing while i slept for the last 4 hours but well he stayed asleep so becki who was then meant to be a tribemate BACKSTABBED ME :|

and this was well before grant become famous for backstabbing :icon_wink:

OH grant you got rank 3 on my account ;) my only rank 3 was from you so dont lie :icon_wink:

.nami.

Again another post sorry :p.

Miggy hasnt won 100 rounds, I sat a few accounts and won rounds also LOL.

In my eyes Miggy is either the best or one of the best, the 3 players named I have learnt alot from, im not the one in here saying im the best LOL other people are yet you guys are saying stuff about me :(.

im not the best nor one of the best, i never have been and never will be, i just play for fun, hence the reason ive not played speed in ages as its not fun anymore, ive not once come on the fourms stating i am uber good, tbh i barley even post on the forums, just a waste of time, as what does it prove, that i can type and tell everyone how good i am, its pointless, ppl can think what they want of me, im good, i cheat, i do whatever, the fact still remains, i play for fun and dont care about anything else,

DeletedUser

im not the best nor one of the best, i never have been and never will be, i just play for fun, hence the reason ive not played speed in ages as its not fun anymore, ive not once come on the fourms stating i am uber good, tbh i barley even post on the forums, just a waste of time, as what does it prove, that i can type and tell everyone how good i am, its pointless, ppl can think what they want of me, im good, i cheat, i do whatever, the fact still remains, i play for fun and dont care about anything else,

:icon_razz:We know your the best miggy!Ok got 20 mins left remember to get on w30 miggy :p

Status
Not open for further replies.