AusKilla's Final Bid Farewell :o

DeletedUser

Behn players world 50 now. He is leader of SchOol and his ingame name is IdlingIdiot.

DeletedUser

WHY??? Why does this have to turn into a flame war.

Alex loved flame wars, he had them all the time and loved them. I think he would almost enjoy it if this became a flame war but meh. Alex proved himself on other worlds, we all knew he could fight he quit cause he was bored. Simple

AusKilla

Shame you never used your talents to good use and really fight anyone that would fight back. ( I don't include attacking yourself to get ODA as attacking others ) It was easy for you to get fat via internal nobling and gifted accounts whilst using illegal scripts and then deleting them before the mods checked your account.

A pity you didn't choose to stay around and pick a fight with someone and show others your skills.

Having said that, I wish you well.

My skillz :O bow to me bitch < Check that out, find a better account on speed world which has any better stats for the first 100 rounds of speed world. Oh you cant :O I think that in itself shows my skillzzzzzz (this is also in 2008) long long before u would have even known how to send a 1 second noble train yet a 20ms noble train ;)

If u want to question my skill, in agression and skill in Attack ask any of the 5000 conquers i had in speed world plus thousands in normal slow worlds, your an idiot. A no body. And a flaming little n00b :) Ask Andre Marcolino how amazingly awesome i was at defending his account against -?- (Angacams W15 super tribe) i lost 1 vilage in a 1 week period. This was due to the fact i lived in a scary place and had to walk a friend to a bus stop at the time i was meant to send my last split... :( Oh well...

Yes i got fat from 1.5Mil+ in W38 via internal nobling in mid & late game, who cares. Go back to the start of W38 when i was twice the size of rank 2? Oh damn... BURN.... Like a slice of Antarctica with that one? Cos damn you just been shut down :O If i was such a cheating internaller who sucks so bad at this game, then why Mr sparkosss Do i have stats which will surpass any stats u will ever get EVER? BEFORE i even started this world? :| Piss off, i probably rimmed you loser !!

I don't know why you defend him Luke. 2 of the biggest accounts on this world Noob & PurpleDurple were both fat on internal noblings and inactives. Look what happened to Purple - Gets annihilated at the first sniff of danger and then says he was quiting. A discredit to the skill of the original PurpleDurple.

Noob knew he was next and jumped ship. Very disappointing.

Also, it would have been very difficult to attack considering we was in the same tribe although I would happily have attacked him otherwise.

Why did he defend me? because he is one of my friends. Obviously tribalwars friends is something you do not possess.... :O If you did then maybe you would comprehend why he would be defending me against a nobody such as yourself... ;-)

Purple got annihilated because that account was played by a lazy player (Sorry Sam but its true) The original would have smashed you and possibly even myself..

I can guarantee you my account would NEVER have been taken off this world even if my old tribe Art ex tribemates had all co-ordinated on me. I was the densest cluster which was 90% Defense.... ;) Would have been minimal time to manage any incomings anyone decided to send me. I deleted my account because W38 was boring. Since i was 8.7Mil i decided to just purely mint coins until the world either change to half priced coins or a war started on a frontline i was touching. Neither happened with-in 3 months so i decided why the hell would i continue wasting premium? i deleted. :)

Your a nodoby little jealous n00b.

Go troll another thread ! :D

Much <3 AusKilla

Renegadefox

I do believe that's the definition of pwnd.
Never got the chance to fight you on any account.. but you're one of the few in this world who I would have thought would have steam rolled me, even if we had the same vill count.

DeletedUser93672

Im sorry, I used an old account name from another world.

My IGN here is SOKRAPS. Didn't think that would have taken too much working out.

AusKilla

Forgot you even existed. While in Art you were never social in the skype chat. Never partook in anything for the good of Art. You just did your thing with Olaf and that was all. So no, not really all that easy for me to work out.

If your still on World 38, then goodluck with the inactive barb fest that is left =]

Alex

DeletedUser

alex you still didnt give me a mention in your goodbye post :icon_neutral:

DeletedUser

Shame you never used your talents to good use and really fight anyone that would fight back. ( I don't include attacking yourself to get ODA as attacking others ) It was easy for you to get fat via internal nobling and gifted accounts whilst using illegal scripts and then deleting them before the mods checked your account.

A pity you didn't choose to stay around and pick a fight with someone and show others your skills.

Having said that, I wish you well.

I think the main thing that sparky was getting across was that it was a pity that Alex did'nt stay and fight,after all it was Alex and Sam that were plotting to attack NUTS that pushed us into taking action,
also sparky is not trying to claim to be the superstar here,

DeletedUser

also sparky is not trying to claim to be the superstar here,

Alex is a superstar from TW. End of story, anyone who says different is retarded. Alex left cause he was bored anyone who says different is also retarded.

DeletedUser

Alex is a superstar from TW. End of story, anyone who says different is retarded. Alex left cause he was bored anyone who says different is also retarded.

i was only stating the facts,not my opinion,
but as a father of 4 sons,2 of whom play TW.i would be very concerned if i seen that they had this sort of hero worship for another bloke on a comp. game,i would even go as far as to say,in my opinion,it was a bit retarded

Renegadefox

I think the term retarded is a horrible term, and you're all using it wrongly. But if making friends over a game is retarded(including complimenting them etc etc), then damn I'm retarded

DeletedUser

I think the term retarded is a horrible term, and you're all using it wrongly. But if making friends over a game is retarded(including complimenting them etc etc), then damn I'm retarded

i must have missed the post were someone said there was something wrong with making friends over a game,i agree that there is nothing wrong with that,

MarkHarrison

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
but as a father of 4 sons,2 of whom play TW.i would be very concerned if i seen that they had this sort of hero worship for another bloke on a comp. game

Tommy,

(You'll notice, I've given a partial quote, side-stepping the whole "retarded" thing.)

This is a serious question about "hero worship" as one father to another.

Is this about hero-worship in general, about TribalWars, or about Alex?

Let's examine this a little:

Would you feel the same way if your sons had "hero-worship" to, say, David Beckham, or Tiger Woods? Of Johnny Depp or Brad Pitt? Of <insert name of latest teen pop star here>?

TribalWars is, as far as I'm concerned, a game that has similar levels of skill to football. What it has is much less public attention, and a lot, lot less in the way of prize money (100 premium points, anyone?)

Perhaps Adolpho Cambiaso would be a better example (World Polo Tour number 1 ranked player at the moment.) Doesn't have the "lack of money" problem that playing TW does... but certainly has the "minority sport of which many people have a poor opinion" vibe.

Or maybe it's about Alex - OK, the guy famously had a NAP breach flare up on (I think) W41/42 because he went out clubbing and forgot to tell his tribe he'd just signed a NAP with ISE's brother :) and his "win at all costs up to an including condoning sitting an enemy Duke and disbanding their tribe mid-war" philosophy is something that's drawn negative attention...

.... but compared to, again, David Beckham or Tiger Woods, these hardly feel like huge lapses in moral character :icon_twisted:

If it's about hero-worship in general being a good thing, I'd be with you... but the way you put it came over as a bit "hero-worship isn't acceptable in computer games..."

Mark

AusKilla

2vj5zlc.jpg

:icon_cool:

DeletedUser

To say i have a hero worship is silly. I know alex a lot better than almost anyone who plays this game and i still remain in contact with him through facebook. All i was doing is defending a friend. Im pretty sure most people would stand up for a friend if they say that persons name being put down. I just did the same thing. Besides i have much better people than Alex to worship however i will still back him up in any argument.

Not hero worship, friendship (unless where you are from friends just laugh when each other a put down and dont back them up. If that is the case then im sorry :()

DeletedUser

Hiya Mark,

I think its ok to have a hero in a pat on the back, "Go on ye boy ye" sort of way, but not to the extent that you are arguing with other players and damn near declaring undying love which i have witnessed many times in these forums, It is good to have a hero but like they say, everything in moderation.

DeletedUser

Lol I would say the same thing but I joined ART after New Years and well let's face it you were never active in SchOoL so never really got to know you aswell as I would have like to.