Aussie Co Players Needed!

DeletedUser

Are you in the aussie time zoneish? Have you found yourself recently rimmed or some other ill fate.

Do you want to play as in WAR and not run, but fight to the death, then come right back in the fight.

Do you want to play this world for a long time to come, no matter how many times you have to pick yourself up off the ground?

Apply to co members in Hubris. Accounts are being merged and owned and changed around a lot. And ALL players who are active, brave and willing to learn are welcome to apply, no prior experience required.

Write gothbaby or anwo, in game.

-Chase of Hubris

DeletedUser

Are you in the aussie time zoneish? Have you found yourself recently rimmed or some other ill fate.

Do you want to play as in WAR and not run, but fight to the death, then come right back in the fight.

Do you want to play this world for a long time to come, no matter how many times you have to pick yourself up off the ground?

Apply to co members in Hubris. Accounts are being merged and owned and changed around a lot. And ALL players who are active, brave and willing to learn are welcome to apply, no prior experience required.

Write gothbaby or anwo, in game.

-Chase of Hubris

I'd prefer to fight and win, not to the death. But that's just me. :icon_confused:

DeletedUser

I respect people who fight to the death. Kudos to Chase

Ohh wait but i do respect me so never mind

DeletedUser

I respect people who fight to the death. Kudos to Chase

Ohh wait but i do respect me so never mind

Fighting and rolling over? There's a difference.

Nah, jokes. Good luck Chase. Doubt you'll find any Aussie as awesome as me and Hazad tho :icon_redface: /flex

DeletedUser

Fighting and rolling over? There's a difference.

Nah, jokes. Good luck Chase. Doubt you'll find any Aussie as awesome as me and Hazad tho :icon_redface: /flex

Yes damnit you guys set my aussie standard pretty high. Now stop being so full of your selves :p

DeletedUser

Too bad I ain't sleeping like the Aussie time-zone SHOULD! be XD

I'm more of a UK time-zone based player seeing as it's 6:14am here in Australia right now ;)