Auto-Snipes lol

• Thread starter DeletedUser41903
  • Start date

DeletedUser41903

I went to reply in the rest in peace TW but it was locked for some reason. lol Look, all the elites know hows to snipe anyways so what is the big deal? Oh, it is because most on this game team up with all the elites to team up on noobs then you guys kill the game because the new players don't have a chance. Now this kind of levels out the playing field making it harder for you noobs who think that you are good. lol The only bad thing I have seen is being able to push pp. That gave a lot of you noobs big heads thinking you are good because you ether have mom and dad money or you have all the time in the world to pp farm. But this up date is not the end of tw. It is a way to help keep the new players that come to tw to stay around by leveling the playing field. And we would not need these updates if you all would not team up with points to win worlds while picking on the little accounts. Now lets get this update out to help these new players so we can get ride of these noob that are really killing TW.

Namek

People love to win easy, and be superior by using extra tools that others dont have.
Looks like they dont know what to do when the information is the same for all.

0.2 Percent Nigerian

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
People love to win easy, and be superior by using extra tools that others dont have.
Looks like they dont know what to do when the information is the same for all.
I can tell you right now I don't have any extra tools that same millisecond snipes.

DeletedUser41903

What would I look like joining the #1 tribe at this point in this world? You guys should most likely win the world but I am not one to take the easy way for a for sure win. Now it would have been nice if I would have joined you guys in the beginning. But I will most likely stay where I am until I get rimmed. My goal is to join a random world and then pick a random tribe then win the world with that tribe or get rimmed trying. It is easy to team up with all the skilled players or merge your wins. No one wins by nobling out their enemy any more. We don't even have a rim in these little worlds anymore.lol Back in the day you could rim someone and they could come back twice as strong in no time. Now you rim someone they just move a few hours away to the rim so you could just rim them again..lol I am rooting for you guys to put out the fire. Those guys are a unloyal group. I feel bad for detox supporting them and now fire is eating them up because they can't noble their enemies so they turn on their allies. Like when us in TA saved crystalball their leader from getting rimed then a few weeks later I woke up to my main village gone and my other 3 villages at the time getting hit. They almost got me though because I thought they was friends. Sneaky little cowards but their time is running out;

Thanks for the offer though. I do see you guys as the winner and it is not because of your points ether. Y'all have some heavy hitters it looks like in there.

DeletedUser123790

What would I look like joining the #1 tribe at this point in this world? You guys should most likely win the world but I am not one to take the easy way for a for sure win. Now it would have been nice if I would have joined you guys in the beginning. But I will most likely stay where I am until I get rimmed. My goal is to join a random world and then pick a random tribe then win the world with that tribe or get rimmed trying. It is easy to team up with all the skilled players or merge your wins. No one wins by nobling out their enemy any more. We don't even have a rim in these little worlds anymore.lol Back in the day you could rim someone and they could come back twice as strong in no time. Now you rim someone they just move a few hours away to the rim so you could just rim them again..lol I am rooting for you guys to put out the fire. Those guys are a unloyal group. I feel bad for detox supporting them and now fire is eating them up because they can't noble their enemies so they turn on their allies. Like when us in TA saved crystalball their leader from getting rimed then a few weeks later I woke up to my main village gone and my other 3 villages at the time getting hit. They almost got me though because I thought they was friends. Sneaky little cowards but their time is running out;

Thanks for the offer though. I do see you guys as the winner and it is not because of your points ether. Y'all have some heavy hitters it looks like in there.
Dude just be quiet and leave already lmao

0.2 Percent Nigerian

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Stop eating those anti-depressants. Best to see a counsellor bro. I heard that McDaddy is a certified TribalWars counsellor so he may be able to assist you in any mental disabilities you're enduring from. Best of wishes on your speedy recovery.
Go push account and get nobled out again. LOL trashhhhh

DeletedUser41903

Looks like we decided we wanted to eat.

That says a lot, so you guys hit detox and they freaked out and then fire started hitting them also even though they was supporting fire.lol

No morals in kids these days.

.Lucifer.

Dude, most of us have been there for months. where is this merge you speak of?

DeletedUser41903

Dude, most of us have been there for months. where is this merge you speak of?

Dude chill I was talking about how tribes win the world these days. Are you saying y'all have won? lol I was just talking about in general but y'all do have a few from LSD and YOYO so... But big players go inactive all the time and get hacked or banned so don't assume y'all have the win already. Plus what did I say to have y'all so bitter towards me? lol Hell I gave one of you guys a village like a week ago to be near the enemy then he lost it.lol

.Lucifer.

Dude chill I was talking about how tribes win the world these days. Are you saying y'all have won? lol I was just talking about in general but y'all do have a few from LSD and YOYO so... But big players go inactive all the time and get hacked or banned so don't assume y'all have the win already. Plus what did I say to have y'all so bitter towards me? lol Hell I gave one of you guys a village like a week ago to be near the enemy then he lost it.lol

No one is bitter. Also, no one is merging to win. Yoyo was always with toxic and yes, the LSD merger came way before toxic was every thought of as being the power tribe.

DeletedUser41903

No one is bitter. Also, no one is merging to win. Yoyo was always with toxic and yes, the LSD merger came way before toxic was every thought of as being the power tribe.

Might not be bitter but it seems that way, I mean you are on here saying no one is merging to win while trying to justify y'alls merges that helped make y'all the "power tribe" you are right now. But it is ok, I really don't care. I just call it how I see it. Plus I am sure their are many more merges to come. And some times you have to, from inactive players but when Tribes go to war and then see how much skill it really takes to rim a tribe they always take the easy weak way out and marge the most pointed players and team up on eating those smaller and left behind.

Last edited:

SirCharles40

Reaction score
Quit all the co playing and play the game as it was meant to be and you'll find out who the real players are

Snowbrand

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score

Well, you were pretty much bragging about how you kicked fires ass with Toxic behind ur back. Sounds like you did excatly that, "joining the 1 tribe in this world"... even if you did it as a basher tribe (Red Moses Co-player)

DeletedUser41903

Well, you were pretty much bragging about how you kicked fires ass with Toxic behind ur back. Sounds like you did excatly that, "joining the 1 tribe in this world"... even if you did it as a basher tribe (Red Moses Co-player)

What? lol I was fighting fire way before toxic or any tribe was even attacking them. It was them and their allies attacking us and then months later fire finely started getting hit by toxic and TB or TB was just attacking them with toxic I do not know about that. All I know is I helped fires leader one day when they was under another name then was oped the next and I am still here and they are done.lol It does not get no better then that and that is why I play TW.

Shinko to Kuma

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
You just sound salty imo. If you’re good, you’ll end up in a good group. If you’re bad you’ll cry on the externals for tools that will let you catch up somehow to the people that are better than you. Automating things is taking away skill from the game and should not be done. It’s one thing if it’s tedious work like warehouse balancing, but things like autosniping, planned attacking etc would kill the game of any skill besides who can be the most active/spend the most pp. I already hated the noble train function addition to the game, let alone autosniping... Just learn to play instead of crying how “top players stomp noobs” just because you’re too lazy to become a top player

DeletedUser41903

You just sound salty imo. If you’re good, you’ll end up in a good group. If you’re bad you’ll cry on the externals for tools that will let you catch up somehow to the people that are better than you. Automating things is taking away skill from the game and should not be done. It’s one thing if it’s tedious work like warehouse balancing, but things like autosniping, planned attacking etc would kill the game of any skill besides who can be the most active/spend the most pp. I already hated the noble train function addition to the game, let alone autosniping... Just learn to play instead of crying how “top players stomp noobs” just because you’re too lazy to become a top player

lol how does any of that make since in your head? If you are a good player then you are no longer looking to pick on noobs to see how many points you can get. I want everyone on the same playing grounds with tools that I already know. You do not want autosniping because you fear attacking good players who already know how to snipe. It shows in your replay. I want everyone to know everything I know so I can have a challenge and not just run over players. That is not fun for me anymore. I want my enemies to be at the top of their game though while you guys want your enemies to be noobs so you can get easy villages. We are not the same and you will never be good ingame or rl always looking for the easy way out.lol