• Families should be a single unit

Votes: 26 37.7%
  • Each tribe should be an single unit

Votes: 38 55.1%
  • Don't care

Votes: 5 7.2%

• Total voters

LauraDestroya

A debate has been going on as to whether or not families should be grouped together on the auto updating map. Please vote for your choice.

DeletedUser

Down wit teh Families.

^ that

so far it looks like a clear cut decision. problem with families is there are lots of members, i get the feeling once one of them spots this thread it will be flooded "en masse" by familians (dunno if that's a word, if it's not then it is now) determined to hold onto their map status.

DeletedUser

Could we get arguements from the people voting for having the maps show families as grouped? It is a way around the natural tribal limit rules imposed by the tw team.. And unless its just selfishness of some players only being interested in seeing their tribe as a bigger splotch of area, i don't see why anyone would vote that ^_^.

DeletedUser

the only problem with this is im gonna have to redo the colour scheme with H.K.M and HKM.QR bth being in the top 20....

DeletedUser75964

5 to 21 looks like the F. are going down.:icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

Honestly, families are an entity, they often have one leader, that passes down instruction to other sub-leaders. Regardless of if the family has leaders for each unit or not, they all report to one person.

In that sense, Families should be shown as a single unit.

I believe it'd be incorrect to say that Hate. is the #1 entity in the world, when the Havok nation far surpasses their size.

DeletedUser

Honestly, families are an entity, they often have one leader, that passes down instruction to other sub-leaders. Regardless of if the family has leaders for each unit or not, they all report to one person.

In that sense, Families should be shown as a single unit.

I believe it'd be incorrect to say that Hate. is the #1 entity in the world, when the Havok nation far surpasses their size.

The issue however, is that these pathetic family tribes are bigger than us, simply because they chose to cheat the member limit and recruit en masse. Because of this, I think they should be listed as singular entities.

Milfbuster

the only problem with this is im gonna have to redo the colour scheme with H.K.M and HKM.QR bth being in the top 20....

well with the families you can just give them similar colours to each other, as they will not be bothered with the border with their other tribes, and then there won't be any rubbish borders with the tribes surrounding them.

DeletedUser

The issue however, is that these pathetic family tribes are bigger than us, simply because they chose to cheat the member limit and recruit en masse. Because of this, I think they should be listed as singular entities.

Just because there's an Africa in the world, doesn't mean there aren't Africans in other places of the world *shrugs*

It's not necessarily cheating the rules of the world, it's working outside the confines of the system.

DeletedUser

Just because there's an Africa in the world, doesn't mean there aren't Africans in other places of the world *shrugs*

My point exactly. Just because there are Africans in other parts of the world, it doesnt make every place they live, Africa.

They are shown as seperate entities in the top 20, they should be marked as seperate entities on the map

DeletedUser

I was the second one to vote. Give me a round of applause. :icon_neutral:

DeletedUser

I think they should appear as one, they fight as one and communicate as one, if TW was so against family tribes and considered it cheating, they wouldn't have added Shared Forums, would they?

DeletedUser

I think they should appear as one, they fight as one and communicate as one, if TW was so against family tribes and considered it cheating, they wouldn't have added Shared Forums, would they?

If TW was so pro Family, they would include them as one entity in the top 20 rankings, wouldnt they? Instead they count as seperate tribes, and because of that they need to be seperate on the map. Its idiotic to have it one way in the top 20 and another on the map.

Last edited by a moderator: