Auto Updating Maps by Nickjer - New Management

Repinski

I iz sorry, I missed your post somehow beOwned. I will fix it now. And yeah I did put the wrong tribes next to the colors with my edit since I did them both at the same time and didn't really pay attention. Also will fix now.

EDIT:

Black fixed to TB.
Cross out of colors fixed and updated.
FU set to Hot Pink.

Last edited:

DeletedUser92671

i haz question,

on the tribe dominance maps,
players who are marked there, are not by highest dominance but by how many villages/points they own in that K, yes?
the lowest person who is marked has 1.08M points in his/her K,
i have 1.04M in my K, if i reach 1.09M thus over taking the above player, will i become marked on the player dominance maps regardless of the fact i am rank 2 in my K?
or do i have to be rank 1 in my K to be marked?

(if you don't understand this just PM me cos i doubt everyone wants to debate this :p)

DeletedUser

jups:) hmm, ic only the highest will be displayed on the map..

Repinski

i haz question,

on the tribe dominance maps,
players who are marked there, are not by highest dominance but by how many villages/points they own in that K, yes?
the lowest person who is marked has 1.08M points in his/her K,
i have 1.04M in my K, if i reach 1.09M thus over taking the above player, will i become marked on the player dominance maps regardless of the fact i am rank 2 in my K?
or do i have to be rank 1 in my K to be marked?

(if you don't understand this just PM me cos i doubt everyone wants to debate this :p)

Too be completely honest, I am not 100% sure. I think you also have to be rank 1 in your k but I could be wrong as this issue has never arose in w48 my primary world.

DeletedUser

on the map, you are listed by rank 1 and 2 and by how many % you have of the K.
the 15 players listed as a ranking, is by how many points you have in any K you are ranked 1.

So you can be ranked 1 in 10 different Ks without beeing on the list, but you can not be on the list without beeing ranked 1 in any K.

DeletedUser92671

damnnnn cos i have just under the amount of points terms has in my K, but im only rank 2

Terms of the conditions

Ughh...I guess I better go clear the noobies out of my K to keep my lovely villas on the map. :icon_twisted:

DeletedUser71409

iRule and iRule~ are a family tribe. Please make them one.

DeletedUser

Just give them the same color as me since they are in between my clusters ;) And they will soon move out of there ..

DeletedUser

You are in which tribe?

You should pay more attention. First you ask me which tribe I'm in which is pretty obvious. Then you ask Snivl which tribe he's in, which is, again, pretty obvious.

DeletedUser71409

I actually don't look at the avatars. They have no value to me.

DeletedUser

Normally I don't look at your posts. They have no value to me.

bomberace101

Looks like K56 and K44 was an interesting place to be today