Auto-Updating Maps by Nickjer

DeletedUser

But the yellow is kinda hard to see with NME and DSL being orange and red and being right next to us. It would clear it up a bit.

DeletedUser

tis ok, we still couldnt see your villages, so it wouldnt make any difference...

Anyway, dont the colours change every day its updated?

DeletedUser

Colors are changed by whoever controls this. Which I believe is lobstaman atm... Where is he...

DeletedUser

Colors are changed by whoever controls this. Which I believe is lobstaman atm... Where is he...

I am 'controlling' them atm.

-- --

It's very simple the colors are picked randomly by this map's script. If I manually change a color for a tribe/family (which is possible) it will change automatically other colors and not only like only the yellow will go to the current black.

There is a possibility to give each tribe a color manually but i prefer not to do it because:

1)Seems that people do care what color they have so I don't want arguments starting on this.

2)If I set all the colors manually when a new tribe appears you won't see it at all (with no color) until manually changing the color settings again.

DeletedUser

hey , why would i be controoling them?
if i did, my villages would be little lobster icons and everyone else some type of food :3

DeletedUser

I can't see the maps today.

I thought that it was my browser, but then I tried Opera, and then Firefox, and then IE.

The maps aren't showing... ;(

DeletedUser

no i noticed that on w36 aswell...

its cos i now own all of W29..

i just haven't told ya yet ;)

bigJuLi

This is the only thread I bother to open daily in the whole TW forums. Find a solution soon pl0x :3

DeletedUser

you guys cant see the maps? they are working fine for me...
Firefox v3.5.3

*Arsenic*

I could see them but they weren't updating. Stopped around 4 days ago I think. Though everything fine now.