Auto updating maps of the Alliance vs the Family

DeletedUser

Of course you do I am sorry that I would question your infinite knowledge of how awesome Johan and a tribe that is no more was, I apologize. I know he only left because he was bored of his own tribemate nobling him as he was all too powerful to lose any other way.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I never said i have infinie knowledge and i never said Johan is awesome.
Johan is a good player.
NOOBS was a good tribe;every one knows that,everything has an end,every tribe fall for many reason and !?! will fall for sure and BaseET and TITANS i might get flamed for that but all good players know that.....
However i had enough fun on this world and most cool people quit....

Last edited by a moderator:

kingjohan

I think kingjohan has shown us all his intelligence here with all his remarks.
Why do you think somones IQ would be shown in a forum?
I guess old NOOBS members even after being crushed find making little remarks fufills their lives more than fighting and playing on w35.
Crushed? NOOBS disbanded, dumbass.
Which sadly you were internally nobled by a your own tribe mate along with !?! and G.Khan.
After i quit, yes. I do prefer to give my villages to my friends rather then to my enemies.
Your running to the little (-.-) tribe 3 times does not make it the best.
True. It makes it the 2nd best!
Because from your stats everytime you were actually attacked you changed tribes 17 times to run from it.
Research more. You´re clearly showing you ahve absolutley no clue of when i switched tribes or why.
Oh I am sorry running to w47 where you are such a powerhouse now 47k is the new option.
What makes you think i "ran" to W47? You think i started W47 because i quit W35? :lol:
I may go down against another tribe but will do so without insults.
aaaw. Little angel child.:icon_rolleyes:
Do I agree with Aetost and the !?! family how things went down no but it is tribal wars and part of the game.
No wayZ!!11!11!1!!one11!!!
Sorry playing the game straight up head to head didnt work out that well for you.
It worked out perfectly for me. I found the enjoyment i needed, met alot of good friends, took enemy villas, lost villas etc. :)
We will all miss taking vills from you now you have run away Mr. opinion that is worthless. :)
When did you take my villas? :lol: Oh, right! you didn´t.

Of course you do I am sorry that I would question your infinite knowledge of how awesome Johan and a tribe that is no more was, I apologize.
It´s okay, we all make mistakes. :icon_wink:
I know he only left because he was bored of his own tribemate nobling him as he was all too powerful to lose any other way.
Oh you :icon_cool:

Bold <3

I´ll be waiting for your next reply.

Last edited: