Auto-Updating Maps

DeletedUser

*GK Ultima has not been added to the updating maps on GK family. They are officially the third GK tribe

Added yesterday. The maps update at 18:00ST.

edit: ~N1LB~ done
BPU refuses to be added. I'll try after the maps update.

BPU fixed for the next update.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

LIFE, LIFE2 (now known as TU), LIFE4 and ~F~ are no longer connected in any way. All are completely separate tribes, so there is no LIFE family anymore. ~F~ is the largest of the 4 and all are completely stand alone tribes with no connection to one another.

DeletedUser

LIFE, LIFE2 (now known as TU), LIFE4 and ~F~ are no longer connected in any way. All are completely separate tribes, so there is no LIFE family anymore. ~F~ is the largest of the 4 and all are completely stand alone tribes with no connection to one another.

Nice work on that - Down with family tribes! (except GK, they're awesome)

DeletedUser

I wish GK would give some warning when they change their tag. :icon_neutral:

DeletedUser

Sorry for the non notice. This was suddenly brought up by a founding member. *GK changed to G*K so we can be referred to as ~G*K~

DeletedUser

Added note is that HFC as per agreement is now officially the commando tribe of GK and should be added to the ~G*K~ family list

DeletedUser

That's what I got from dota's post... ah jeeze. Four now? Guess they'll take Owned's place in ONG3 then? Now HNG3 haha.

DeletedUser

The dominance map is a lighter colour and doesn't so well on my screen. Can you make darker again ;P

edit: N1LB|N is a family with ~N1LB~ and =N1LB=

just incase you wanna incorporate that in there... ~N1LB~ is the main tribe.

N1LB|S is also apart of the ~N1LB~ family.

DeletedUser

This is ridiculous. ANOTHER FAMILY TRIBE? Guess I'm going to have to take the fairy boat to World 37 where hopefully theres more tribal wars and not as much TribalJoinMyFreakinFamily

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

This is fucken ridiculous. ANOTHER FAMILY TRIBE? Guess I'm going to have to take the fairy boat to World 37 where hopefully theres more tribal wars and not as much TribalJoinMyFuckenFamily
Good for you. There have been lots of family's since the beginning, I see no need to get so bent over it.

DeletedUser

Its a little much when Gk faces no opposition because they simply ask someone to join there family. Its a little boring imo and they haven't really won any wars have they? They beat OWNED I guess but I'm calling that a draw cuz OWNED was still around 'til Nub bailed.

DeletedUser

They floored NATO-E... made TDR run. They owned Tinsel as well. Didn't really beat OWNED as they were allied...