Auto Updating Maps

Chickencatch

Reaction score
Here are the world 74 Auto Updating Maps.

TopTribes.png

AvPoints.png

RecentConquers.png

TribeDominance.png

TopPlayers.png

MostOffensive.png

TopODPlayers.png

PlayerDominance.png

FastestNoblers.png

Click here to find more maps.

Last edited:

alex02dsa

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
New maps-self updating

Update time: UTC 00:00. Maps are already zoomed in for better view and entrace requirements are lowered. Let me know if you want to include any tribe families.

Tribe K Dominance

topktribes.png

Top 15 Tribes

toptribes.png

Top 15 ODA

topkaplayers.png

Top 15 Players

topplayers.png

Top nobling tribes in last 24h

topnoblers.png

Player K Dominance

topkplayers.png

Fastest noblers/day

fastnoblers.png

Average points/player

topavgtribes.png

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Its because they are the exact same old ones... you can download it from his website and make the maps yourself.

right i thought he gave people the code so they could create their own.

alex02dsa

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Its because they are the exact same old ones... you can download it from his website and make the maps yourself.
If you are referring to those on nickjer website, they aren't working anymore due to the "https" thing.

right i thought he gave people the code so they could create their own.

I took over nickjer's work and I have nickjer's source code. Hence why I could bring the maps back to you.

makobex

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Someone should pin these Maps over the others. They are more clear and easier to read

DeletedUser47445

For that, you would need a mod to either edit these in, or wholesale delete that and use these.

bomberace101

Maybe we should all commit a tonne of violations to get the mods attention :icon_redface:

DeletedUser47445

Look, we're spamming this thread.

Or say jirki 3 times. He'll show.

Bazz69

Lol yep

Dear Bazz69,

You have received an infraction at TribalWars Forum.

Reason: Insulted Other Member(s)
-------
GFYS = GO F*ck your self, that implies the f word and is not allowed.

The rest of the insults within your post are no more permissable. If you don't have anything nice to say, keep your mouth shut on the forums.
-------

This infraction is worth 1 point(s) and may result in restricted access until it expires. Serious infractions will never expire.

Zalinor

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
I can't believe it took me this long to spot these great post!

Great stuff alex!

And thanks Nickjer for allowing us to use your code even after you decided to retire from the mapmaking TW was lost without them!

Last edited:

alex02dsa

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
A german world has recently closed but unfortunately no one let me know. That caused issues on some worlds, will checkout tonight which one it is to remove it. Everything should go back to normal

Irontusk

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Merged the map threads & deleted some responses to keep the other auto-updating maps (the old nickjer ones) near the top of the page, as the second post.