Auto Updating Maps

Chickencatch

Reaction score
Here are the world 82 Auto Updating Maps.

TopTribes.png

AvPoints.png

RecentConquers.png

TribeDominance.png

TopPlayers.png

MostOffensive.png

TopODPlayers.png

PlayerDominance.png

FastestNoblers.png

Click here to find more maps.

Last edited:

xankou

Ah, I was waiting for someone to do this, thanks ChickenCatch!

alex02dsa

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
New maps-self updating

Update time: UTC 00:00. Maps are already zoomed in for better view and entrace requirements are lowered. Let me know if you want to include any tribe families.

Tribe K Dominance

topktribes.png

Top 15 Tribes

toptribes.png

Top 15 ODA

topkaplayers.png

Top 15 Players

topplayers.png

Top nobling tribes in last 24h

topnoblers.png

Player K Dominance

topkplayers.png

Fastest noblers/day

fastnoblers.png

Average points/player

topavgtribes.png

Last edited:

alex02dsa

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Merged in the new nickjer maps post.

Thank you! A few weeks ago I took over nickjer maps, source and everything. I patched it up and went live on a smaller server shorty after. I will try to improve it and keep it up in my spare time.

DeletedUser79609

Haha, I just thought it would be easier to have two separate threads. If you prefer the one type of map scrolling down the page to find them can be annoying.

Also it would give us an idea of who's maps are most popular :eek:

DeletedUser3932

I agree... the first set are way better at the moment. Quite strange since when I used to play years ago. Nickjer maps were a very useful resource.

alex02dsa

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Actually at this point your maps are zoomed out too far imo, but people will have their favourites regardless

Actually both sets of maps have the same zoom factor. The first set has the village dots larger, hence the effect.

DeletedUser3932

Actually both sets of maps have the same zoom factor. The first set has the village dots larger, hence the effect.

sorry to pile on... but neither of your dominance works right now... going to be a while before they are useful due to the 1mil/50K setting you've put it on.

alex02dsa

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
sorry to pile on... but neither of your dominance works right now... going to be a while before they are useful due to the 1mil/50K setting you've put it on.

Actually this kind of feedback is useful since I don't check how the maps look for every world on every server and I rely on players to provide their feedback.
Check the maps again, I lowered the requirements and I made the dots larger.

DeletedUser

Any chance of having CGI added as a family tribe? Easier to see their spread that way.