Avvy and Sig request.

• Thread starter Music Loving Chemist.
  • Start date

DeletedUser

Hi there, this name of mine is fairly new to the forum so I don't have a avvy or siggy yet.

So where better to get one then in the Graphics section?

Basically I would like a avvy/sig that suits me. Which will be hard to get because I suck at explaining what I want.

So here goes:
Avvy, something related to the chemist part of my name. Perhaps a guy wearing a dust mask and safety glasses doing his thing? Anime/RL doesn't matter. The colours should be limited to: black, red, green and silver though. I like those the most :) If possible anyway.

For the sig... Well I'll leave that up to you guys. If you can somehow work in that I'm a spammer who occasionally likes a intellectual discussion. Great. If not, do whatever you can to emphasize the music part of my name...

The price I'm willing to is 1000 PP, 1500 if I like it.
Give it your best and don't be afraid to ask question or show drafts before finishing your designs.

- Music Loving Chemist.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

This will be popular ^^. Does it matter if the signature is in a spoiler or not?

DeletedUser

I would prefer to be able to not use a spoiler :icon_smile:
And thanks for the compliment (I guess.)

I considered using the format... But since I wouldn't be able to fill in most of it. I decided against it...

DeletedUser

Okey dokey :)

Rules are there to be broken ^^ and GE is busy :lol:

DeletedUser

It did state in the thread that its a serious suggestion. Not that its a rule :icon_smile:
Btw, are you perhaps JustSayNo from W57? Your name is similar.

DeletedUser

Since I'll be quitting the TW game itself my PP became useless... So the prize for this is heigthened to 1000 PP. 1500 if I really like it.

Try and make it so I can also use the avvy/sig on Grepolis.

DeletedUser

Grepolis:
Signatures and Avatars
Signatures must be a maximum of 120 pixels high, and 700 pixels wide. This also includes any lines of text added to the side or underneath the signature.
They both must comply with all other rules.
They may not be animated

Hope this isn't to difficult :)

DeletedUser

I'm wondering how much I need to pay to have one quick =/
I'm not a patient man... Incase you haven't noticed.

DeletedUser

I hope you like daft punk ? :D

Legal limit for Grepolis fourms :
intelligentspammer.png

http://img824.imageshack.us/img824/8720/intelligentspammer.png

( I prefer this one to the big one for some reason :D Which is lucky as you can use it on both forums :D )
Legal limit for TW forums :
intelligentspammersmall.png

http://img96.imageshack.us/img96/4180/intelligentspammersmall.png

Avatar works on both TW forums and Grepolis :
madscientist.png

http://img717.imageshack.us/img717/4353/madscientist.png

If you do like these then you can send the PP to Genetic Engineer :)

DeletedUser

I like the design of the siggy, the smaller one looks cool.
However I would like to add my own text to it, about 3 words :)
Also, I do love Daft Punk... But I'm not sure about them being on my siggy 0o

If it helps, here is some stuff I liked a lot in the past. All of this I got for free, so now that I'm paying I would like something similar at least in quality :icon_wink:

[spoil]
coaapathy.gif

SiggyApathy-1.jpg

image.php

coaapathv2copy.png

apathycopy1.png

apathycoa.gif

x.jpg

h0llysigyellow.jpg

TomatoeJuice.jpg

EvoSig.jpg

w00tsig.jpg
[/spoil]

The last ones are the oldest btw.
The ones I really liked are:
[spoil]
w00tsig.jpg

x.jpg

SiggyApathy-1.jpg
[/spoil]

The above is just to give you an idea of what I would like =/
Like I said, your siggy looks pretty awesome, except for the text which I hope is easily removable and Daft Punk. Who I like, but not in my siggy :icon_sad:

But thanks for the effort GE! Your on the right path so far :icon_wink:

The text I would like is:
[spoil]
'h0llygh0st - Forever Apathy'[/spoil]

DeletedUser

Dont know if this is quite what you were looking for, but I noticed you liked the sort of rising sun shape in those 3 fav signatures, so I decided to go with that, but also include the musical thing :) If you don't like it, I'll just make something else :)

foreverapathy1.png

DeletedUser

o_O It's h0llyghost. Elric the Ironclad here from OD, back in the good old W51 days. :p

DeletedUser

Dont know if this is quite what you were looking for, but I noticed you liked the sort of rising sun shape in those 3 fav signatures, so I decided to go with that, but also include the musical thing :) If you don't like it, I'll just make something else :)

foreverapathy1.png

it doesn't look to bad :icon_razz: but the letter aren't very clear... And its a tad to, I don't know, simple?
Sorry, you can ask around... I'm not a easy customer :icon_razz:

o_O It's h0llyghost. Elric the Ironclad here from OD, back in the good old W51 days. :p

I do remember that name from somewhere 0o Anyways, hiya ^^

DeletedUser

Since I'll be quitting the TW game itself my PP became useless... So the prize for this is heigthened to 1000 PP. 1500 if I really like it.

Try and make it so I can also use the avvy/sig on Grepolis.

Sorry for double post but

NOEZ how can you quit!!?!?!?!?!?!