Axes FtW

DeletedUser18879

Nobling a user with 26k points is rimming? :D

Do you even know what is rimming?

sure lol if i admit your tribe took my 4 villages in w10.. and i admit that your better then XiG will you get off my back and stop trying to get into a flame fest with me every time we cross paths?

Yep they took them.

Yep XiG sucked.

And I do not go to flame fest, what is problem in stating fact you are not for core?

DeletedUser

Nobling a user with 26k points is rimming? :D

yes,

a 500k
and 52k

player split my villages up and nobled them.. yes thats a rimming... and proves inconclusively that ltcl owns me.. there now leave me alone ltcl.. srsly

DeletedUser

And I do not go to flame fest, what is problem in stating fact you are not for core?

why do you care? im a noob, its just more targets for you right? why do you insist on being the only one to talk a constant stream of trash... even when you win.. well after a situation concludes...

its over.. good god... XiG came to w14.... Pwn 14 declared on us.. you farmed us you win... sorry for being born? now drop it

EVERY decent tw player has this sort of pact.. we try not carry grudges from other worlds.. you apparently haven't played long enough to learn this ltcl.. that or you simply dont respect it.. its a code of honor of sorts

DeletedUser18879

yes,

a 500k
and 52k

player split my villages up and nobled them.. yes thats a rimming... and proves inconclusively that ltcl owns me.. there now leave me alone ltcl.. srsly

Dont get upset so easly. By doing so you only prove I hit your weak spot, by sayng you are not for core.

What do you mean " leave me alone " ? I do not haunt you or something just stated one fact about which you got very suspiciously upset.

Anyway good luck on w15.

DeletedUser

Anyway good luck on w15.

thats all you needed to say, and my soft spot is actually having to fight anyone from world to world. Its best for each world to be a clean slate, some people will do well, some people will fail, but bringing propoganda from world to world just makes playing tw un-enjoyable..

its one of the reasons people use aliases

Rizzler

Well if I can get these noobs to stop trying to farm my farms I should also have Lc by late tommorow.

DeletedUser

..I must be doing something wrong, I always get horrid starts on worlds :|

/newb :(

DeletedUser

I had to abandon my LC rush coz all the people around me just declared war on me :icon_eek:

Axes will be more useful.

DeletedUser

I don't know if I should get axes just yet...
My best bet would probably be LC rush.

PS: Yay, I'm LTCL's pointwhoring clone xP

pointwhore.png

DeletedUser27787

does anyone have a stable yet? I need about 5k of all resources then Ill have LC researched :(

Hamer The Nail

i will be able to buiuld a stable lv 1 in 6 mins

edit make that 10 my haul is returning then

DeletedUser27787

I would be alot closer except my last 7 hauls have ended like this

Haul: 68 68 68 204/1550 everything I can farm is an hour away too.

I am jealos of your stable.

Hamer The Nail

wood has been my problem and some people that don't want to restart so I only got 2 close farms