Axte F. Vs Dogz F.

DeletedUser

I wish You and Your losers luck on other worlds.

Without Army and his friends, your tribe would have defeated near 0 tribes before winning the world.

You should thank him and his buddies, they made Axte look less of a joke.

DeletedUser95593

Wow, Axte have taken alot more of the NE than I had thought.

DeletedUser103075

Without Army and his friends, your tribe would have defeated near 0 tribes before winning the world.

You should thank him and his buddies, they made Axte look less of a joke.

time for bitter comments? here's one for you

I thank Nuke for being the nubs they are indeed. No one could have played worst then what Nuke did, no one.

If that random nub at command of dogz was Nuke leader, Nuke would have had better chances.

Just wondering, why are you still chilling here? Do your total defeat still burn so much your ego? Oh right, cause your game on w51 has been irrelevant since the beginning, so then you are trying to leave a sign at least here, right?

DeletedUser

Since 1st day Nuke did not nothing show when they can win this war, how many Nukes fails 1 time, 2 times, maybe 3 or 4th times

DeletedUser

The only something I've seen from Nuke in Summer, was when they "OP'ed" Cotton McKinght.. Well, they didn't even manage to rim him in the end... That's the only damage done to Axte. Success? NO.

DeletedUser

time for bitter comments? here's one for you

I thank Nuke for being the nubs they are indeed. No one could have played worst then what Nuke did, no one.

This is wrong and you know it, Nuke weren't nubs... whether you like it or not. They fought you, you essentially recruited their only hope of beating you and made their job near impossible. Remember TPS, you merged the rank 2 tribe into your family whilst you were already heavily outnumbering the rank 3 tribe in a war.

Just wondering, why are you still chilling here? Do your total defeat still burn so much your ego? Oh right, cause your game on w51 has been irrelevant since the beginning, so then you are trying to leave a sign at least here, right?

I come here because 51 interested me, I don't have to stop posting on the forum just because I no longer play on the world. This is a place of giving opinion, and I will certainly tell you mine.

Did the defeat burn my ego? No, I don't claim to be a "great player" or even a good one.

Ooh, I'm both irrelevant and egotistical! I'm glad you feel the need to personally attack me, it makes me feel all warm and happy inside. Notice that I never personally insulted an Axte player, I just call your tribe out.

DeletedUser

This is wrong and you know it, Nuke weren't nubs... whether you like it or not. They fought you, you essentially recruited their only hope of beating you and made their job near impossible. Remember TPS, you merged the rank 2 tribe into your family whilst you were already heavily outnumbering the rank 3 tribe in a war.

BenC... TRIM(MIND) was once your tribe.... why dont you go and ask them WHY they merged into axte instead of declaring on them? no one forced the merger to them they had all options open including war. but they decided to side with axte. not even with alliance. alliance would break someday. they guaranteed axte domination by joining axte and those guys are your ex-friends , ex-tribemates... go ask them once and for all and i'm sure they will tell you about their reasons. and stop blaming TPS for accepting a great opportunity of gathering a force that can win w51 so easily. every other smart enough duke instead of him would do the same damn thing.

I come here because 51 interested me, I don't have to stop posting on the forum just because I no longer play on the world. This is a place of giving opinion, and I will certainly tell you mine.

nowadays you are the only joy this world forums have. so please dont stop posting thank you.

Ooh, I'm both irrelevant and egotistical! I'm glad you feel the need to personally attack me, it makes me feel all warm and happy inside. Notice that I never personally insulted an Axte player, I just call your tribe out.

hey happy inside... go everywhere and scream an axte player insulted you personally. you will be happy inside and outside after that i guess. :lol:

DeletedUser

sheeps vrs axte was something like 497-543 after it ended.... and that is a merge not a real war?

axte vrs nuke was one sided the entire time even before trim players joined. yet you call that a war?

I do not understand how you twist things in your mind to believe yourself

DeletedUser96316

Let alone the fact we lost lots of our finest players and leadership before they had declared :D

Pity that so many when they did declare revealed their true colors as quitters.

DeletedUser103075

Benc I said this multiple times but I'll say it loud once more.
Any attack on axte I take it as an attack an me simply because I put my signature on every diplomacy decision of my tribe as the dukes before me did, and I respond of my ones and of theirs too.
That said you can keep flaming me for making the best diplomacy offers in my tribe interest, or you can blame the rest of the world for accepting them.
If I say Nuke are a joke, or I mail every nuke player and tell them "you are a joke", didnt I insulted every of them personally in both these cases?

DeletedUser

axte is a joke.

p.s : patiently waiting for TPS to kick my ass.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser96316

The only something I've seen from Nuke in Summer, was when they "OP'ed" Cotton McKinght.. Well, they didn't even manage to rim him in the end... That's the only damage done to Axte. Success? NO.

How many 'OP's' has Axte run that has completely rimmed a player of 2-3 million points in 1 go ? None..oh right..

DeletedUser

How many 'OP's' has Axte run that has completely rimmed a player of 2-3 million points in 1 go ? None..oh right..

None... It's unfortunate, but most of the players that we run an op on "quit" "due to real life issue" before the op is over. So we've rimmed none:icon_cry:. But many players quit due to RL issues because of our op :lol: But I find it amusing that they have no time for the game but have enough time for the external forum:icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

Why should we go until we rim them?

Is the point of this game to rim everyone, or is the point of this game to win the world, which is done by consuming territory?

I find it funny that you are still here running your mouth after all your ridiculous nonsense back when you thought you could warp and twist DSBAND away from Axte without having knowledge of who and what you were talking about.

Just get over it, you all made the wrong choice when you teased and toyed with DSBAND hoping to turn us against Axte or Axte against us and therefore between your careless assumptions and misdirected actions, and the fate of RL that falls on us all, you all lost.

Sorry you lost, sorry it was not a more epic battle.

But you are beating a dead horse for the millionth time.

It's tender enough now, just go cook it up and nom nom it down.

DeletedUser

Who said in one go..? We did rim one of your players, our favorite BenC :lol:

DeletedUser103075

Who said in one go..? We did rim one of your players, our favorite BenC :lol:

That's very mean to say about the poor benc7... he didnt get rimmed.

He ran away on the rim by using his last nobles like all the others, nobling barbs :)

Can this be defined as rimming? or just relocation?