Azazel

DeletedUser

Can someone please give me a brief discretion of who this guy really is? I all I'm seeing is he has to do with mountains and goats?

I was just wondering cause I got him in a quiz I took of which demon I was. Thanks to any and all who answers this question.

DeletedUser

some noob you can kick easiyl... start attacking gogogogo

Mr.Impossible

Just a noob who wonders around this game. But a good thing to work out ;)

DeletedUser54112

Lol duhrh obviously it isnt a player :D

she meant if someone know azazel coz the quiz she took the result stated shes the demon azazel

if im wrong plz correct me

DeletedUser7158

Since when did lolipops appease demons?

Tsk, you need to read more grimoires! Clearly demons need virgin sacrifices *chopchop*

DeletedUser60981

Azazel is the chief of the Se'irim, or goat-demons, who haunted the desert and to whom most primitive Semitic (most likely non-Hebrew) tribes offered sacrifices. The Old Testament states that Jeroboam appointed priests for the Se'irim. But Josiah destroyed the places of their worship, as the practices accompanying this worship involved copulation of women with goats.

DeletedUser

Damn... well we have lot of women in tribe... will ask one if she is willing to die :)

DeletedUser

Lol duhrh obviously it isnt a player :D

she meant if someone know azazel coz the quiz she took the result stated shes the demon azazel

if im wrong plz correct me

No you are not wrong. That was where I was trying to get at. Thanks.
<3

Azazel is the chief of the Se'irim, or goat-demons, who haunted the desert and to whom most primitive Semitic (most likely non-Hebrew) tribes offered sacrifices. The Old Testament states that Jeroboam appointed priests for the Se'irim. But Josiah destroyed the places of their worship, as the practices accompanying this worship involved copulation of women with goats.

Ah, thanks. That makes a bit more since.

Sorry..didn't know there was actually someone in the game called Azazel. If it helps you feel any better. I was not talking about you, but just the demon in general of who I was asking about.

DeletedUser54112

Hmm...30% of me disagrees :D coz of the goat part :) 70% agrees

DeletedUser

Hmm...30% of me disagrees :D coz of the goat part :) 70% agrees

Well. I am a Capricorn. So I do have some Goat in me.
=p
Just sad that I never picked anything that has to do with a goat in the quiz. And I'm like..Ironic.

DeletedUser

If you like deserts :icon_neutral:
And if you lust...
According to the Book of Enoch and the Kabbalistic text The Zohar, Azazel was one of the leaders of the fallen angels who came to earth to mate with mortal women. He supposedly taught men the art of making weapons and introduced women to cosmetics, thus encouraging vanity.

I guess I can be lustful at times. But I think I'd prefer Alaska over the Desert. I can't stand the heat..even if I'm a pyro. Weird no?