[b]Tribal[/b] Wars

• Thread starter DeletedUser5436
  • Start date

DeletedUser5436

Ok this is called tribal wars, and while the one word of WAR is emphasised again and again has anyone sat down and actually read the title of this game?

TRIBAL! as in family, as in a group of members fighting for each other and being as close to to brothers and sisters as it gets.

Now if your in a tribe and your 'chief' aka leader wishes to move your tribe, which to be honest is his or her responsibility in a certain direction, then why not follow the leader who has lead you this far. i mean many are happy to sit by and watch aslong as what they want is done, the moment the leader steps up and does something that benefits the TRIBAL family , a few people always have to come up and speak up, i mean stop being so selfish, yes we understand you cant please everyone, but have those of you who speak out against the action that YOUR LEADERS have taken, ever once thought, wait a sec...this may be a good move for the majority of people in my FAMILY of tribes.

Do not pick and choose what part of the title you wish to emphasis, it makes no sense, yes this game is all about war i totally agree, but its also about your tribe, your brothers and sister, people have lost sight of the unity that is meant to be in this game, in your tribe, TRIBE truly means nothing when people protect there PA's over there Tribe mates.

So please people wake up and realise, that when you join a tribe you dont sign a contract however, you do come on to a family , one which has its leaders, its figureheads, and if they deem that a certain path is in the best interest of the majority and not just a few players then a) power to them b)those of you who put themselves above the tribe, realise LEADING is not east especially on world 2, just take it on the chin and move on.

No one player or hell 50 players are greater then a family, you are a part of the family not the other way around.

I fully expect people to agree and disagree on this however i hope you actually think about what has been said regardless of your stand point.

Soldier

Taxed

Spoken from the heart!

I agree with everything you have just said, although some may disagree, i have been a leader and seen the effects you have described first hand.

Its not easy, but you keep on going!

I think every player should read this article, it would certainly help lower the stress levels of the leaders.

All i can say is, show more respect to your peers, without them protecting your back, you probably wouldn't still be here, so protect them back!

Tax

DeletedUser

So let's see it is okay for you to trounce the former leaders of CEG and claim they made a huge mistake but now suddenly it is not okay for members to question their leaders? Someone questioning something you did there Soldier?

King Kyle

:lol:
you tried to make your title bold :D, come on soildier i though you wer'nt a noob. that whole talk you had about noobs has just turned around at you, gave you the V's, took a dump on your shoes, a widdle on your pant legs and a slapped you in the face.

:icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser5436

:lol:
you tried to make your title bold :D, come on soildier i though you wer'nt a noob. that whole talk you had about noobs has just turned around at you, gave you the V's, took a dump on your shoes, a widdle on your pant legs and a slapped you in the face.

:icon_biggrin:

HAHAHAHA its done intentioanlly :p

but i wont rip you apart i like you, us brits gotta stick together lol

and kurai, difference is the leader of CEG left they were not hear, and i did follow my leaders always have always will, regardless of there decisions, i think yes we have a right to protest but if they have lead you this far then they can lead you on to further glory, CEG leaders were good in some cases RL intervened in others they left either way if they stayed i think CEG would have been fine, but hey they went and the world moved on but you didnt see me rebel against Hawg ever, even if i didnt like some things that happened, you take it on the chin and carry on. leaders make tough calls and sometimes they are thinking ahead, as members and more importantly as members of a family you should act in accordance with the will of your brothers and sisters, if you disagree the public(u see KING Kyle i do know when do use bb code :p) forums are no place to vent your frustrations, you take it up internally.

Soldier

DeletedUser

I do agree with you to a certain extent just pointing out the hypocrisy of your statement.

Good luck phishing :)

DeletedUser5436

I do agree with you to a certain extent just pointing out the hypocrisy of your statement.

Good luck phishing :)

Hahahaha this is going to get fun, have never really talked with you, ill reply in a few :p

oh also, like you said former leaders, you trouncing your current leaders who are still here, and i never came on the forums and went against my leaders while they were my leaders unlike a certain someone :p

my point is this, your opinions are yours and as they are your opinions they can not be right or wrong however, there is a place and time to vent these frustrations and to express your opinions.using the public forums to rally support and sympathy to your cause is to a degree rather shrewd of you, and i dont expect you not to be but im sure many will agree that you should have taken it up internally, and not come out here blazing your guns and slapping your leaders in the face by go against what they have decided for the family as they saw it in the best interest of their family and not just a few players.

Soldier

DeletedUser

Well I think perhaps you would want to get your facts straight first. Spend a little time figuring out who I am. Go see who makes the majority of the important posts for TW. Oh and at last check I was still a leader in TW and Futzy was still the Global Duke.

DeletedUser5436

I know who you are, and just out of interest what is Futzy saying about the ceasefire?

Soldier

DeletedUser

I think that should be obvious.

but in case you are confused here is Futzy's response upon first being informed of the ceasefire:

Futzy wrote:
-->
OK... I'll get it rescinded.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Well, I guess at least some of your members realize it is true :)

Tribe File of XiG.2
scholesy2005 left the tribe September 3,2007 - 12:06
white knights left the tribe September 3,2007 - 12:06

Tribe File of HOT|SE
[join] white knights joined the tribe September 3,2007 - 12:06
[join] scholesy2005 joined the tribe September 3,2007 - 12:06​

DeletedUser5436

as much as i trust you always speak the truth :icon_rolleyes: :icon_twisted:

i think i will just talk to him myself, or wait for him to officially post regarding this situation.

Soldier

DeletedUser

All you need to trust is this statement:

"There is not now nor will there ever be a ceasefire between XIG and TW."

The rest is irrelevant.

DeletedUser

To me the most significant part of this thread was soldier's remarks about the PA thing. It is indeed a sub-culture which undermines the whole ethos of the TRIBE concept. Personally, and for that reason, i both dislike and disapprove of the seemingly endless rise to power of the PA system. But what can be done about it? That is what i would really like to know. For the moment i guess it something all leaders have to put up with (suffer in silience) and it seems that nowadays, before one tribe declares war on another, provision is being made for people to leave the declaring tribe ( maybe 24 hrs) so their tribe members can avoid dealing with conflicting allegiances. But like i asked earlier...what can be done about it?

DeletedUser2566

well, i don't know why those who help their pa's should be judged, some of them are rl friends, just happen to be in different tribes by circumstances or whatever reason. that doesn't mean they couldn't be loyal to their tribe and family?
neither can all members be expected to always agree with their leaders and therefor they should be able to talk on same level in order to gain common trust and respect. and to avoid dissatisfaction and internal chaos.

just my 2 cents

DeletedUser3270

I just wanted to point out one small thing that I didn't get a chance to say last night because my computer was being a POS.....

Joining a tribe does imply loyalty to the leader of that tribe, I completely agree... But when the leadership of a tribe changes, that loyalty does not necessarily make the jump. Hence the peacetime runners. I do think that a change in leadership justifies a possible change in loyalty, although I believe that if you are going to make that change in loyalty, you should do it immediately, or swear your loyalty to the new leader. Because you know immediately if you won't tolerate a new leader. If you don't care one way or another, then it defaults to trusting the decision of the past leader in an heir-type switch, or the voting body in an election-type switch. And in the case of elections, I do prefer that all aristocrats, at the very least, are allowed an equal "vote" and it isn't just a few people appointing someone.

phew.... i sound like a freaking textbook.

DeletedUser3919

Misread the question. You talk of moving a tribe branch to another. like say HOT|NE to XIG. Well i wouldnt move if NE moved itself there. Id join NE2 or something.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

I like the tribes where there is a brain pool and where everyone's opinions counts, where aristos are there because of merit and where nobody bosses anyone else around.

That's why I'm in Aten|E - you guys and gals rock. :icon_smile: