[b]Tribal[/b] Wars

• Thread starter DeletedUser5436
  • Start date

DeletedUser

It was me who was holding Hippatul for some time while he was being bombarded by TW (Berz, Musch, Cuda, Nic_JD and a few others know what i mean). Soldier who may be ticked at me will know what i mean, when he handed me over blinko while under fire from Hanlin, Highborn, And TW members. If he chooses to agree fair enough, if not so be it. Hanlin, Highborn and Carnivore can understand what im talking about as they had to suffer.

HOT took Scholesy and his friends in because the war was supposed to end few days ago. However, it seems there is still some disputes between XIG and TW. Considering our best ally, TW, still fight with XIG and XIG already has NAP with us. HOT family decided to be out of the disputes and just let those disputed players go. Now they are not in HOT, so I am here speak as an outsider today.

However, as the view of an outsider, I would like to say Scholesy really did a lot to XIG, and constantly fight for XIG for a very long time. He was one of the best warriors as I know, and managed to defend HOT's attacks successfully for several time. I admit, without the brave fight of him and his group, the NAP between HOT and XIG won't be achieved so easy.

It is really unfair to claim scholesy as disloyal players since he already did so much for XIG. Before yelling at each other and destroy all of the good will, let's think more on the issue. Maybe we will have different view on this issue.

DeletedUser2566

Hanlin and I will get back to you on that.

lol? do you mean hot or rb can claim runners since both have pulled out already?
if xig or st claims them runners.. well they can attack them, we're still at war..

junkmonger

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
I said what I said. There are aspects of the HOT/RB war that are not being publicized.

DeletedUser

lol? do you mean hot or rb can claim runners since both have pulled out already?
if xig or st claims them runners.. well they can attack them, we're still at war..

You will see that soon. We don't play dirty.

DeletedUser2566

ok, then i'm off to do something else than guessing.

DeletedUser7943

Good Day

Arthas mainly you where not in K65 and facing thousands of attacks, It was me who was sittnig HansGruber at the beginning of the war holding the K63/64 line so Aten didn't gain entry, It was me who was holding Hippatul for some time while he was being bombarded by TW (Berz, Musch, Cuda, Nic_JD and a few others know what i mean).

I beleive he deserve credits for that , i saw some reports of good defended villages , and its in the time he sat him. But most of all, for an ex-enemy, its some good chalenge of less for us , we dont like to fight sim city players with researchs lvl 1, or do we ? :icon_twisted:

welcome on the blue side , its always better have friends then ennemys :icon_razz:

Dark
Aten/Hellas