Back To The Grave . . .

DeletedUser

Bringing you all the latest news of war and strife in World 24 . . . .

2ewzgrb.png

* Courtesy of 11-11's graphical genius

Greetings denizens and damsels of W24,
This is Pervis, your friendly neighbourhood Kinky representative, bringing you a newsflash bourne on the eve of conflict.

Over the course of the last 3 weeks, Undead have been acting uppity and throwing badly timed random nukes at their Kinky superiors.

Their three biggest players decided to gangbang Sadfase and failed hard.
What they did not realize is that they suck and Sadfase/Wigan is better than the three of them put together :icon_wink:.

But it gets worse.

Undead’s leader copy1234 was never the best of players. Or even a decent one.
But shown below is proof of his lack of any concept playing TW as a war game :

http://en24.tribalwars.net/public_report/820e6fa110075ba25d8bdf8a8ba155a6
http://en24.tribalwars.net/public_report/247d9db4419a1cd625c2e76a38741a20
http://en24.tribalwars.net/public_report/9a09f9c438b9cf127489b3eb4b531e3b
http://en24.tribalwars.net/public_report/6ce2067693039fdb1c2cb7cd0492985e
http://en24.tribalwars.net/public_report/6abde65abb01fbba184bf98a91264d29
http://en24.tribalwars.net/public_report/573d19e7cb9230097e14c5a7dc672840

Not having any troops to speak of himself, he has now sent circulars to his tribe and pleas to WoM begging for defense support. :icon_rolleyes:

The current tribal standings in K54 :

4.jpg

Current map of the tribes in question :

o1q4x.png

Some of Undead’s recent losses in the last few days :

5.jpg

As of right now, Kinky officially declares war on Undead.

Undead members have until 12:00 server time, 30th September, 2008 within which to leave the tribe or face complete annihilation.
No mercy, no quarter, no remorse.

Our position in this was best expressed by one of my favourite songs :

Many stand against us but they will never win
We said we would return and here we are again
To bring them all destruction suffering and pain
We are the hammer of the Gods, we are thunder wind and rain

There they wait in fear with swords in feeble hands
With dreams to be a King first one should be a man
I call them out and charge them all with a life that is a lie
And in their final hour they shell confess before they die

Warriors Of The World,
Manowar

Ignotum Periculum has spoken.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

On a separate note: Here is some insight into the undead war machine :

2.jpg

3.jpg

1-2.jpg

Mervune today at 22:14 Quote

Really need too much to villages that I wrote...And I cant understand why people dont do anything.only few people sent support(ty very much to them)..what the others do???do you afraid from PHX guys??the ones who dont have any enemy risk please can you send some support to us?(not only me but also to perverter etC)...

Mervune today at 22:22 Quote
And I really want to know who is that fckn SPY in this tribe..This is fckn game..show yourself and play with honest..are you happy with backstabing??

Mrandoman today at 22:23 Quote
I think we have spies from many different tribes, not just Kinky.

Little to say, we’re all shaking in fear right about now. :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:

Galum

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
I <3 Pervis :lol:

Great PnP... UnDORKS stand no chance :icon_wink:

Child in time

I'm so jealous you posted this 1 and not me :icon_wink:, would have been a great asset to my collection of posts.

DeletedUser4982

Pervy can we ever declare a war near me? I have to entertain myself bullying nubs twice my size to even get a fight in my area while you chaps in the core get all teh fun :icon_cry:

DeletedUser

Thats a pretty good PnP (enemies aside) But you left out the fact that When Fenx asked for a NAP you decided to become allies and "take" us out. I thought you kinky members were "1337" know i now that your simply $|-|1+ : )

DeletedUser

It's a strategy game, god forbid we actually use strategy playing it :icon_rolleyes:

Child in time

Thats a pretty good PnP (enemies aside) But you left out the fact that When Fenx asked for a NAP you decided to become allies and "take" us out. I thought you kinky members were "1337" know i now that your simply $|-|1+ : )

My dear lord of the undorks, i'd like to comment on this by pointing at the "lost villages" image.

It clearly showed a lot of the Kinky members nobled your villages, and only 1 Fenx, they just got sick of you guys as well :)
We were not the one rallying up other tribes to take us down.. Undead.. Apparently other tribes felt that you were pathetic cowards as well, and decided to team up with us instead, good luck beating off both Kinky and Fenx.

I understand you're pretty upset considering the facts your many attacks on us, before we even figured it was time to retaliate, didn't harm us at all and made the dead army lose many graveyards full of skeletons by throwing them at the high walls of the Kinky empire.

Don't turn it around tho. Undead started this way back, now it's simply our turn to make a move.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

I bet in however long this war takes, Kinky will announce that they never were invovled in such war.

But here we have the proof, i should get a mod (no you CiT or summin else i would call ya XD) to sticky this

Child in time

I bet in however long this war takes, Kinky will announce that they never were invovled in such war.

But here we have the proof, i should get a mod (no you CiT or summin else i would call ya XD) to sticky this

I have no idea what you're actually saying here, what i think you tried to say was:

If this war takes too long, Kinky will announce they were never involved in a such a war.

If you meant that; you're wrong beyond your wildest imagination.

DeletedUser

i love these newspapers/expositions. we need7 so we can have one on every day. if you look at the map it seems like FENX is doing the most damage in undead main k, but maybe kinky is just nobling villages closer to them

DeletedUser

Kinky will win Because Pervis is a furry.

Posting as Pervis' bidding.