Bacon VS W2V

THE MURPH ALL CAPS

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Styx was telling me how they are going to noble MNT villages... Seems like Bacon are acting like vultures :icon_rolleyes: will be interesting to see if W2V let them away with this act of war :icon_eek:

tumblr_mjecisWPCm1rwjzpqo1_500.gif

She then said and I quote "Bacon will be declaring again in the New Year but no date has been confirmed"

Then after some pestering she finally replied "Any further questions should be directed to my incompetent Duke"

When I asked her to repeat what she said (I was a bit shocked) she said "Just contact Deb".

DeletedUser116125

More info on this

So back when this acc was on 1 village Dalton and Joshia Merged. And they merged into Daltons acc. So Dalton had the email but joshia was obviously the main player of the acc as he did everything and Dalton was a noob that did what joshia told him. ( I thought him how to send trains :lol: )
Then i join the acc when it's at around 600k points. I was going to quit the world due to internal issues. but when i told Joshia it he said the only reason they where in w2v was due to me and Ngaz ( at the time ) and would jump ship if i left so i decided to just join their acc but i was not going to do much and i told them that.
What ended up happening is Dalton not logging at all and me liking Joshia a lot so i just decided to quit w75 and play this world full time.

Joshia stayed up to 4 AM his time or more to help the account out if it had innactivity. He set alarms during the night to send out stuff during ops if no one could do it. While Dalton could not be bothered to log cause he was watching a movie.
So me and Joshia where playing the account and Dalton did not do shit basically
Then all of a sudden Dalton comes asking us to jump ship to Royal. Since we will be opped by them and all he thinks about is the accounts safety and to "win the world". We ofc denied that and he Stopped pushing it.
Then yesterday joshia went to bed at 5 AM after planning an OP on Royal and goes to bed. I come home and the pass is changed i message Dalton and Joshia. I wait a couple hours then joshia wakes up and he knew nothing about the pass being changed
We mail dalton. Spam him really and he never replied. Then kelly ( muffy ) mails him hi and he responds instantly

He told her that my trolling on the externals killed "HIS" account reputation. ( MNT was obviously Joshias acc as he did almost everything. Just cause he has the Email )
And he wanted to kick me off to fix the rep and he said Joshia left after i was kicked off. Kelly told Joshia that and he had no clue what he was talking about.
So Dalton came with another lie and said that due to my external posting MNT will be focused by Royal and that is the reason he is kicking me off to save the acc?!
Then the question is why joshia can't play... There is non. We obviously thought he made some deal with royal since he said "I am like dexter i have no feelings in a game. I don't care about friendships i just want to win this game i am sorry about this but they had to be removed for my strategy"

Royal this pretty much proves you can't win us 1v1 having to pull dirty tactics like this to win :lol:

http://gyazo.com/011e2664cb50c82cb70321fafac52c91 Here he is stacking a Royal cap. It is obvious he made a deal with Royal to either Join them after the attack break. Or he gets eaten by Royal and then joins an acc there.

Tl;Dr Good job royalE You can't defeat us fair and square so you pull shit like this :lol:

But yea we gave Bacon a greenlight to noble the MNT account as he is not giving it back and he is gifting villages to royal.

Last edited by a moderator:

tman93

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
I'll be completely honest and say that even prior to the war between bacon and W2V, I was not fond of W2V at all. So in a way, I almost feel obligated to look at this drama and love it.

However, I have a certain sense of morality. And I feel what Dalton has done here is absolutely wrong. And I'll be honest, I do not fully understand it. Looking on the map, I see his frontline with RoyalE is huge. I'm sure he made a deal with them, but why? What's in it for him? He doesn't get attacked by them, but instead he backstabs everyone he's been associated with for months to do so? Now instead of defending against RoyalE with two very competent coplayers, he has to defend against W2v by himself?

I feel very sorry for Josiah and Baldur. They both had my utmost respect from the war against bacon. Their attacking and defending was very sound. To get locked out of an account they worked very hard for, is a bit sad. And I am in no way a part of it. I can't imagine the frustration that Josiah and Baldur must be feeling.

To see the lengths some will go to, to possibly save face is incredibly sad. I hope w2v rims the account, and royalE doesn't let a coward amongst their ranks. That would be justice in my opinion.

Just my two cents on the matter.

DeletedUser108039

Dalton Sounds like a peice of work thats for sure, will look forward to seeing TMNT Get rimmed now. its really low to change password on players playing the account and doing most of the work seen it happen to friends and had it happen to myself once.

DeletedUser

Ah Baldur, I'm sorry to hear that... I hope the account gets creamed and you find a new home somewhere else.

DeletedUser50073

players like that make me sick. it happens a lot though. they merge and then scam the other player. i didn't even know either of you but i just wanted to spam him with a hateful message and he blocked me lol
8ba12b41796249ef193571d19f987f1f.png

tman93

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
:D I'm sure backstabbing his coplayers, tribes, and friends to attempt to jump ship to a tribe having success to avoid being oped will clear his reputation right up.

Even though, I think most people actually respected his account. :X At least I did.

DeletedUser53562

Childish? I wish I'd archived my mail. Failed recap attempt and Dalton mails to gloat. I ignore, he does not like, mails more, gloats more. Baldur is outspoken yes, but he's not a douche canoe like dalton. (Thanks TJ for the new phrase! <3)

DeletedUser

w2v is all about the drama. that and 1/2 price shooters on ladie's night every second thursday in the members only lounge is what keeps us going.

meh...we'll end up with a lot of these villages in competent hands which is better than what i thought would happen with this account 3 weeks ago. works for me.

w2v director of continuity and beverages,

oldman

DeletedUser116125

Yes oldman that acc was in such bad hands thank to god it's in good hands now.
13-2 vs Dharma and like 7-0 vs bacon ( not sure on that one )
and highest ODA in the tribe. Thank to god that the villages are in good hands now. Not those trash hands they where in....

Deleted User - 10770065

Sorry to hear about the acc, but his reason for kicking you off is pretty valid. Not so sure about Josiah tho. Rim the acc anyway, fellas.

DeletedUser116125

Him kicking me off due to my external trolling is just him trying to find some reason for doing what he did.
He had never mentioned it to joshia to do it why would he just do it out of a whim randomly without consulting Joshia? This is just some excuse to justify his actions. He is supporting royalE and he did tell a w2v member that he had to kick us both off since he had some "strategy".
The sad part is he probably had 10 hours of activity this past month and joshia told me he has pretty much been like this for this world. and then he dares claiming it "his account" and "his account reputation" He has done nothing this world but have the email. He is just a hopeless noob that only thinks about "winning this world" and does not care about how..

I will be back dw i some co play offers inside w2v atm just going to take a short break before i come back

Last edited by a moderator:

TG Smurf

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Not like it matters what was said i those chat, if he kicked you for your externals personality then i completely agree with him.

Although i don't agree with him gifting to the enemy, even tho im cheering for royal. Also its not a dick move by royal, lets face it if a royal account you was mid op on said he will let you take the villages you would still take them. Just a dick move from the player