Bad Mojo Sig-Shop

peppa pig

1. I had my junior cert on

2. I had 5 vils alone surround by alot of signos and vilja ils

3. the closest support i could have got was over 80hrs

yes that is very brave from vilja isnt it

I still dont see the owning Vilja part :icon_confused:.

If theres a chance to expand her cluster why not?

You obviously made a mistake nobling in Signos K's :axemen:

I would like to the the stats one on one with Vilja after a week if she was still here :icon_razz:.

My money wouldnt be on you.

DeletedUser

I still dont see the owning Vilja part :icon_confused:.

If theres a chance to expand her cluster why not?

You obviously made a mistake nobling in Signos K's :axemen:

I would like to the the stats one on one with Vilja after a week if she was still here :icon_razz:.

My money wouldnt be on you.

I normally like to coordinate but I did not feel the need to waste the time against GeriCurl. I blasted the crap out of him, nobled 1 of the villages and educated nobles from there to take the remaining 4. I threw random partial attack troops at him in the other 4 villages to keep his troop levels down until I could get the nobles there and that was it. Pretty simple :icon_wink:

That is why I asked thebadmojo to modify my signature to 5-0 because "GeriCurl OWNED Vilja"...HAHAHA!

thebadmojo

Yes to Vilja.. and now for the three of you.. I'm working on it.. I only release quality signatures. You want good.. give me time to make it good. They'll be done today.. exactly what I said but I'm going by my time and thats means I still have 7.5 hours

Side note.. Vilja, Sorcer, and Aaron .. your three are done.. I'll upload them in a bit..

as for yves.. you gotta give me something to go.. perhaps a render?

Last edited:

thebadmojo

Aaron.. still working on uploading it without losing quality... as for vilja and sorcer:

Vilja:
vilja2.jpg

http://img98.imageshack.us/img98/6544/vilja2.jpg

Sorcer:
sorcer2.jpg

http://img362.imageshack.us/img362/6812/sorcer2.jpg

DeletedUser

Thanks again mojo.

You better frame those words as they hardly come out of my mouth...HAHAHA!

PS - The Sorcer signature is very good :)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Ahh nice work mojo, i particularly like sorcers, because it looks different from most sigs, you should have entered the signature competition because i'm sure you would have entered something really good :icon_wink:

But never as good as my guy islo's :lol:

DeletedUser

Oh my...

These are probably few of the best-looking sigs I've seen on these forums. And I've seen a lot since I'm stalking most of the sig-shops around.

Especially like first of sorcer's and Vilja's.

DeletedUser

Can i have a pic with the words 'Gericurl owned Vilja'

Then Borat saying

'NAAAAAAAAT'

DeletedUser

Oh my...

These are probably few of the best-looking sigs I've seen on these forums. And I've seen a lot since I'm stalking most of the sig-shops around.

Especially like first of sorcer's and Vilja's.

And, to be honest, mojo slapped mine together in about 10 minutes or so.

I am sure he probably has the skills and creativity to do even better :)

DeletedUser

Yes to Vilja.. and now for the three of you.. I'm working on it.. I only release quality signatures. You want good.. give me time to make it good. They'll be done today.. exactly what I said but I'm going by my time and thats means I still have 7.5 hours

Side note.. Vilja, Sorcer, and Aaron .. your three are done.. I'll upload them in a bit..

as for yves.. you gotta give me something to go.. perhaps a render?

What's a render sorry as i am foreign and my english isnt up to scrath.

DeletedUser

I know, I do the same, I was just explaining what the common understanding of a render was :)