DeletedUser

i will as soon as Mark finishes it up :p

really t/y jayy, for pointing that out.

now go get yourself your own siggy :icon_rolleyes:

why do i need one,pls tell me what it does for you

as for back on topic ive just been resonding to remarks made to me wallam

DeletedUser

ok back on topic

im sure asylum will be happy that a new tribe is helping them with nobling havoc

Tekeleveyklia (684|880) K86 10,670 Tresaw Yauln [HAVOC] King Muffin [~SF~] 06th Jul 2009 - 23:22:13
027 - Aliayus (686|884) K86 10,670 Tresaw Yauln [HAVOC] King Muffin [~SF~] 06th Jul 2009 - 23:12:54:icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

If the new tribe members were already in ASYLUMs sights it would be a different story. Right now it seems those former HAVOC members have had it with babysitting a dozen other accounts or so.

DeletedUser

If the new tribe members were already in ASYLUMs sights it would be a different story. Right now it seems those former HAVOC members have had it with babysitting a dozen other accounts or so.

well it will be fun to see asylums stance on it,as for thier babysitting,they should of nobled them out or dropped them not keep them for the points

DeletedUser

well it will be fun to see asylums stance on it,as for thier babysitting,they should of nobled them out or dropped them not keep them for the points

you just explained your own quote :icon_rolleyes:

Tekeleveyklia (684|880) K86 10,670 Tresaw Yauln [HAVOC] King Muffin [~SF~] 06th Jul 2009 - 23:22:13
027 - Aliayus (686|884) K86 10,670 Tresaw Yauln [HAVOC] King Muffin [~SF~] 06th Jul 2009 - 23:12:54:icon_rolleyes:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

you just explained your own quote idiot :icon_rolleyes:

cheers muffin but i thought we where asked to keep this on topic

what happened to the idiot part muffin

and i did actually mean months ago instead of now [clever person]

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I believe asylum has no further interest in havoc other than their shiney k76 which will be painted over to say asylum. The others as long as they leave certain continents alone will be ignored for the most part.

oh, and samiam is more into whips :icon_twisted:

DeletedUser

We were aware that sinn fein was going to form SF, and they noble up their inactives, why not :D

As long they stay out our way and don't make our clean up work hard, we'll leave them alone.

DeletedUser46615

Nice job ASYLUM you boosted DYN's Ranking up by lowering HAVOC's

Status
Not open for further replies.