BaH is a really nice guy

DeletedUser

Here is a topic that allows users to post how they feel about this player.

I like Tony and think he is a nice honest person and I don't care what online game he plays.

**Please keep this on topic as we don't want any unwanted infractions**

DeletedUser

I have to agree. A more honest person is hard to find.

Maybe we could make a rule for this topic. If anyone got something bad to say about this honest person we can always close it and threaten with a ban. After all, we don't want to face any critics or questioning.

DeletedUser61009

Yes indeed these forums are not for you to use your freedom of speech because they are run by dictators that can't see any voice being raised against the system implemented here, you either obey them or get your mouth shut, typical from any other dictatorship, we the players should not tolerate this kind of treatment, after all we are the ones that are interested in this forums and they do exist to serve us and not the other way around, so we should have an active voice concerning the politics applied here, maybe it is time for a little revolution, and although this is just a game and none of us wants to get this serious, all democratic laws are being continuously violated by the managers of this game and serious actions must be held to prevent and stop this continuous attacks to our freedom!

Edited:

Also if this gets closed by violating any laws, you are clearly stating that your laws violate all the laws that should serve as a base to all your laws!

DeletedUser64451

I like him too. I'd vote for him. He's much better than some of the dishonest dipweeds currently in office here (and probably wherever anyone else is).

I know he says this will be his last world, so if his (censored) is (censored), if he decides to join w53 or something I'd be happy to follow <3

DeletedUser

Yes indeed these forums are not for you to use your freedom of speech because they are run by dictators that can't see any voice being raised against the system implemented here, you either obey them or get your mouth shut, typical from any other dictatorship, we the players should not tolerate this kind of treatment, after all we are the ones that are interested in this forums and they do exist to serve us and not the other way around, so we should have an active voice concerning the politics applied here, maybe it is time for a little revolution, and although this is just a game and none of us wants to get this serious, all democratic laws are being continuously violated by the managers of this game and serious actions must be held to prevent and stop this continuous attacks to our freedom!

Edited:

Also if this gets closed by violating any laws, you are clearly stating that your laws violate all the laws that should serve as a base to all your laws!

is there any legal steps that you're planning to do in order to address this kind of problem suds? :icon_neutral:

DeletedUser

I like him too. I'd vote for him. He's much better than some of the dishonest dipweeds currently in office here (and probably wherever anyone else is).

I know he says this will be his last world, so if his (censored) is (censored), if he decides to join w53 or something I'd be happy to follow <3
If he plays W53, he needs to be in my tribe >:D

BAH: What can I say, the Man of World 15! You hold mine and Sherry's hearts <3

DeletedUser

Edited:

hmm. IG discussion can always go through PM and support tickets. we do allow it. Just not on the forum. The reason is this:
the banning of people is based on facts. and though we allow the twisting of facts( i.e. propaganda) we do not allow propaganda against moderators, which is what happens when InGame bannings are about. There needs to be a trust in moderators. You probably noticed that through propaganda you now have a mistrust of IG moderators, something we'd rather not see.
I will not discuss any specific case with you about IG banning, and you will neither. anyone who has questions to me about what I just said can PM me.

though if you want to continue saying that BaH is a great guy, I don't mind. He probably is, as you guys support him so much

foillat

I have known Tony now for a year or more now well since 4Horse and I have never met a nicer guy always willing to help and teach you the finer points of the game, and I hope he does decide to play w15 but I doubt it very much as I think he is great upset about what has happened.

DeletedUser

Well - I'm back, and after losing 1410 villages can be more correctly called "MediumAndFurry"

I would like to sincerely thank all the players how have spoken up on my behalf, and offered their help.

The power of this game is demonstrated by the way players who have fought together over the years reveal friendships which goes beyond a cyber world of zeros and ones.

Cheers & Thanks
Tony

/me passes drinks to everyone at the bar

DeletedUser64451

I don't know about all that...if you look at this map, you still look pretty big....and hairy... :S

DeletedUser

Well - I'm back, and after losing 1410 villages can be more correctly called "MediumAndFurry"

I would like to sincerely thank all the players how have spoken up on my behalf, and offered their help.

The power of this game is demonstrated by the way players who have fought together over the years reveal friendships which goes beyond a cyber world of zeros and ones.

Cheers & Thanks
Tony

/me passes drinks to everyone at the bar

good to see you back BaH...

just make sure next time that our evil plans wont be known by the mods....:icon_twisted:

futureworth

Known him since the Evil days...and always one of the most active players.

Im just amused that BAH really get this far (i dont know if he remmbers or knows me, lol!), but he is the only friend or tribemate (ex) i know that reached the top one spot!!! LOL

Hope it continues (Topnotcher Place! ) until only 60 players are left playing world 15, not like the others who did not get too far till the end of this world. Most did not stay long enough like kilga, phoenix and a few to mention....^_^

PS: If you are being attacked by B&H, it is perfectly normal because it really needs too, like all of us, he is just playing what is best and good to put world 15 to and end...just like what he said...i need to find and handle a bigger account than mine in order to stay in this world...hehe...he got a point...that is why im still standing and will be waiting when will be the time that i will be attacked by AXE, but pls not this time....haha...:)

Just be careful AXE....DA and the other tribes might make this whole thing upside down...:)

DeletedUser

ooh...are you back? your like most epic screamer of all times, not sure i have ever met a player that was more scared of attacks than you.....waaaaaaa, waaaaaaaaaa, waaaaaaaaaaa, waaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

l1si4ka

ooh...are you back? your like most epic screamer of all times, not sure i have ever met a player that was more scared of attacks than you.....waaaaaaa, waaaaaaaaaa, waaaaaaaaaaa, waaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Lol ^^^

DeletedUser

I've never talked to him,

but i respect him cos every attack hes ever sent was in sets of 4 even if its fakes, and any guy willing to put tht much effort into faking should stay around and keep the game active.

futureworth

It so happened because I was the only one in that area, ME versus okanaganer (who is a great war general) + ironmask123 + mythicepidemic + Tinsheds + about 2 players. And at that time KING CORPSE wasnt on my side too...I was in axe at that time so i left the tribe and joined again and left and joined exile...LOL...i almost quitted and when i got back...AXE has risen and EXILE was no more...
I screamed coz i needed help when no one was attacking okanaganer and his company...