Banned

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser1434

I just want to know for how long have been banned the players: Zeith, gudinho, Leyx, bearthker, Merchant ?

Because we have bussines to take care of and we need active people!

Thank you!

kokoboy

DeletedUser

ban for discussing bans in the forum. WHERE IS HOODOO! WE NEED HER TO BAN THIS OFFENDER OF THE RULES!

DeletedUser

bans are to between us and the player alone rabble rabble rabble... sad to say you aren't going to get much of a response.

(IB4G)

DeletedUser

feylanks said:
bans are to between us and the player alone rabble rabble rabble... sad to say you aren't going to get much of a response.

(IB4G)

Your response will come in the form of a GESCHLOSSEN.

DeletedUser1434

I am truly sorry , but I don't know wheter I can post this thing ...

In our tribe , we have 4 members banned , 1 baron (very good ranked) ....

If you had this in your tribe , I think you will try to get at least a reason for this , no?

I don't know from where they are, but since I am the duke of my tribe , I must get some informations , to know in the future to what to accept ...

I just wanted to know for how long will they be banned(permanently or for a couple of days)...

I don't know what are those rules , who forbiden this kind of a thing , but after all it's democracy! We all have to know what's happening ...

And also , I like this game as most of the players here , and I know how it is to live without Tribal Wars , you must admite it that you can't live without it ...

But , if the admins will think that I've did something wrong for trying to know for how long my tribe members were banned , I will admite my mistake and the consequences ...

Best Regards,
kokoboy

DeletedUser

1) The rules are currently being written, so no you cant know what is legal and what isnt.

2) You are not allowed to talk about bans on the forums.

DeletedUser1434

Could you please tell me how else I can know what will happen with my tribe members?

DeletedUser806

Submit a support ticket. I'm sure they'll be more than happy to respond.

DeletedUser805

kokoboy said:
Could you please tell me how else I can know what will happen with my tribe members?

Any release of information should not be expected - especially respecting this topic, which has been covered time and again by the admins - they do NOT discuss bans with other players!

Bans are between the admin and the player being banned!

Do not expect to receive any answers - the bans are not to be publicly discussed!

DeletedUser605

kokoboy said:
I just want to know for how long have been banned the players: Zeith, gudinho, Leyx, bearthker, Merchant ?

Because we have bussines to take care of and we need active people!

Thank you!

kokoboy

If you need to know that information then I suggest you talk with the players in question.

Bans, will not be discussed here.

Status
Not open for further replies.