barb selling

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

I made up a new idea selling and buying barbarian villages. Paying resources to a person to give them a barb they are spiking.

any k 79 base

equals 400 k of all resources.

All sized still gets same amounts of points.

base must be only you spiking!

DeletedUser

Strange. This isn't new either I believe this has been on your profile for some while :)

SABRE family for ya :p tut tut :D

DeletedUser

wow people actully reading my profile? Thats feels odd. Well I just was wondering what people thought of it but whipped telling me to shut up sent a message that I am not about to listen to.

DeletedUser

It is completely out of order to tell anybody to shut up, the forum is a place where thoughts can be shared.

Your concept is odd though, as in my opinion a barb can't be sold as it isn't owned by anyone ;)

Whipped

It is completely out of order to tell anybody to shut up, the forum is a place where thoughts can be shared.

Your concept is odd though, as in my opinion a barb can't be sold as it isn't owned by anyone ;)

yea I'm sorry it just didn't make any sense at all >_>

kitex1

If i caught you (brendan) spiking my barbs there would be hell to pay. and it would be you paying me resources from the villages i take!

Last edited:

Super fast

I made up a new idea selling and buying barbarian villages. Paying resources to a person to give them a barb they are spiking.

any k 79 base

equals 400 k of all resources.

All sized still gets same amounts of points.

base must be only you spiking!

lol if you spike any barbs in K79 and i hit them. There will be no more brendan. And i will gain two million points

DeletedUser

haha you can buy barbs from me anytime:lol: Clearly one of the dumbest idea ive ever heard:icon_neutral:

DeletedUser

Brendan, why do you want to buy barbs? Is it because you are scared for your troops to die? Just clear the damn village, and try not to say anymore dumb ideas. Maybe people will take you seriously once you become a serious player (acquire some ODA). I am seriously confused how my southern neighbours let this guy in...

kitex1

Brendan, why do you want to buy barbs? Is it because you are scared for your troops to die? Just clear the damn village, and try not to say anymore dumb ideas. Maybe people will take you seriously once you become a serious player (acquire some ODA). I am seriously confused how my southern neighbours let this guy in...

ODA isn't all that important.

Anyone can sit there spamming nukes at the enemy and not actually achieving anything

It's all about the conquers on the enemy and keeping them :D

Llama Crazy

mass nukes ftw!:lol:

but im with whipped not all of that made sense to me...

DeletedUser

ODA isn't all that important.

Anyone can sit there spamming nukes at the enemy and not actually achieving anything

It's all about the conquers on the enemy and keeping them :D
Lies!!! Sometimes its fun just launching random nukes at 'Random':icon_wink: villages:icon_wink:

DeletedUser43243

I am really sorry Brendan....this is not for you ....just for the concept..........
but it has to be said!

14n0jh4.jpg

DeletedUser

I am really sorry Brendan....this is not for you ....just for the concept..........
but it has to be said!

14n0jh4.jpg

is the kat fat
or it just looks like the kat is fat?

Anyways,
How can you buy/sell barbs when they are owned by ...was it ATEN planning that mass take-over with the barbs?

DeletedUser

I am 95% irish! But I just want the barbs that are super spiked the ones with 40,000 troops in em. Nukes die after that!

Status
Not open for further replies.