Barb shapping.

busamad

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Been a long while I've done a quick search found a few old posts on the subject but none for a while.

I'm asking in case someone has done a decent study on barb growth.

Question:
Catting the farm when shaping does this have an effect on the growth?

Now posts from some decent players say yes however to answer myself on W81 I have been catting all even a few warehouse levels & I'm finding mines still grow. Could this be just luck as levels are set in advance like with premium 5 level max or does it not have any effect.

The warehouse size does not seem to alter what buildings are made so puzzled why players state farm space does.

Thanks
Busa

pokemonEX.co.UK

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
i wouldnt of thought so but i dont particularly know. people cat normally everything other than the warehouse and pits normally

Upvote 0

busamad

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Yep read that old post I just wondered if players had re looked at it now its common for grow barb worlds.

Upvote 0

DeletedUser117702

I don't even think barbs use resources to grow nvm the warehouse, I think just random buildings at random times are added to the q.

Upvote 0

DeletedUser

Shouldn't the TW staff write one official guide about how the mechanics around barb villages work? This question have been up under a long time now.

Upvote 0

Seagryfn

'Guides' are for the players to write. This is when people provide their own theories about how to optimize their game strategy. TW staff do not recommend official play strategies for manipulating game mechanics.

So, back to the OPs question: the forums allow players interested in understanding nuances of game mechanics to compare notes and their own observations. A player who thinks they have garnered a definitive understanding of one aspect of the game is welcome to write a guide for others to follow. As always, some players will agree with any 'guide,' and others will disagree.

Upvote 0

DeletedUser83995

Just from my experience with farm shaping. Ive always catted everything but mines and warehouse and the barbs still grew. Not 100% fact though as I didnt really pay attention that much but I know I catted everything but mines and warehouse and it didnt seem to affect anything.

~ Sci

Upvote 0