BaRBaR vs. MP?

DeletedUser

wtf does this have to do with the MP Barbar war?
geez people are you all so mentally challenged?

DeletedUser19444

VFs just so retarded that they feel they must rape every thread up the asshole with there bullshit remarks and loser like faces

DeletedUser

Well maybe VF left all alone in their threads so they needed attention in here :)
(reminds me of my 3yr old nephew)

BarBaR vs MP, I don't know. Sad story, that it ended this way.

DeletedUser

one month and we lost 10 villages in total.

this is while we are fighting on 3 sides lol.

ive been in my job of defencive support coordinater for 2 weeks.

plus by the way, 10 villages lost, hmm

we took more villages from one player who was dismissed from VF even though we all knew he was still being supported by VF.

plus even if it was 10 villages in 2 weeks ive been in my job i wouldnt care, we are eliminating our weak/inactive and nobleing the players who hadnt done anything for the tribe.

were consolidating our power and recruiting new blood everyday.

i think in the long run we will turn the tide of the war.

DeletedUser

and barbar.

well they are being easily destroyed and we are recruiting some players who didnt want the war.

we might even get more helpfull and understanding allies from our show of force.

and barbar were being completly rubish allies anyway. and yes they nobled some of the MP Families acadamy players.

DeletedUser

and barbar.

well they are being easily destroyed and we are recruiting some players who didnt want the war.

we might even get more helpfull and understanding allies from our show of force.

and barbar were being completly rubish allies anyway. and yes they nobled some of the MP Families acadamy players.

maybe you talking too much on your procedures here. Just tease and that's okay

DeletedUser

For now BARBAR has the upper hand because of the MO being at war on two other fronts. Though there is still a chance that MP can recover and regain the intiative

DeletedUser

Olympians why do you have to press enter three times for a new line?
AND double post?

DeletedUser

what luck are you talking about? you dont call 2 or 3 or how many players being deleted luck. look at the players that was deleted. fingolfin was taking most of the angels members. susnhine was taking barbar and angels members. gabrios was doing pretty good, but then again its not our luck when they got banned. as kylan said, tfb was number1 before angels was created, do wouldnt you give credit to that? and look at the past ennoblements. sheesh!

You guys sure did jump on those abandons :)

greenguy15

we took more villages from one player who was dismissed from VF even though we all knew he was still being supported by VF.

plus even if it was 10 villages in 2 weeks ive been in my job i wouldnt care, we are eliminating our weak/inactive and nobleing the players who hadnt done anything for the tribe.

The ONLY reason why you nobled him is because we removed support because he was being account sat from someone outside of the tribe if anyone supported him it was a pa most likely

DeletedUser22872

Lol. When we were supporting him, you guys took no villages from him. However, he then broke a tribe rule, letting someone outside of the tribe sit for him, so we all removed our support and dismissed him and then you nobled him. You wouldn't have taken a single village otherwise.

DeletedUser22872

We like hijacking threads, we are that cool.

Double post :lol:

kaerazure

You guys sure did jump on those abandons :)

oh im sorry? as far as i know and what the stats show, TFB can almost if not entirely rim a player in a matter of minutes hours. im talking about the members in k43/44. and yeah what about the abandons, its not as if tfb are the only tribe taking those?? and you would be so damned stupid not to take abandons VERY VERY VERY CLOSE close to your clusters. oh im sorry, you wouldnt know somthing bout that.

bwja2

LOL LOL LOL DUDE MP*SIM IS CRAP dont even pretend you will win, you KNOW we are focusing on NVC ive had your members go "You guys arnt attacking us right?" and already had a few wanting to join our academy, its pathetic.

DeletedUser

FYI, MP and all other branches suck, the academy is bombarded with mails from MP people who want to join VF-A, saying they don't want to die :icon_cool: