Barbarian Villages - Speed Maxed Out.

• Thread starter Sasuke Uzumakii
  • Start date

DeletedUser

BP's set to two days and ends for most people, in a few hours. Obviously it's not possible to have LC, or even a stable for that matter before BP ends but there's heaps of players/inactive on 48 points and below which currently have full, red warehouses with no wall or barracks. Providing people have a decent amount of spears going into the end of BP, farming will be top notch for the most active and luckiest people.

But if you make enough Spears, coupled with the fact Lizy slowed the barbs down, by farming the small players you can build enough Spears to make it productive enough to use them on a barb with a lvl 1 or 2 wall.

There are still plenty of players under BP.

DeletedUser

But if you make enough Spears, coupled with the fact Lizy slowed the barbs down, by farming the small players you can build enough Spears to make it productive enough to use them on a barb with a lvl 1 or 2 wall.

There are still plenty of players under BP.

adding 10 swords with 10 spears makes you only take 1 loss of each

DeletedUser

theres 1 problem with rushing to stables, not only does it cost like 2k of each to research the LC, it costs like idk 250/200/150 or something like that to make each one, so I believe I will just stick with my slower strategy where I just build my other buildings and get the stables when the time is right.

DeletedUser

You being scarcastic? That was barely a productive run.

you should have a timber camp 1-2 levels higher than your others to compensate for the 50 timber you lose each time a spear dies prehaps?

Strunerke

Haul:
holz.png
lehm.png
eisen.png

better then expected :| xD

DeletedUser56897

This is quite amusing =] We are talking like noobs about farming with spears and getting tiny hauls. :)

DeletedUser

Did both of you keep most of your spears?

This is quite amusing =] We are talking like noobs about farming with spears and getting tiny hauls. :)

At this stage of the world those are some decent hauls.

Strunerke

talking like noobs? now you put it like we aren't noobs :O

and i always thought we all are n00bs :O

*FEELS CONFUSED*

DeletedUser56897

Did both of you keep most of your spears?

At this stage of the world those are some decent hauls.

They may be decent, but I cant help but laugh seeing all of these good players posting up the tiny hauls. It may not make sense to you, but it makes some sense to me. We sound like noobs because of what we are saying. Arguing over spears, posting up small hauls, but its the beginning of the world, so what do you expect. I dont know if it all makes sense, but I find this funny and amusing. It will be funny once we get to higher places. Well, it will be sort of funny to me, I dont know about anyone else. I think I should shut my face =]

DeletedUser

They may be decent, but I cant help but laugh seeing all of these good players posting up the tiny hauls. It may not make sense to you, but it makes some sense to me. We sound like noobs because of what we are saying. Arguing over spears, posting up small hauls, but its the beginning of the world, so what do you expect. I dont know if it all makes sense, but I find this funny and amusing. It will be funny once we get to higher places. Well, it will be sort of funny to me, I dont know about anyone else. I think I should shut my face =]

True, but these fast growing barbs really threw a wrench into everything. Now that Lizy slowed the barbs down farming actually became an advantage to those that waited a day or two before joining the world. All experienced players farm to gain an advantage and the fast growing barbs put a new twist on it.

DeletedUser56897

True, but these fast growing barbs really threw a wrench into everything. Now that Lizy slowed the barbs down farming actually became an advantage to those that waited a day or two before joining the world. All experienced players farm to gain an advantage and the fast growing barbs put a new twist on it.

I agree. Even though that has nothing to do with my point, I fully agree. This world is going to be very intresting with these barbs. Growth will be faster by a whole lot.

DeletedUser

What level do you think the wall will be in

183 point barb

300+point barbs

DeletedUser56897

Barbarians could out grow players I might noble one! lol!
On a serious note I loved the read found it quiet astonishing it's why I had too change my plans with my build! This means wall can be built quicker...

G razor, your playing this world? If so, can you do me a favor and disband some noob tribes like youve done before? Your only the best at it.

DeletedUser

iv got some nice inactive point whores getting me around 1K ea.. kinda sweet if u ask moi..