Barbarian villages.

-Cheesecake-

As some of you may/may not have noticed, this world does have barbarian villages on it. There is a difference between world 13 and this, though: the villages don't spawn on their own. There has to be some form of abandoning to have a barbarian village.

Just thought it would be nice to point out. :icon_biggrin:
~Cheese

Jasej

1st lesson to learn in classic it seems; Don't try to rush to farming units before having stable ressource mine incomes :icon_rolleyes:

I feel very stupid, but I can see why you guys prefer this version of TW.

Phonixfire

As some of you may/may not have noticed, this world does have barbarian villages on it. There is a difference between world 13 and this, though: the villages don't spawn on their own. There has to be some form of abandoning to have a barbarian village.

Just thought it would be nice to point out. :icon_biggrin:
~Cheese

Nice avatar.

*Licks lips* Nomnomnom.

Anyways, it is indeed nice to be back in the old style worlds. Just need to remember my strategies for them now :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

1st lesson to learn in classic it seems; Don't try to rush to farming units before having stable ressource mine incomes :icon_rolleyes:

I feel very stupid, but I can see why you guys prefer this version of TW.

Agreed, wait until you have your mines to at least level 15 before worrying about a barracks.

daxvex

Do the villages grow on their own? Or they are just defended like other old world barbarian villages.

DeletedUser

I hate cheesecakes.

Cheese pwns
Cake pwns
CheeseCake doesn't(imo)

-Cheesecake-

Do the villages grow on their own? Or they are just defended like other old world barbarian villages.

They grow on their own. There are also Bonus villages here *Points to some topic in this world*.

@Manu- Cheesecake is okay, more like a cheese pie- but hey! It was random and a half decent name. :icon_biggrin:

~Cheese

DeletedUser

Agreed, wait until you have your mines to at least level 15 before worrying about a barracks.

I actually used that strategy once and it worked quite well... you just have to be active enough to dodge...

Edit: on the rim of course.