barmy no more

DeletedUser

who is adain?
Aidan, you the last person to be picking people up on their spelling :p

Good luck to SV and great job, but we'll have to see. LOOK from my memory have a habit of bad starts, remember the PLG war... they tend to fall behind at first. We'll see how big of a fight back LOOK actually have got left in them, I don't think it's as much as past wars :)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Aidan, you the last person to be picking people up on their spelling :p

Good luck to SV and great job, but we'll have to see. LOOK from my memory have a habit of bad starts, remember the PLG war... they tend to fall behind at first. We'll see how big of a fight back LOOK actually have go left in them, I don't think it's as much as past wars :)

lol im correcting her on my name, i think im allowed to correct that spelling since shes choosing to call me by my real name
anyone else wud do the same so yes i can correct her if she cant spell my name right

if u look she had a lot more spellin mistakes but i never corrected them did i, if i called u daniel or danial im sure u wud correct me on the spelling of ur name, a lot of ppl wud
but i dnt correct the rest of there spelling in there posts

if ur gna call sumone by there real name, get the spellin right or use there ingame name

DeletedUser88103

when u move into the core of look? lol pls
ur ex tribes have been defeated before, history will repeat itself again

u know a lil more abt look then me huh, then u will know ur basically fighting the same players as u were before an that u know u wont win honey...:p

hmm true and false both POD and PLG was not united at the time in the look war now the 2 old tribes members make a good amount of sv and are fighting as one, as POD and PLG should of done long ago but thats history and time to go make some more history, as i have said i wish look good luck this has really made w23 fun for me again and made me alot more active aswell as alot of other sv members so i thank you :icon_cool:

DeletedUser

hmm true and false both POD and PLG was not united at the time in the look war now the 2 old tribes members make a good amount of sv and are fighting as one, as POD and PLG should of done long ago but thats history and time to go make some more history, as i have said i wish look good luck this has really made w23 fun for me again and made me alot more active aswell as alot of other sv members so i thank you :icon_cool:

well thats wat we want from games, 'fun' right?

joe f is freakin amazing

as i have said i wish look good luck this has really made w23 fun for me again and made me alot more active aswell as alot of other sv members so i thank you :icon_cool:

That may be SV's problem though, you guys are good when the target is right on your doorstep in those isolated continents as you can see from the tribe conquer stats but once/if those villages are gone and there is a definite front line how many of those active players will want to have to move continents away from their home continents and inactives and barbs? I'm hoping not a lot :icon_smile:

Also SV haven't been on two fronts yet and after a while the defence can get stretched which makes it a lot harder to maintain the frontlines. So in 2 or 3 months it will be interesting to see whats changed.

Also agree with the guy that said LOOK take lots of time to get the ball rolling that happens in all of our wars.

DeletedUser

true Joe but we have a lot of isolated villas too,

who?

cookie? apparently he quit, yet hes still sending nobles n nukes an moving def :icon_rolleyes:
so thats 700 vills roughly

k78 and k79 are considered frontlines, not isolated areas

so u guys have 700 vills isolated roughly

wud u like me to go thru how many isolated vills look have?

DeletedUser

who?

cookie? apparently he quit, yet hes still sending nobles n nukes an moving def :icon_rolleyes:
so thats 700 vills roughly

k78 and k79 are considered frontlines, not isolated areas

so u guys have 700 vills isolated roughly

wud u like me to go thru how many isolated vills look have?

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

I call the court's attention to that massive amount of green. We have plenty of isolated villages. The fact that Look is not doing well is because the southern guys are NOOBS. Saying villages are isolated is a cop out. Own up for them.

joe f is freakin amazing

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

I call the court's attention to that massive amount of green. We have plenty of isolated villages. Saying villages are isolated is a cop out. Own up for them.

That massive amount of green you can see is part of the frontline..

The SV villages aren't isolated either. If you look on the map you will see that SV has continent dominance in all of the continents where the green is, K87 is the only exception to that.

The fact that Look is not doing well is because the southern guys are NOOBS.

I'm sure the leaders of POD/PLG (two tribes that make up SV in case you didn't know) didn't think that when they recruited them into their tribes. :icon_rolleyes:

Saying they are isolated villages is the truth, we aren't copping out of the fact that we are losing this war and could be for the next few months whilst you take them out we are just pointing them out to people like you who would probably use the stats saying that SV will definitely win this war because of the lead gained from the isolated villages.

DeletedUser84293

lmao...maybe you should spend more time taking enemy villes than writing novels in the externals...

and i don't need to answer anything to you adian i'm not a little look puppet....and no way you can order me around....lmao why you need to be next to me to show me something....hehehehe

anyways i have a war to run and don't have time for little snot noses like you who think the world owes them something...grow up...

Zelia
Duchess of SV

ps: you are not important enough to get the spelling of your name right

DeletedUser88103

okay lets just get some things straight here look declared yes? look had all these isolated villages that should of been covered before starting simple as that if you had done this which would of been smart who ever you was trying to keep happy your members come first, i mean the members put trust into the leaders to make the best choice for the tribe instead of telling members lies? so if you had stacked them like you really should of and would of been up on noblings what would you be saying now? just because you are down you are not out so stop saying crap on here about isolated villages and get some fighting done...

o dont worry joe changes will keep coming this is w23 drama centre of tw worlds

DeletedUser

lmao...maybe you should spend more time taking enemy villes than writing novels in the externals...

and i don't need to answer anything to you adian i'm not a little look puppet....and no way you can order me around....lmao why you need to be next to me to show me something....hehehehe

anyways i have a war to run and don't have time for little snot noses like you who think the world owes them something...grow up...

Zelia
Duchess of SV

ps: you are not important enough to get the spelling of your name right

i was, but i made him delete, i'll move onto a diff member soon enuf

no u dnt need 2 answer me, but now ppl have seen u can make statements that put tribes dwn but u dnt bk up ur statements when asked
ur all talk zilei

more statements lol
i suppose its pointless asking u y u think the world owes me sumthin

lol ok zilio

DeletedUser

Let's see some maps.

Ennoblement *1 month*
[SPOIL]
noble.php

[/SPOIL]

World Map for Reference

[SPOIL]
map.php

[/SPOIL]
Take it as you will but I see quite a bit of LOOK's ennoblements against SV being isolated.

Of course I should note that SV's nobling a lot of LOOK villages in K85, where they are isolated. Aidan of course will stand by his earlier statement that cookie89 sucks, and by the same logic that LOOK sucks even more for getting pwned by him when he's totally outnumbered and surrounded.

DeletedUser

Let's see some maps.

Ennoblement *1 month*
[SPOIL]
noble.php

[/SPOIL]

World Map for Reference

[SPOIL]
map.php

[/SPOIL]
Take it as you will but I see quite a bit of LOOK's ennoblements against SV being isolated.

Of course I should note that SV's nobling a lot of LOOK villages in K85, where they are isolated. Aidan of course will stand by his earlier statement that cookie89 sucks, and by the same logic that LOOK sucks even more for getting pwned by him when he's totally outnumbered and surrounded.

not my fault chloe started a fight with cookie being unprepared, she was told to wait but didnt listen, so meh

but cmon gill

u know aswell i do all the 70's are frontlines, except k77, k87 is the frontline there

k79 is 1 of the biggest contested continents imo tho, if we can take it an push k89 it wud give a lot more hope to the ppl in k99

imo it will prob b the continent that will make or break this war for either tribe

@ scream

yes scream, we declared
do i think its a coincidence u guys are doing so well, no
do i think ur that organised and active to noble so much so early, no
do i think u guys were preparing for a war with look, yes
does it realy matter now, no

we have declared
look has a terrible habit of getting slow starts an falling behind even when being the declaring tribe
but u know aswell as anyone else, that once look gets going there a juggernaut

DeletedUser

The SV villages aren't isolated either. If you look on the map you will see that SV has continent dominance in all of the continents where the green is, K87 is the only exception to that.
Aiden, probably could spin tales about how he, with a tiny bit of villages repelled tons of enemies that vastly outnumbered him. He is just an example.

I'm sure the leaders of POD/PLG (two tribes that make up SV in case you didn't know) didn't think that when they recruited them into their tribes. :icon_rolleyes:
They flew their true colors when they went to LOOK and then proceeded to fight us. THAT was a nooby move, especially because they are going to get slaughtered.

Saying they are isolated villages is the truth, we aren't copping out of the fact that we are losing this war and could be for the next few months whilst you take them out we are just pointing them out to people like you who would probably use the stats saying that SV will definitely win this war because of the lead gained from the isolated villages.
How will LOOK feel after several months of losing the war. USUALLY when a tribe loses a war for that long, people start to throw in the towel and quit, which expedites the nobling process, and the entire tribe falls apart shortly after. Let's say they don't. Lets just say that we remove all of those surrounded look villages. That will give us a huge numerical advantage that we did not have prior.

Go SV!!

DeletedUser

look has a terrible habit of getting slow starts an falling behind even when being the declaring tribe

Why did they then sign a nap with Joker? Yeah a juggernaut...

DeletedUser69371

not my fault chloe started a fight with cookie being unprepared, she was told to wait but didnt listen, so meh

but cmon gill

u know aswell i do all the 70's are frontlines, except k77, k87 is the frontline there

k79 is 1 of the biggest contested continents imo tho, if we can take it an push k89 it wud give a lot more hope to the ppl in k99

imo it will prob b the continent that will make or break this war for either tribe

@ scream

yes scream, we declared
do i think its a coincidence u guys are doing so well, no
do i think ur that organised and active to noble so much so early, no
do i think u guys were preparing for a war with look, yes
does it realy matter now, no

we have declared

Part of that juggernaut isn't there anymore.

joe f is freakin amazing

How will LOOK feel after several months of losing the war. USUALLY when a tribe loses a war for that long, people start to throw in the towel and quit, which expedites the nobling process, and the entire tribe falls apart shortly after. Let's say they don't. Lets just say that we remove all of those surrounded look villages. That will give us a huge numerical advantage that we did not have prior.

Go SV!!

Take a look at these stats, who is winning? NBG, they've been winning in the stats for the whole duration of the war between LOOK and the old LOOK but people haven't started to delete from it and we are doing pretty good against them too. The people that delete when they start to lose are the worse off players that you don't want in a tribe I'd be happy for them to quit, this game is about sticking through the tough parts to get to the easier parts. One of the best examples in the game is GorillaPhil, he's been taking on Joker for god knows how long and he is still a 1 million point player.

[spoil]Side 1:
Tribes: NBG
Side 2:
Tribes: LOOK

Timeframe: Forever

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 1,589
Side 2: 1,372
Difference: 217

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 14,907,071
Side 2: 12,586,742
Difference: 2,320,329

chart
[/spoil]

DeletedUser

You guys in LOOK need to make your minds up :icon_eek:
post the stats from the declaration date
This was after Gill posted 3 months stats.
So are LOOK wanting forever stats as Joe just did, or are they wanting the stats from when the new deceleration date like Adrian said :p

Because according to LOOKS logic forever are now invalid as NBG won the "first"war as you guys dis-banded... here let me just pull the quote :)

Oh sweet we won that war? I suppose by some definition yes except... that LOOK didn't disband due to NBG (at least not directly) and we fought the exact same players afterwards as we did before in a tribe with the exact same name.
So I'd say those stats have some legitimacy.
no matter wat way u spin it or wanna look at it, u and juiced beat look family

yes u guys are fighting the exact same players but u and juiced still had to re declare on look to war them again, discussions were held abt wether we wud let look n sv fight or if we just go for the kill n finish them off
we decided to go for the kill

yea the stats have sum legitimacy if were showing stats from previous wars, this is a new war an stats from declaration shud b used
So LOOK make your mind up on what stats you wish to use :D
So according to Adrain, your stats show no legitimacy towards this war and only for the past war :p