Barnification of K57/67

DeletedUser

Lol yea kygon just told me that was you on his account. Quite a defense you put up u certainly know what yr doing.

LOL :icon_wink:
I am not only in his account but many more, thanks for giving me the credit that I know what I am doing :icon_biggrin:

I find defensive is much fun than offensive, but I really like what you are sending and how you are sending, I am impressed.:icon_redface:

DeletedUser20195

That's not good thing to say :(

Anyway that shared forum was a joke, seems more like you dino guys just wanted to tell tails, thats why I asked you guys to delete anything which was not appropriate, we got so bored with your stories that we stopped reading it and later no one wanted that forum, so we deleted it.

Lol tell tails? I had reports of ur troops gettin slaughtered in Luc's village with no walls posted, how is that a tale and inappropiate??? U just prolly told ur tribe they were jus stories and u prolly turned it into a trusted forum on ur end so ur tribesmates wouldnt see it lol, wow u amaze me. U can lie to ur tribe but u cant lie to me especially when evidence speaks louder than words. U will never grow if u continue to deny and lie. That and Im goin to have u nobled within the week, so hats off :icon_twisted:

DeletedUser

Lol tell tails? I had reports of ur troops gettin slaughtered in Luc's village with no walls posted, how is that a tale and inappropiate??? U just prolly told ur tribe they were jus stories and u prolly turned it into a trusted forum on ur end so ur tribesmates wouldnt see it lol, wow u amaze me. U can lie to ur tribe but u cant lie to me especially when evidence speaks louder than words. U will never grow if u continue to deny and lie. That and Im goin to have u nobled within the week, so hats off :icon_twisted:

Heheheh :lol:

Trusted members, lol we don't have that concept all could see, actually no one was interested, all were against having it, so thats why some in council deleted it.
Knuggs dear I am not growing fast, but slowly, I am actually helping the tribe in other way, that's for you to find out and me not to tell :icon_smile:

Do visit my villa, I never deny any one to come over, we can have a tea party, lunch party or dinner party depending on what time you visit. :lol:

DeletedUser6677

Looks like SHU is done for, who am I kidding we knew that from the beginning :icon_twisted:

DeletedUser

as i recalled i had the invite i never click accept
for other reason you may have to declare yes i grew tired of the backstabbing and you guys took most player but it is the game.

and i recall you guys did not play fair so before accusing much seek what you guys done.

and what you guys think, i had to hand everything to you guys??? Well many left because grass green on other side and yes we may go down but do not flame me for nothing at all as you done way more then i did.

I never lied, and you guys ran and schemed and talked all big, but i never flamed you guys for taking most members, so i appreciate if you do the same.

aw sorry PnP 8/10

aww and here is the invite that was sent in case i was suppose to be mad not going in

What the hell is he saying they never killed us and our leaders and top players never joined them just another scum bag talking thinking he knows everythin the tribe is abit low on mebers but we are going and will keep going.

USMCGator

Everyone has different perspectives on what happened, who said this and meant that, what actions are considered honorable and what aren't, who is just a good player and who is dirty. Honestly the only tactic I consider dirty is multi-accounting. I despise it. Everything else is up debate.

History is written by the victors the saying goes.

DeletedUser6677

i think we can safetly say this war is over and now we are just returning to everyday growth >: )

Name: *SHU*

Villages: 90
Average points per village: 5,658
Best Rank: 19. 17th January 2010
Most Points: 1,479,596 01st February 2010
Most Villages: 283 01st February 2010