Barnification of K57/67

DeletedUser

I didn't say I didn't say anything bad. Nor do I really care if anyone cared about what I had to say.

As for clearing you and kygon yes yes I did. I had gotten 2 scout reports on one of your villages as well. The same one I cleared. As for Kygon he attacked me Cleared me. I re-built sent scouts to his village and cleared him. Not only did that happen but I kept him cleared until the NAP that you begged for got agreed upon.

Correction. I didn't lead KooL. So ummmm yea. Get your facts straight and talk to connor about who was in charge over there. Cause if it was me I never would have accepted your NAP offer. I was never in charge of KooL once. Nor did I want to be I was happy being a diplomat who you blew by to get a NAP. Cause you knew I would not have accepted it. Due to the fact I was farming Kygon. So again. Get your facts straight.

DeletedUser

Also the tribe that is being led right now is nothing more than a hoax. The players that are in the tribe are done with world 44. Cause the whole Barney business is how do you say over played now. Not saying it wasn't fun not recieveing any attacks from no body except Kygon in my time there but world44 has gotten boring.

DeletedUser20195

Can u say ownage:icon_twisted:

Side 1:
Tribes:
Players: Knuggs A1551 foshizzle8972

Side 2:
Tribes: SHU
Players:

Timeframe: Forever

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 42
Side 2: 0
Difference: 42

image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 287,977
Side 2: 0
Difference: 287,977

image.php

Side 1:
Tribes: Barney
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: SHU
Players:

Timeframe: Forever

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 80
Side 2: 16
Difference: 64

image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 564,148
Side 2: 117,435
Difference: 446,713

image.php

DeletedUser

Not saying it wasn't fun not recieveing any attacks from no body except Kygon in my time there but world44 has gotten boring.

So W46 with unlimited tribal membership is a much better alternative according to your signature Mr. Duke? That world is a nightmare.

Last edited by a moderator:

luc6

Also the tribe that is being led right now is nothing more than a hoax. The players that are in the tribe are done with world 44. Cause the whole Barney business is how do you say over played now. Not saying it wasn't fun not recieveing any attacks from no body except Kygon in my time there but world44 has gotten boring.

you where a joke and even brainwashed the shu-a to go against me and mark my words i was about to wrap up W44 but you made my journey travel more

so yea wherever i land after rim i will get back at every damn member in the shu-a and even yourself as i go along

o and it is not a say it is a promiss you and laotu duke of shu-a

had to keep me in W44 after this long struggle and yea for many i failed and we got owned but i ain't going down for nothing and not for some cowards that i could have killed

DeletedUser

Ehhh I disbanded that tribe :D. I'm just there for laughs and fun until world47

luc why is my post quoted when I didn't even talk to anybody in shu-a so how did I brainwash them. At no time have I ever contacted anyone in shu-a. I didn't even know about shu-a until I joined shu. SO tell me again how I brainwashed them?

luc6

Ehhh I disbanded that tribe :D. I'm just there for laughs and fun until world47

luc why is my post quoted when I didn't even talk to anybody in shu-a so how did I brainwash them. At no time have I ever contacted anyone in shu-a. I didn't even know about shu-a until I joined shu. SO tell me again how I brainwashed them?

Anyway i don't have time to deal with you more, if you did stuff or did not i do not care about it, you have been rim and so be it shu-a i will deal with them

and the clearing both me and kygon hmm i do not really recall did you hit troops? cause i do not really recall having you hit me at all and you where miles away, right now i have an ex KOOL member hitting me but i do not count him as clearing me since barney members cleared that out and i never did anymore units so is that call clearing?

might say more i gave up more even tho i hate to admit it

Last edited:

DeletedUser

luc6 is ur sig from conquer online?
and leader of SHU w37??

im a former w37 player.. never even seen a SHU ever

DeletedUser

Can u say ownage:icon_twisted:

OHHH yeah we got owned, not denying the fact, but the way it happened was surprising and strange, really dino guys you spent so much time in plotting and scheming….gosh :icon_rolleyes:

Knuggs – No more visits:icon_wink: , I will make a fresh batch of goodies for you to eat :)

A1551 – Sorry about your noble and villa, couldn't help it, I had to try, lucky me I got lucky :lol:
Question tho, will ask you in TW mail.

Like I said you guys are not bad, but you spend way too much time.

I like W44 – it is fun :)

DeletedUser

luc6,

AKQJ10 wasnt at the start of the world, they were near the rim with =BPA=

DeletedUser20195

Knuggs – No more visits:icon_wink: , I will make a fresh batch of goodies for you to eat :)

It has been awhile mayb I can drop by soon:icon_wink:

OHHH yeah we got owned, not denying the fact, but the way it happened was surprising and strange, really dino guys you spent so much time in plotting and scheming….gosh :icon_rolleyes:

Like I said you guys are not bad, but you spend way too much time.

Didnt really take that much time and effort. Its called coordination and pure power:icon_wink:

Last edited:

DeletedUser20195

Nay no coordination was required, it was sheer plotting and scheming

How is that when I jus keep slaughterin all ur tribes support at lukes front door while the walls were down wave after wave and he kept callin for support wall less leavin ur other members vulnerable. We saw ur flaw and to advantage. Kill all ur support at lucs to render the rest that was the plan and worked out nicely. Will have to admit it took quite a few nukes.

Then we called u out on r shared forums and u cried for us to delete my reports lol that was a classy moment proved ur character to me and I cant wait to rid ur ignorance.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

...A1551 – Sorry about your noble and villa, couldn't help it, I had to try, lucky me I got lucky :lol: ...

Hmm..what exactly r u referring to? U were the one who cut my train on LUC6's acct im guessing but have no idea what the reference to the villa is :)

DeletedUser

Hmm..what exactly r u referring to? U were the one who cut my train on LUC6's acct im guessing but have no idea what the reference to the villa is :)

Yep not only in Luc account, others as well..ohhh and 1 just got the villa back from you...
You really time everything well, except support.

Fun tho :)

DeletedUser

Then we called u out on r shared forums and u cried for us to delete my reports lol that was a classy moment proved ur character to me and I cant wait to rid ur ignorance.

That's not good thing to say :(

Anyway that shared forum was a joke, seems more like you dino guys just wanted to tell tails, thats why I asked you guys to delete anything which was not appropriate, we got so bored with your stories that we stopped reading it and later no one wanted that forum, so we deleted it.

DeletedUser

Yep not only in Luc account, others as well..ohhh and 1 just got the villa back from you...
You really time everything well, except support.

Fun tho :)

Lol yea kygon just told me that was you on his account. Quite a defense you put up u certainly know what yr doing.