Barracks lvl 24 & lvl 25

DeletedUser

In World 31 (I don't know about the other worlds), what's the point of upgrading your Barracks from level 24 to level 25 if there is no troop timefactor decrease.

A level 24 Barracks states that it's at 16% timefactor, and the exact same thing is said for a level 25 Barracks.

I mean, what's the use of upgrading it? Wasting farm space, and spending unneeded resources? Shouldn't there at the very least be a 1% timefactor difference?

DeletedUser62177

I always maximise my barracks, its only six extra villagers you would get back, for not going to level 25.

Make sure your hiding place is zero and your HQ is no more than 20

DeletedUser

I always maximise my barracks, its only six extra villagers you would get back, for not going to level 25.

Make sure your hiding place is zero and your HQ is no more than 20

I'm actually 'using' the hiding place in this world to 'hide' where the churches are by levelling the points with the villages that has churches in them.:)

DeletedUser

I'm actually 'using' the hiding place in this world to 'hide' where the churches are by levelling the points with the villages that has churches in them.:)

can you explain that one for me? not quite sure how the hiding place helps you there

DeletedUser

The hiding place adds extra points.

For instance in my church villages i downgrade one building by two levels then upgrade hididng place to three and it makes my points the same through all my villges, hiding where the churches are.

DeletedUser

The level 10 upgrade, yes.

The total points - 26. Which you really don't need.:)

DeletedUser

Yea but its still good for the smaller players.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

of topic, and i don't even play this world , but hiding places are rubbish , if your getting any use out of it then really its already game over . you getting farmed just quit those 8 spear men your going build with the resources you saved ain't going make jack all differences ..

I so agree with you!

The hiding place is a waste!

DeletedUser

of topic, and i don't even play this world , but hiding places are rubbish , if your getting any use out of it then really its already game over . you getting farmed just quit those 8 spear men your going build with the resources you saved ain't going make jack all differences ..

Clearly you don't know nothing about this world.:icon_neutral:

Hiding place in this world is Hiding Church. But you can't understand it as you don't play this world.

DeletedUser

Clearly you don't know nothing about this world.:icon_neutral:

Hiding place in this world is Hiding Church. But you can't understand it as you don't play this world.

How is it that the hiding place will help me hide my church?

When you build a church is population 5000, the hiding place is not even close to that!

It costs a lot more resources to build a Church than a hiding place...

I don't get it? Can you elaborate on this?

DeletedUser

Gosh. Someone needs to learn to read!

Hiding place is useless in itself, but the points it adds can be all the difference.

It is so obvious you dont play this world because of your idiotic comments.

Say all your villages were on 10,000 points except for 3-4 which were on 10,010 points.
It is pretty obvious which ones are the church villages don't you think o_O

Noble thse villages and all the other ones are noiw useless.

THe stupidity of some people on the forums continues to amaze me.

DeletedUser

Well if you have villages on 10k points your asking to be nobeled in the first place.

With buildings at that lvl your troop count wont be as high really you need no more than 9k points in your villages

DeletedUser

Well if you have villages on 10k points your asking to be nobeled in the first place.

With buildings at that lvl your troop count wont be as high really you need no more than 9k points in your villages

I agree!
:)

DeletedUser

You entirely missed the point. I congratulate you on being an idiot!

*congratulations*