Barracks lvl 24 & lvl 25

DeletedUser

I see your point but ultimately at the end of the day 26 points or whatever you gain from the hiding place is still going to do diddly squat, the only way to really hide your church is with scouts, Have a look at my villas i have 7 with max pop tell me which are the churches genius

DeletedUser

I see your point but ultimately at the end of the day 26 points or whatever you gain from the hiding place is still going to do diddly squat, the only way to really hide your church is with scouts, Have a look at my villas i have 7 with max pop tell me which are the churches genius

Says the player in Titans... :lol:

DeletedUser

Ahh god. Ok, I have been playing this game for almost 2 years I know what i'm doing. Juding from your join date you have been playing 3 months.

Once you learn the game better you will realise how important organisation is. It doesn't matter how good a player you are, if you aren't organised there is no way you will be able to manage 200 villages, and you will just be crap.

Although good players are organised, that is why they are good.

An important way of doing this is to have village builds.
If each village has the same build it allows you to know what you are doing without thinking about it, thus not wasting as much time.
It means you can use mass recruitment scripts, and have each of your villages the same so you know whats in it and what you can do with it, instead of having to go through each village separately.

Still following?

Now, if you were to build your village then put a church right in the middle, it would raise that village by 10 (i think it is 10) points. Say you ahd 200 villages. Imaging that one in every 20 is 10 more points than all the others.

Isn't it REALLLLLLYYY OBVIOUSSS which villages have the church in them? Or are you so thick you can't tell =\

Obviously those villages are targeted first, and once they are nobled the church is gone, and all other villages around it fight at 50%.

Take one of my village builds for example. I demolish the workshop two levels, and increase the hiding place by three levels. This effectively takes off the 10 points added (demolishing the workshop takes off about 20 points, upgrading the hiding place adds about 10 points, so you are back at point A).

Do you understand yet?

Or do i have to somehow include pictures o_O

And please don't reply with some crap response. I am trying to help you get better, but your making it hard.

DeletedUser

Matty. Save your energy. Fighting n00bz was always hopeless!:)

DeletedUser

yea I try not to pass 7,000 points for my villages

8,500-9,000 points is about the ideal for a village.

30/30/30 resources.
Maxed Barracks and Stable.
Lvl 10 workshop in off village/cat defense.
20-23 HQ,
15-20 Market.
Acad/Smithy maxed.

I play around a bit to get roughly equal points with buildings in some villages you don't need.

DeletedUser

Ahh Matty I Bow down to your extreme wisdom playing this game for 2 years MUST mean you know it all and your method of teaching is remarkable insult people until they take the knowledge in.

WELL superman heres a concept.

Organisation.

Thats why they have a grouping system so you can group your villages so you know EXACTLY which ones do which,

Village builds your concept is ingenius assuming you only have one or two types of village builds all you need is one or two of your buildings at varying levels in your villages and you get a remarkable points change in them especially at max lvls.

SO which of my villages are my churches because they all have a similar build depending on what Im using them for wether it be attack, defence,pure nukes or church

DeletedUser

8,500-9,000 points is about the ideal for a village.

30/30/30 resources.
Maxed Barracks and Stable.
Lvl 10 workshop in off village/cat defense.
20-23 HQ,
15-20 Market.
Acad/Smithy maxed.

I play around a bit to get roughly equal points with buildings in some villages you don't need.

Ok I will take that tip then because that would mean my villages will be better then but I try to get the max amount of troops from my villages I dont go for points. :icon_cool:

DeletedUser

Yeah, I have no villages near that high on purpose. The only ones close are ones I've recently nobled. =/

DeletedUser

And don't forget when having more points = more morale penalty ..

it's a bitch.. that's why never go for anything above 10K points, my ideal villages is around 9,5k points :)

DeletedUser

mass recruitment scripts, and have each of your villages the same so you know whats in it and what you can do with it, instead of having to go through each village separately.

This part is rather key. I think this is where they fail to realize the true point of it.

However, for those who don't use scripts or know how, you can still have villages that actually don't really show any set pattern of points as well to prevent identifying churches. It then is a matter of whether or not they can identify them based on your groupings and or names.

DeletedUser

I gained an extra 26 spots for troops by not having a hiding place. Those 4 extra HC have been terrorizing this world ever since...