BaseJumper? Here's Why

DeletedUser108662

Let me start at the beginning. I WAS a silent co player in the tribe Base. I will keep the IGN out of the convo because the account is still active in the tribe and I dont want to get ex-partners into hot water with the leadership. I know what they are capable of, ruthlessness, deceit, and backstabbing are just some of the traits they pride themselves on, actually bragging about how proud they are of their deceptions. Offering mergers one second and sending nukes the next is a good days work, I guess. I just could not live with the deceit any longer and decided to part ways. This message is designed to warn anyone who is considering business with Base(cough, HGH, cough) to rethink your position with them, if it sounds too good to be true, it is. If it sounds like an offer you can not refuse, they will turn it around and catch you with your pants down. Head games are their major strategy. They seem to get some twisted enjoyment out of watching people reel after their plans come together and the objects of their plans crumble to dust wondering what happened. To me this is not an acceptable strategy and has no place in my way of playing the game. It seems honor and one's word are not worth anything anymore and I am afraid it will spoil my experience, so I will no longer be playing Tribal Wars. I look back on my time here with pride and refuse to let one bad experience ruin my memories of those times and the friends I have made.

goodbye
:icon_neutral:

Michael Wittman

Well to add a different perspective to the one offered above, i would say that my relations with base have been perfectly honorable and have been well maintained.

perhaps their attention is elsewhere. anyhow, one should always do diplomacy expecting the unexpected.

DeletedUser99939

farewell basejumper I'll keep your words in mind when dealing with -Base- in the future but tbh couldn't be any worse than the #1 hugger in the world. It'll all come crashing down soon best to be ready for it.

Such a pity compared to worlds like W30 where we actually fight like it was done and is still being done in W1 and onward that nobody has the balls to do something. Come on peoples if you think you deserve your spot Rank 1-10 then prove it stop sitting around waiting for people to quit lol.

DeletedUser

This is the second time someone has 'outted' -Base- and the last time it turned out to be a bitter enemy,who had been handed his ticket to the rim, as i know the leader of Base, i might be bias but he isnt the sort to backstab. Alot has changed in there since the old Base

DeletedUser76354

Normally id take the time to respond to that comment with more passion, but its obvious you are deluded, that people care about IFARM
i don't remember stating that people care about ifarm though? not sure what you're reading.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser106747

All i can say is i used to doubt Base b4 i join and i hated them at one point but the members we have got now its all changed all is good and we are on the up planning ours steps... gettin ready for who ever wants a piece of us...

because at the end of the day

All your bases belong to US!?

DeletedUser

I've never had any business with Base, but they seem like any other tribe. Good and bad members, good and bad PnP.

DeletedUser

I just could not live with the deceit any longer and decided to part ways. This message is designed to warn anyone who is considering business with Base(cough, HGH, cough) to rethink your position with them, if it sounds too good to be true, it is.
First why would you care if HGH has any business with Base? Are you a HGH supporter or are you just anti Base or are you a supporter from another tribe who doesn't want any competition and you know if HGH and Base got together it would make your goal that much tougher? I am in HGH and have many friends in Base and pay attention to everything but somehow you know how the new Base is like? Of course you can't post your IGN since you are full of lies. First people make fun of Fools under cover and now this, is this what I expect that people are scared to use their real name IGN. I have been extremely nice to all HGH's allies even letting them take villages that I did the work for and even letting them kill off my nobles just in the sake about how loyal I am to my allies.

If you don't like what I have to say my IGN is Blueskull69 so come and get some:)

DeletedUser

First why would you care if HGH has any business with Base? Are you a HGH supporter or are you just anti Base or are you a supporter from another tribe who doesn't want any competition and you know if HGH and Base got together it would make your goal that much tougher? I am in HGH and have many friends in Base and pay attention to everything but somehow you know how the new Base is like? Of course you can't post your IGN since you are full of lies. First people make fun of Fools under cover and now this, is this what I expect that people are scared to use their real name IGN. I have been extremely nice to all HGH's allies even letting them take villages that I did the work for and even letting them kill off my nobles just in the sake about how loyal I am to my allies.

If you don't like what I have to say my IGN is Blueskull69 so come and get some:)

Allow me to bold some of the words that he said that answer's pretty much all of your questions please see below:

Let me start at the beginning. I WAS a silent co player in the tribe Base. I will keep the IGN out of the convo because the account is still active in the tribe and I dont want to get ex-partners into hot water with the leadership. I know what they are capable of, ruthlessness, deceit, and backstabbing are just some of the traits they pride themselves on, actually bragging about how proud they are of their deceptions. Offering mergers one second and sending nukes the next is a good days work, I guess. I just could not live with the deceit any longer and decided to part ways. This message is designed to warn anyone who is considering business with Base(cough, HGH, cough) to rethink your position with them, if it sounds too good to be true, it is. If it sounds like an offer you can not refuse, they will turn it around and catch you with your pants down. Head games are their major strategy. They seem to get some twisted enjoyment out of watching people reel after their plans come together and the objects of their plans crumble to dust wondering what happened. To me this is not an acceptable strategy and has no place in my way of playing the game. It seems honor and one's word are not worth anything anymore and I am afraid it will spoil my experience, so I will no longer be playing Tribal Wars. I look back on my time here with pride and refuse to let one bad experience ruin my memories of those times and the friends I have made.

goodbye
:icon_neutral:

so to sum up your post with answers there Bloodfest no he does not actually care about you he is merely just elaborating what you are getting yourself into.
he clearly states in this post he is a Silent Base Co-player
and he clearly states his reason for not using his ign

please read properly before commenting
:icon_rolleyes: yeeesh!!!

DeletedUser

so to sum up your post with answers there Bloodfest no he does not actually care about you he is merely just elaborating what you are getting yourself into.
he clearly states in this post he is a Silent Base Co-player
and he clearly states his reason for not using his ign

please read properly before commenting
:icon_rolleyes: yeeesh!!!
First I never said he cared about me just re read what I post, second if he is silent stay that way and don't post dribble on the forums unless he has proof the same as the dribble about Fools give me facts or keep quiet. Yes he states it all right but that makes me wish this post was never created since I can post dribble under an alias but no I am man enough to say what needs to be said and don't care who knows it. Thank you and have a nice day

DeletedUser

First I never said he cared about me just re read what I post, second if he is silent stay that way and don't post dribble on the forums unless he has proof the same as the dribble about Fools give me facts or keep quiet. Yes he states it all right but that makes me wish this post was never created since I can post dribble under an alias but no I am man enough to say what needs to be said and don't care who knows it. Thank you and have a nice day

Lulz You Mad Bro?

DeletedUser

rofl, right? what a child lol

Absolutely but if what BaseJumper is saying is actually true (hopes it is) the child wont be here that long anyways so i can just ignore him for now :) as the only thing i find laughable is how he sits there saying if people want a piece to go get it but the funniest thing is he joined every world from 58 - 63 and world 63 is the furthest he has got past start up.

and guess what 8/10 villages are either a Barb or an Internal / inactive Kicked member of his tribe pfffttt Hahahahahahaha

DeletedUser

Absolutely but if what BaseJumper is saying is actually true (hopes it is) the child wont be here that long anyways so i can just ignore him for now :) as the only thing i find laughable is how he sits there saying if people want a piece to go get it but the funniest thing is he joined every world from 58 - 63 and world 63 is the furthest he has got past start up.

and guess what 8/10 villages are either a Barb or an Internal / inactive Kicked member of his tribe pfffttt Hahahahahahaha
A child? lol and no I don't get upset I always get even,plus 8/10 villages have not been barbarian or an internaled kicked member of my tribe actually the only member of my tribe has been -=X=-. Plus this account is not mine from the start but if you looked up Bloodfest you would see my account. But I figured you wouldn't go past this account like an intelligent person would.

W18 got a milestone for ODD and W29 TLA won the world after I quit but was their War Baron for all the major wars until I had to leave for military service and being sick.

Michael Wittman

OMG they had a war baron :s its your poor responses not your lack of game history. relax, put more thought into your reponses, you came off as angry and reaching

DeletedUser

OMG they had a war baron :s its your poor responses not your lack of game history. relax, put more thought into your reponses, you came off as angry and reaching

^^^^ what he said.

but also i did check your conquers and the players you conquered from and those you conquered from used to be a member of your tribe before you started nobling them even some of the conquers were while they were under your tribe's name but meh i'm not really bothered to be fair.