Battle : Bros vs ikill

DeletedUser107203

its not underestimating. Just fact. IKILL will not last. Mainly because only 1 of 20k tribes will at the end of the world. TBH your in the core so you have even less chances. I give you 3 weeks

I'll hold you to this hot shot.

DeletedUser107718

iKill is in my eyes favoured to win this however they're the ones being the douchebags, so I'm hoping for Bros to pull of something funny :)

DeletedUser

Both tribes being so stubborn has just self inflicted the first stage of their own demise.
"Boredom breakers are usually Tribe breakers. lol"

DeletedUser

Ikill sounds borring :O and considering the iphone 5 having multiple glitches and bugs id say apple products are not the best

DeletedUser

Lol I asure you iKill is not boring.What my friend have posted here is just a very smal,and not very important,part of this.I mean they are already destroyed,they just dont know it yet.We have academies,they dont.We can spit out armies,they cant.I would definately not put my money on them.

And they declared not us.We would have waited until we had nobles and armies before declaring.Unfortunately BROS leader dont know better.

DeletedUser

Lol I asure you iKill is not boring.What my friend have posted here is just a very smal,and not very important,part of this.I mean they are already destroyed,they just dont know it yet.We have academies,they dont.We can spit out armies,they cant.I would definately not put my money on them.

And they declared not us.We would have waited until we had nobles and armies before declaring.Unfortunately BROS leader dont know better.

I know quite alot of their members. :)

DeletedUser

I have a question. Are the tribe 'bros' all actually brothers? Because if so, that is one expansive family, with very busy parents o_O

DeletedUser

I have a question. Are the tribe 'bros' all actually brothers? Because if so, that is one expansive family, with very busy parents o_O

That would explain why they are all equally noobish and stupid,but I think they are just a bunch of poor guys that have fallen victims to the words of a truly lousy leader :p

DeletedUser

Lol we are facing a truly dangerous gang of enemies.....As one of my very smart tribe mates said "it is a fire spitting dragon vs 5 ants"

He is a very wise man:p

DeletedUser

Lol we are facing a truly dangerous gang of enemies.....As one of my very smart tribe mates said "it is a fire spitting dragon vs 5 ants"

He is a very wise man:p

Ahhh googly eyes xD

Hey guys, I'm the famous spammer here... And I was a bro at the beginning of the word. Their duke insisted they rush for troops over mines so I left. This thread is really a nonissue; they aren't even providing enough resistance to entertain us :/

They've blown their troops in 2 days.

DirtyDishSoap

I like to pretend it's the West Boro Baptist Church, and I'm the angry hammer of peope with an IQ above 90.

DeletedUser

so this is like 3 wars in a week? ill give them that nobles are finally out, still disappointed that the noobs are killing themselves off so quickly