Battle of the Graphics II - BOTG2

DeletedUser95815

Battle of the Graphics II

Yep, its battle of the graphics 2. Now that BOTG is drawing to a close we look ahead to BOTG2.

Competitors of BOTG Read
[SPOIL]
We are going to merge the current brackets down, that leaves us with the following matches

RSI vs GE
Yurtles vs UF

The winner of RSI and GE's match go through automatically to the final. Sorry for the winners of the other two matches :(
[/SPOIL]

In case you didn't know BOTG is a bracket compeition where 2 players play each other then you guys (and girls) vote for the best signature. The one with the most vote wins and goes through to next round.
So apply now for BOTG2. However, in BOTG 1 people were dropping out and not handing there signatures in on time. So I would need you to be able to do signatures (one every week) for as long as the competition goes on.

Thanks, hope this turns out better than the last,

Josh

EDIT: Mini-Competition. Make a banner for Battle of the graphics 2. First 10 entries (or 5 depending on how many I get) will be put to a vote to decide a winner. The winner will receive 50pp.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Sign me up and I have to face Returned? I feel like such a noob compared to him haha. When will the votes be up for the last 3 pairs?

nindel

Sign me up and I have to face Returned? I feel like such a noob compared to him haha. When will the votes be up for the last 3 pairs?

UF, your signature's amazing! :O! <3

I wouldn't say that you're a noob compared to Returned., it'll be a good match :3

DeletedUser

Thanks nindel. I'm to lazy to make a non spoiler signature and why not take the chance to get a signature from k2s. I've been sigless for a couple months sooooo.. Ya

DeletedUser95815

Make sure you are available to do a sig every week, you might end up in the final. Also, any theme suggestions.

DeletedUser95815

Update about a competition....
Mini-Competition. Make a banner for Battle of the graphics 2. First 10 entries (or 5 depending on how many I get) will be put to a vote to decide a winner. The winner will receive 50pp.

DeletedUser95815

Okay cheers mate. If you could get your entry into me that would be great. Sorry that your first entry wasn't the right theme. It was an awesome signature.
Had one entry for the banner competition. Will post in a separate thread but keep those entries coming.

DeletedUser92094

yeah, i'll sign up. :)
sounds like a load of fun. :)

-I think an interesting theme would be humour.
or extreme sports? :)

Last edited by a moderator: