BB24 where are you?????

DeletedUser89005

Now before ya all get on your high horses and start saying he is here and he is there, lets just take a minute to think about it.. ive been back ingame for a while now.. am i breaking rules, no i am not.. have i been sitting various accounts yes i have, do i actually have my own "not just yet" have i been snipeing nobels and retaking vills yes i have been, have i been in TLA yes i have been, ive been in your house, you know that already jv, but everything i have done is and has been done through sits, there is one account i co-play on and with a bit off luck i hope to be able to reveal it next week..(if they actually go) "fingers crossed".. what K's and targets i am after ive to still yet decide.. but i do know one thing my mailbox is being hammered with who and where are you.. so lets take a guess on it.. am i in TLA or in GRIND.. and yes i have left clues to it all kris (mr.holmes) but at the end of the day the decision is yours.. perhaps im in bump.. maybe.. with 5 nukes..lol..

DeletedUser79621

You are in GRIND! playing on the Shaggey69 account.

DeletedUser99306

BB24 where are you?????

I think he deleted. Tru story brah!

DeletedUser89005

kris you have just been demoted to dr.watson... sorry dude... but as much as i know shaggey and he knows me, we dont share accounts.. he was and is a key GRINDER though.. but nice try.. but in murphys terms we aint sharing fluids and never will... urgghhhh...
I think he deleted. Tru story brah!
love that name "trollologist" kinda says it all.. and yes i did quit... just could'nt keep away though.. i think we need a clinic..

DeletedUser

He's got a masters in Trollology, bruh.

Does anyone really care where big bert is?

DeletedUser79621

kris you have just been demoted to dr.watson... sorry dude... but as much as i know shaggey and he knows me, we dont share accounts.. he was and is a key GRINDER though.. but nice try.. but in murphys terms we aint sharing fluids and never will... urgghhhh...

Bert, I love you too much not to comment on a thread made by you. Shaggey has a nice name so I thought I'd pick him... I honestly don't care what account you are playing, all I know is that you aren't on mine (thankfully)

He's got a masters in Trollology, bruh.

True answer? Not really, but may as well entertain the monkey =]

DeletedUser89005

actually they do.. more than what they would like to admit though.. but i will leave things like that until the end..

;)

DeletedUser79621

I am pretty believable. Sometimes I surprise my self with what I get away with saying ^_^

Seriously though Bert, I doubt all that many people care THAT much... If you want people to know just tell them? If you don't why bother making a threaed about it?

If it is the second one, I doubt you'll admit to the correct account even if someone does bother guessing.

DeletedUser89005

i suggest you ask the TLA ruling council for what they would like to know as kris is only but the water boy..

(no offence kris as i really do like ya.. )

DeletedUser

Attention whore, he is. Trollologist, get the attention whore pic!

And the TLA council is probably more concerned with winning this world, than worrying about li'l ol' Berty boy.

DeletedUser79621

i suggest you ask the TLA ruling council for what they would like to know as kris is only but the water boy..

(no offence kris as i really do like ya.. )

I might not be on the council but I'm more than the water boy bert... I get tea, coffee and donuts as well as water :icon_wink:

I know you like me, who doesn't?

Attention whore, he is. Trollologist, get the attention whore pic!

And the TLA council is probably more concerned with winning this world, than worrying about li'l ol' Berty boy.

I'm an attention whore? I'm not the one who made a thread trying to get people to guess what account I'm on (not that it would be overly difficult to guess mine) :lol::lol:

I'm fairly sure the whole of TLA is mnore concerned with winning the world that Bert.

DeletedUser79621

Good, because I'm not a whore, just an attention seeker ^_^

DeletedUser87372

I must admit, as Duke of *TLA* and a faithful member of the council within *TLA* I am curious and I would like to know. Do I need to know, no.

At this stage in the game, with the amount of retaliation and fight that we are getting back from what are meant to be our greatest opponents, we find ourselves with a bit more time on our hands than we used to. As such, fun little things like my childhood favourite "where's waldo" help pass the time. It has been fun trying to figure it out and being taken down a path from one account to another with hints dropped regularly as well as some hard evidence. I have my strong beliefs and I will leave them to my own beliefs until it has been formally confirmed by you.

TLA are mostly excited to find out as we would love to make you quit again, or at least get to fully attack you before you quit this time.

Please do not make curiosity seem like desperation or necessity, it is simply curiosity as far as I personally am concerned. Welcome back to W29, but then again I have already told you that IG mail.

DeletedUser89005

first of all allow me to thank you for not only your kind words but also your true intentions with in them jv.. you like me want nothing more than to have this game re-lighted.. "to bring back the challenge as such".. yes i am aware of TLAs concerns and yes i am eager to meet them, but as we have already discussed jv.. i cant until i know its mine... only this time i wont quit jv ive found my house.. and welcome each and everyone of you to try and make me do otherwise..

DeletedUser

Hey bert I know where u ain't...at home cooking the tea...the kids are hungry...