BD feeling the heat.

DeletedUser

Galum, he was being sarcastic when he wrote that. The support would have been more effective had it arrived BEFORE the wall was knocked down, not after. That was his point.

But yeah, BD is one of the top tribes in W30 and you're going to dispute that because some long-distance support arrived a little late?

DeletedUser

Galum, he was being sarcastic when he wrote that. The support would have been more effective had it arrived BEFORE the wall was knocked down, not after. That was his point.

But yeah, BD is one of the top tribes in W30 and you're going to dispute that because some long-distance support arrived a little late?

And they said we were slow.

I never disputed they were one of the top tribes in world 30.

But since it was BD who said they class us as enemies the minute we dropped the NAP im surprised they didnt stack ombre beforehand. We gave them fair warning.

DeletedUser

BOO! is rank 2 defencivly, and lost 3 villages and you insult there support for arriving late.

BD is rank 1 and lost 13 villages.

Both support arrived late yet they insult us for ours and say theres is ok, its the same.

I think the fact that boo have only lost 3 villages overall means that you cannot knock there support system, And they are rank 2 defencivly so you cannot say they have not been in a war

Galum

Contributing Poster
Reaction score

Lack of sleep makes me stupid :icon_redface:

Nonetheless, as you said we can't be judged by support arriving a bit too late when there are so many reports showing sniped trains and nukes.

DeletedUser

Galum

My point isnt experience my point is i can play the world not pnp so its no a reflection

You judged boo for late support so we judged you, it turns out that neither tribe did there best.

oreyn bearclaw

Come back when your not begging ctrl family to keep your villages, your only around because they gave you a chance to move ks, then your letting them noble you.

DeletedUser

oreyn bearclaw

Come back when your not begging ctrl family to keep your villages, your only around because they gave you a chance to move ks, then your letting them noble you.

no no no... you don't have any rights to critisise me, if you are too afraid to even show your in game name on the P&P

DeletedUser

My stats show it all though

I was power world 9 top 5 odd

I was k|s world 8 again top 10 odd

I was crayn 21 top 20 and top 20 oda

This is with my lack of intelligence, does that prove you can be a good player with no intelligence?

We speak before we think and i have proved i am not a liar in the other thread. You are angry that we dropped the nap with you because it was useless to us .

Do not take credit where it isn't deserved , having all your villages stacked by 2 top 5 tribes is not much of an achievment . :icon_wink:

You didn't change since w9

DeletedUser92

I mean, yo, look.

Whatever we say, we're gonna be wrong. That's just how it is with people like this. There's no sense arguing with them - just noble their tribe out and they tend to go away. Of course, its gonna be annoying listening to them whine about everything we do, and how badly we suck and how we can't attack them when they declared war on us with their main cluster a continent away from ours.

Actually, if you look at THE's main clusters, its more like two or even three continents away from Boo!'s...

...Ahh, but who's counting, right? Those THE players, they suck so bad because they don't want to bother with Boo! for practically no logistical reason whatsoever! How dare they not see how vital it is to declare a phony war on someone just so you can lose 2nd place to them within 24 hours. Surely they must realize the futility of fighting tribes next to them! Certainly, they've realized that a grand alliance of twenty tiny tribes can do what no one or two tribes can dream of!

Well, I guess we'll see about that. In the mean time, I will remain hopeful that its Boo!'s leadership will decide to remain quiet until Boo! has done one single thing worth being proud of in this world.

DeletedUser

proof.jpg

That was simply the first instance I saw where BD was altering the noble stats in their favor, and then it was to hide an Idiots noble, there could be more, or it could be the only one, I don't really care enough to go digging anymore.

Also, yes ombre is outnumbered, but not quite as bad as 500-1, more like 10-1, and that's IF she has received no support from BD's main cluster.

the pink panther

Tribe ranking for the continent 42
Rank Tribe name Points Villages
1 boo! 919.128 190
2 acaboo 351.232 92

14 BD 28.371 6

far more than 10-1

DeletedUser

That was simply the first instance I saw where BD was altering the noble stats in their favor, and then it was to hide an Idiots noble, there could be more, or it could be the only one, I don't really care enough to go digging anymore.

I can see where you might think that, but:

a)
tmnt2zh2.jpg

and

b)
tmnt1mn6.jpg

speak differently.

We managed to find a new player for the account, contacted TMNT, and had him give the details to the new player. Feel free to include him when counting conquered villages, but it was by no means an intentional manipulation of the stats.

DeletedUser

Tribe ranking for the continent 42
Rank Tribe name Points Villages
1 boo! 919.128 190
2 acaboo 351.232 92

14 BD 28.371 6

far more than 10-1

I am counting only those who are actively attacking/supporting ombre, we're hardly going to pull in people on the other side of the continent when the closer players are enough to handle ombre.

DeletedUser

I can see where you might think that, but:

a) poof
b) poof

speak differently.

We managed to find a new player for the account, contacted TMNT, and had him give the details to the new player. Feel free to include him when counting conquered villages, but it was by no means an intentional manipulation of the stats.

Well that's cleared up then.

Back on topic, BD still going strong in ODD, and managing to keep up in ODA too.

Also,
Rank Tribe Conquered Villages
10 BD 55

Probably not quite what they are used too, but not horrible either.

So yes they may be feeling the heat a little, but these multiple wars are probably the only thing keeping most of their members interested and not quitting for the new worlds when they come out... or will we see what all-to-often happens among quite a few of their players occur here too? :icon_eek:

DeletedUser

Do not take credit where it isn't deserved , having all your villages stacked by 2 top 5 tribes is not much of an achievment . :icon_wink:

You didn't change since w9

Lol who stacked me? some was the first war where i was supported yes.

But i was dismissed from power for not setting one player as a sitter even though i tried to set you.

zatara i was against power alone and on my own and lost though managing to give some villages away to people i actually liked

Also remember the dip in your points? You used kaihansens account and your own to rim me, then ended up having them taken off you by the mods. Well done for using a few accounts to coordinate against me.

I would have lost against so many attackers either way but you took all the honour of beating me away when you used more than 1 account against me, and for this reason you cannot insult any player.

Last edited by a moderator: