BD vs. Phoenx

DeletedUser

17/03/2010 Pajuno Phoenx 97 -3,423,419 =365 +40,361,920 +28,225,547 +12,136,373
16/03/2010 Pajuno Phoenx 96 -3,443,054 =365 +38,980,281 +28,196,693 +10,783,588
15/03/2010 Pajuno Phoenx 89 -3,558,695 =365 +38,704,595 +28,194,740 =10,509,855
14/03/2010 Pajuno Phoenx 89 +3,567,061 =365 +38,587,841 +28,077,986 =10,509,855

145k cat damage to buildings courtesy of yours truly.

Nukes home in 72 hours for relaunching.

Just keep pounding, just keep pounding...:icon_twisted:

DeletedUser

Considering the best evidence you can come up with is former tribe mates supporting each other I must laugh...

You had a good old chuckle at our circular right... Well if you have that much insight into our tribe, why don't you display a single message that is evidence that RAM and Phoenx are coordinating??? You can't show any because there are none... And if there were some, it seems as though your spies would have found them already.

You whinge and complain all you like about a number of tribes attacking you at once. Well duh! You became the number 1 tribe in a war game. LOL! What were you expecting, everybody to just sit there and let you keep it without even a challenge?

Reaper summed up Phoenx/RAMs diplomacy nicely in his last post so I don't even need to bother going into that area.

DeletedUser

AHAHAHAHA Iv had a girl say that to me before...

Side 1:
Tribes:
Players: Stiki

Side 2:
Tribes: BD
Players:

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers:

Side 1: 4
Side 2: 367
Difference: 363

image.php

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 3
Side 2: 0
Difference: 3

image.php

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 39,118
Side 2: 3,265,515
Difference: 3,226,397

image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 29,234
Side 2: 0
Difference: 29,234

image.php

[Child voice]Im winning! Im Winning![/Child Voice]

And if anyone takes this seriously other than Gicu who's sarcasm i missed in an earlier post can just send nukes.

DeletedUser

Thanks... You guys ready to roll over and Die. yet? Im running out of nukes, this is taking far too long.

DeletedUser

Out beat???? wtf your from the UK you guys invented english! Im still prettier than you are though!

DeletedUser

"calculated loses" - I was not arguing with Reaper. I have no idea who he is and he posted after me. he is entitled to his opinion. however, I stand by my words: if a leader thinks a soldier under his command is expendable, he is in great wrong.

You don't need to know who i am. the point stands that calculated losses does not mean he thinks people can just die. it means that some villages it would waste valuable troops to defend troops put to better use elsewhere.

KarmaX

Why are you even making all this effort Badlapje, if BD is winning according to your own sources and stats. Why are you doing this, if you are having fun and BD has stated they like to war all three tribes.

You didn't reply to my posts before when I explained the logical explanation of three tribes attacking you and that it has nothing to do with coincidence. It's due to your own policy and the decisions Phoenx made to fight you. We made our NAP to make sure we could focus on BD. You refused to ever make NAPS with other tribes other than THE. That's your own choice. You didn't reply because it made complete sense and for some reason you want to make BD look like the poor innocent victim.

So my question is why all this effort. Could it be you are afraid for what might come in the future...

As to your "claims" of us working together:

1. A dodged nuke says completely nothing even at the RAM border. Anyone who can't stack enough troops in their village would dodge a nuke.

2. Art-1 and Dk are clearly friends from their time in NADS. And you're calling THAT support. That's cannonfodder.

I 2nd that. Art and DK are PA. We have no tribal orders to support PHOENX or anyone else except our tribe members. Such supports are personal and Art doesn't represent all of RAM.

DeletedUser

Well done Stiki!

out beat - class :icon_biggrin:

Skull - when you can dodge and snipe from an active account being played by its original owner there is no such thing as a calculated loss.

However, when you have an account thats gone inactive by the original owner excuses can of course be made on both sides because lets face it, you'll always fight that much harder for your own account. This may tie in with the line of thinking you are taking and is certainly correct on its own merit of human tendancies.

DeletedUser

Skull - when you can dodge and snipe from an active account being played by its original owner there is no such thing as a calculated loss

..And when they finally wear your troops down? And there is nothing left to snipe with? Clever players send nobles nukes when their trainskeep getting sniped.

Kudos to BD their sniping has been impressive (or badlapje's has)

yeah.. Thats what i thought.

DeletedUser

..And when they finally wear your troops down? And there is nothing left to snipe with? Clever players send nobles nukes when their trainskeep getting sniped.

Huh ????

Do you even read what you type..

Do you really think for a blind second .. that a person that knows how to play .. wont rebuild units / walls / ask for support ... or basically go and buy a icecream and eat that while he watches ya " Noble Nukes " Die on stacked walls .. cause lets face it

IT IS VERY OBVIOUS TO SPOT THEM

Who is this guy ? .. You know what .. i really dont care .. Great war so far .. to both sides!

DeletedUser66411

Ask kashman about his noble nukes.

Taoron can deffs vouch for the noble nukes idea to :lol:

Edit: Andddd in case you were still wondering, Phoenx continues to pursue calculated losses.

Side 1:
Tribes: BD
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: Phoenx
Players:

Timeframe: Last 48 hours

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 59
Side 2: 20
Difference: 39

image.php

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

You build troops constantly so you should always have something to snipe with. Nobles take time to rebuild and continue relocating to the frontier to give little warning of their incoming and in a constant barrage scenario they'll be supported by new built offences that are perfectly snipable.

Of course if you havent pre-stacked your villages or called for support on hot spots when the action goes down, you have already made your first defensive error.

BD has a dozen exceptionally good snipers which makes us a very difficult tribe to do well against in caps regardless of how good you are. Numbers count when you have skill behind them.

DeletedUser

My apologies for not replying to all your points, i will sometime in the future i'm sure. Though i reckoned i'd respond to this now. You still say you don't work together with TWC? Let's go over it again:

1. RAM launches on the villages from BD players in K64/54 near the Phoenx border rather then on those BD villages near their border.
2. in your op on me (ongoing atm, so far i gained villas and none of your guys did :lol:) you guys launched on villas that you couldn't even dream of nobling but which were - "imagine the coincidence" - on the RAM border.
3. we just caught the first report of a RAM player actively supporting a Phoenx player (well, DK no longer had that village by then but we sincerely apologise for that). I agree, what he sent is measly, but still i can't help but wonder why on earth he's supporting a Phoenx member?

oh look at that, dk764 (the former owner of the supported village) is NOT on the PA list for art-1

4. i just got the first report of a village Bullmastif has near the RAM border which is completely empty when one of our nukes hits. Wait: you guys used to be hostile with RAM. And now suddenly Bullmastif dodges a nuke on his RAM border (6 squares away for the closest one)? Bligh me, it MUST be our lucky day ... right?

5. wonder above wonder ...now that phoenx is starting to run out on nukes for tormos i see incomings appeared from RAM. Once again though ... close to Phoenx and far from RAM. It's like winning the lottery twice :icon_eek:

Don't worry though... i'm sure it's all just a coincidence. What, with me reaching for the stars and all :icon_wink:

You probably have mistaken us for THE, contrary to them, we don't like to attack people that are already in a tough fight. We wouldn't be bragging about beating Phoenx as THE would be doing if they were in our place (cause THE always choose the easy way after all) Since you've considered yourself at war with us for quite some time, I don't see any problem with throwing nukes anywhere to someone that consider you as an enemy. Is it someone whining I hear?

Coincidences are happening a lot in this world, must be a lucky world. :icon_wink:

Pajuno

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
My apologies for not replying to all your points, i will sometime in the future i'm sure. Though i reckoned i'd respond to this now. You still say you don't work together with TWC? Let's go over it again:

1. RAM launches on the villages from BD players in K64/54 near the Phoenx border rather then on those BD villages near their border.
2. in your op on me (ongoing atm, so far i gained villas and none of your guys did :lol:) you guys launched on villas that you couldn't even dream of nobling but which were - "imagine the coincidence" - on the RAM border.
3. we just caught the first report of a RAM player actively supporting a Phoenx player (well, DK no longer had that village by then but we sincerely apologise for that). I agree, what he sent is measly, but still i can't help but wonder why on earth he's supporting a Phoenx member?

5. wonder above wonder ...now that phoenx is starting to run out on nukes for tormos i see incomings appeared from RAM. Once again though ... close to Phoenx and far from RAM. It's like winning the lottery twice :icon_eek:

Don't worry though... i'm sure it's all just a coincidence. What, with me reaching for the stars and all :icon_wink:

Boy, you sure wasted an awful lot of time on this baddie.

I hate twc, Shitley, Crasula, and the entire crew. I have always hated them, and i will always hate them. That is irrefutable.

As for your accusations, your reaching excessively far. Art-1 and DK are friends, and i had no idea of said support.

As pointed out before by Gicusan, temps ability to manipulate support from individual players was a redeeming and fortuitous trait!! Why are you gonna bitch and moan when DK does the same with Art-1? people say i was reaching, how does a relationship with art and dk translate into Pajuno and shipley???

About the nukes. did you ever think that if they fired to our side once, and then to their side after, that MAYBE they were trying to draw your support from their front? Wow. Is that a military tactic?

Does this mean that we coordinated perfectly???

o_O

Oh woe is me, Im BD and crying in the forums. Gimme a break. Isnt Phoenx down in the hole by 200 villages already? And YOUR crying>?

ROFL.

As mark pointed out, there is a reason your here and posting this garbage. if your trying to curry public favor, maybe you should just admit your sister tribe smurfs, and that other tribe that was clearing turple for Uptown and Templarz...

Gicu and his friend, Angry Chuck... if you dont want people to know your sitting the account, then dont mail people stating you are sitting the account!?! And then dont come here and publicly lie about some sitting three months ago, when this mail was received two or three weeks ago...

One other thing, since i got you here baddie. I have proof from Temps stating that Brob's villages were to be used against LoEN and that i was crazy to assume that it was BD coming for phoenx..

So he says you have no war with LoEN , and yet your guys were moving into position... Now, you have a NAP with LoEN... does this sound like the super uber tribe you would have the world believe you are? Making a NAP with LoEN, after all your players SCOFFED at my nap??

:icon_rolleyes:

Hypocrites, once again.

So your guilty on three sister tribes, MF< smurfs, and that other one.. (someday im gonna find the tribe that had the player that was being sat by a BD member) and then Napping LoEN.

Care to back this up? or gonna pretend not to read the pnp for several more days in an obvious non-response...??

PT. you only post when you can insult or rub salt into the wounds of someone. You think its only when you have something to say? didnt your mom ever tell you if you cant say anything nice, then dont say anything at all?

o_O

Guess your not a lady..

Gicu-

You have 5k more villages. Obviously i am not gonna blow our load of supports in the first week. Sure we are losing villages in two accounts, but we arent out of support. Not by a long shot...

Wasnt that what you said happened to DN? BD's first op cleared all their supports, and that is why the second op they quit after it... Im not intending on making that same mistake as them???

Either way, i dont have to tell you any of our strats. My players trust in me, despite your beliefs. As for morale, LOL. its more fun than ever, even if we have to sit cash and bronze full time. We havent gotten to nobling yet, but dont worry....

one last thing... You say you protect every spear, every sword, etc etc etc..

Then why is baddie letting solo DV get wiped? why are elite bd'ers coughing up entire nukes? Why does tormos block with half DV's?

Your guys are making just as many mistakes homeboy, the only difference is you have 5k more villages to call upon, as the same time as manipulating two tribes to do your dirty work. Do not start boasting until im gone. Cause as long as im here, you will always have a worry.

parm

i assumed if anyone could chit chat while fighting, it would be you. i see that you cant behave as you said you would, all cordial and friendly.. your kicking my ass, and still being a prat about it. Send your nukes back. i will have presents for them this time. And presents for you as well. You may think your untouchable....

DeletedUser

Paj, My mom didn't teach me to fight a war game. I learned that by myself and I'm rather good at it actually. As for Bad and Tormos, I guess even we have our noobishness moments. Enjoy them while they last. :)

rand4747

we don't have any naps or allies except THE. So no family tribes. We seem to constantly need to repeat this. If we don't attack someone else it may be because we don't want to right at that time and instead want to attack someone else? That doesn't mean we have a NAP it just means someone else is priority.

I would continue answering your post but I just have better stuff to do then respond to you.

Last edited: