Bdas

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Close enough to be a sad attempt at recruiting, closed.

Since my last topic was so rudely locked, I decided to Start a dissucsion topic (Just like the last one)and not a recruitment one.

Landorian

At this point IBAN is greater than BDAS but I know you will recruit some huge players and join us at the top.

Good luck.

DeletedUser

both tribes will do good in my opinion, and the only reason for them to fight is if both will be in the same continent, i think we should cleanse this world of nOObs:icon_twisted: and then settle the things among the good tribes.
Die.

DeletedUser

At this point IBAN is greater than BDAS but I know you will recruit some huge players and join us at the top.

Good luck.

Actually BDAS is pretty much closed to recruitment at the current moment. Unlike these other elite tribes who recruit players tied up in other worlds, BDAS is going to recruit more in-world. Since the n00bs, newbs and elites have yet to show themselves BDAS is not actively recruiting.

Of course elite players located in K55 are welcomed. :icon_wink:

DeletedUser3141

Fixed.

Besides, Only time will tell, Maybe if iBAN did abit less talking, and abit more work IG they would have some respect.

Yeah, I totally agree. I mean, it's been hours since the world started, they sure have so much to do IG that they will get themselves killed by posting here in the forum :icon_idea:

DeletedUser

Yeah, we have so much to do, waiting for buildings to...well...build...and stuff. Lol

DeletedUser

And then build troops? Yeh iBAN forgot about that apart :icon_wink:

one: its IBAN. :p

two: Who, honestly, is building troops now. You should atleast wait until the world is one day old. I was talking about in this early stage in the game, all we can do is build resources and our warehouse (mabye the farm once or twice when needed). When the time comes (a day before protection ends), then we will build troops. We didn't forget :icon_wink: .

DeletedUser

I mean't After. Or are you following krono5's strat like all the other sheep?

DeletedUser

I mean't After. Or are you following krono5's strat like all the other sheep?

I was talking about NOW, not the future. You were talking about the future. If you want to talk about a day or so from now, yeah, I'll be occupied a bit more with building troops, but for now... Resources! :icon_biggrin:

Status
Not open for further replies.