Beards or Nonbeards?

• Beards

Votes: 31 50.8%
  • Nonbeards

Votes: 31 50.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

darkaniken2

After an epic debate in the CAEK chat, we have decided to ask the general public. Which is better? :O

DeletedUser

Ah crap. I was so excited I hit the wrong button with my vote. I prefer non-beards, but it depends on the guy. So it's close really, but in general I prefer no beards cause some really can't pull them off at all.

DeletedUser

I want a beard.. Then I'd dress up as a Pirate. :icon_cry:

DeletedUser

And soon we will rid the world of you beardy nubcakes :|

DeletedUser

white beards suck, so im not growing one, can't care less what the other males do.^^

DeletedUser57199

Last year I grew my beard from the month of September then when Halloween rolled around I dressed up as a terrorist... Pure Epic.
To be honest, I loved my beard... but to much work keeping it from making me look like a dirty kid, I don't miss it. But it always comes by to visit anyways :p

Lethal Legend

Tell me about it :icon_rolleyes:

What dont you think have shaved yet?? :icon_eek:

My wife enjoys watching me shave with an electric razor. She says it is seeing me nice and stubble free; I suspect however it is the idea of a buzzing battery operated device that gives the far off contented look.

DeletedUser

my wife enjoys watching me shave with an electric razor. She says it is seeing me nice and stubble free; i suspect however it is the idea of a buzzing battery operated device that gives the far off contented look.

yes