BEAST DECLARE ON NORTH-FAMILY TRIBE

DeletedUser119960

So because a player joined us he must have spied for us?

DeletedUser114002

Ι will leave this here. If any other lady want to add something let me know.
upload_2018-8-9_14-10-39.png

DeletedUser114089

This duck is quacking me up

duck_meme_by_sharpesteyes-daxpafm.jpg

DeletedUser121412

@buinx
@Semtex
@blckdrgn1
@Reek
@NathanPotter

I am replying to this thread because I had left my statement about spies incomplete. Of course each and every member of beast denied it. Its a natural reaction no worries.

Lets now talk about "our" or let me better say your player .facepalm. This guy had barely any contribution in our OP and on top of that he gave his rim villages to beast so they can take an edge on K35. And please we are not 5 years old here. Do not even try to say that you nobled him. He had +0 OD spike when he lost 6 villages. You didnt kill a spear. So here is the spy you were all looking for

This is my lost post here I have nothing else to say. Go ahead deny it as many times as you want. Its pretty sad though a tribe of your size could not win us.

Have a nice disband clowns.
Again I will state this, I honestly do not care what you believe because you are clearly a diluted child and that's fine. You do you. But again Beast had no reason to spy on you, you're ops are unorganized, you decided to snipe rather than stack the first wave of attacks, you killed yourself. A brand new noob tribe could have walked over you, I can tell you if face was a spy we didn't know it because Groot was setup to op face and the guy hes going to Co called us off literally 16 hours before launch. We had stacked the front with him and were on the way to eat his account then suddenly found out he was switching sides. If he was a spy wouldn't it make more sense to leave him where he was and utilize him? Just saying. He simply jumped ship, he didn't pass information to my knowledge because again when fighting you why in gods name would we need it? Stop trying to beat the spy drum to give your ego a boost. A spy won't change your poor ops or poor defense, you played badly and you lost. Get over it and better luck next time.

DeletedUser121476

Beast: * dont recruit from dead tribes *

Also beast: * he left them so we take him *

DeletedUser121412

Beast: * dont recruit from dead tribes *

Also beast: * he left them so we take him *
Incorrect we said don't recruit refugees under attack or they will be eaten, he is being eaten by us still he just chose to co another account. Not the brightest crown in the box are you kid?

King Banana

I did not think you would still go on about spies. All our noble plan was leaked to OMG at our first initial OP. Cat of War even changed his village names in regard to the information given to him.
We never had a spy in OMG, not that it would be hard to obtain. Most of your top players have applied to BEAST.

What is coming up on you, is only your own fault. You recruited multiple of our war refugees, against what was the rank one tribe. What did you expect?

Calling us noobs, yourself top tribe killer. Enea calling himself the best defensive player on TW. Heh.. I think that generally in the eyes of players that usually stay around to late game you look like a salty sore looser.

#glasshouse #throwingrocks #lookingsmart

DeletedUser121412

I did not think you would still go on about spies. All our noble plan was leaked to OMG at our first initial OP. Cat of War even changed his village names in regard to the information given to him.
We never had a spy in OMG, not that it would be hard to obtain. Most of your top players have applied to BEAST.

What is coming up on you, is only your own fault. You recruited multiple of our war refugees, against what was the rank one tribe. What did you expect?

Calling us noobs, yourself top tribe killer. Enea calling himself the best defensive player on TW. Heh.. I think that generally in the eyes of players that usually stay around to late game you look like a salty sore looser.

Love how they actually do spy and yet accused us of spying? Sad really.

DeletedUser50733

Side 1:
Tribes: BEAST
Side 2:
Tribes: O.m.G, O.m.G.
Players: King Enea, ALBANIAN1235

Timeframe: Last month

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 223
Side 2: 52
Difference: 171

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 1,766,493
Side 2: 431,535
Difference: 1,334,958

chart

As if y’all doubted us :cool:

DeletedUser122027

We lose this world from our faults only...spy or not in this game happens many times so tribes leaderships join words with premade members simple and best solution...as for our DEF Plans we cant play with stack when Beast Run 1st OP and had 50-60 targets and 600-700 villages more from us with word settings without prem to boost ur wall after nukes arrives stack is fail easy in this word(thats is reason to snipe prenoble recap and dnt stack villages)....this word settings is for active premade tribes only...

Good job to Beast for winning this war

Good luck to all about 1st position

Only love <3

DeletedUser114089

The war between tHe bLaCk cAts (disbanded) and Radical Beasts has ended.

Well this is awkward of the all mighty O..M.G being the thorn to the "big tribes"

Respect to a couple of players tho who didnt just role over.

#metiforpresident

Last edited by a moderator:

chaty

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score

I remember you guys asking me to spy? But I believe it was more of a joke then anything :p

To be fair can’t back that up all mails are deleted past 1st page. But I do remember your leader whatever his name was messaging me about it but I believe it was a piss take :p

chaty

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
The war between tHe bLaCk cAts (disbanded) and Radical Beasts has ended.

Well this is awkward of the all mighty O..M.G being the thorn to the "big tribes"

Respect to a couple of players tho who didnt just role over.

#metiforpresident

Is your name from the night club in oxford purpleturtle?

chaty

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Side 1:
Tribes: BEAST
Side 2:
Tribes: O.m.G, O.m.G.
Players: King Enea, ALBANIAN1235

Timeframe: Last month

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 223
Side 2: 52
Difference: 171

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 1,766,493
Side 2: 431,535
Difference: 1,334,958

chart

As if y’all doubted us :cool:

To be fair anyone with sense knew exactly how it was gonna go :p their was a lack of teamwork in the tribe lack of cordination and to much hesitation and lack of snipes.

But one person I remember who does deserve special thanks is king enea he put a lot of effort in heck I even couldn’t be bothered with the safe bet sit and passed it over to him