Bedtime Stories : Part 1 ..... [The DuckTales] - Random Productions

DeletedUser104118

Decent tribes are getting more & more elusive.

Also, wars these days. Takes less than two days & there is a winner -_-

DeletedUser111495

Heavy losses early on can cause people to give up or part ways...

DeletedUser111398

Heavy losses early on can cause people to give up or part ways...

What heavy looses?

They had a tribe declare on them and ran, like rabbits to well, Carrot.

image.php

DeletedUser

Gone are the days when people actually fought. Everything is propoganda. There is no more loyalty, honour or a motivation eager to win or fight, even if it meant losing. This game has come to the point where it is very much secretly all about assuring your own survival.

DeletedUser

Gone are the days when people actually fought. Everything is propoganda. There is no more loyalty, honour or a motivation eager to win or fight, even if it meant losing. This game has come to the point where it is very much secretly all about assuring your own survival.

Evidently you are playing with the wrong people.

Given your apparent taste for spam and attention whoring, I cannot say I'm surprised that your members ran at the first sign of trouble.

DeletedUser100403

AFLAC Made Themselves A Lot Of Enemies Right Off The Bat, That Including My Tribe.

I Knew It Was A Matter Of Time That AFLAC Would Fall Apart Under Their Own Ego's. ~666~ Had A Couple Of Good Clears, And Some Successful Attacks Killed.

They Really Should Of Tried To Stay Under The Radar Until They Could Bite Instead Of Being All Bark.

From What I've Heard, Almost 100% Of AFLAC Was Offensive, Bad Teamwork, And Quiet Forums. The Tribe Was In Danger From Day 1.

One Last Shot...

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Evidently you are playing with the wrong people.

I'd like to second this. I have no idea about the internal workings of AFLAC, but there have been plenty of premades in recent years, as well as ingame built tribes, that have demonstrated a strong sense of loyalty and honour.

devil667

Thanks everyone, for all the nice comments, and your support, also the rep points, specially when I got it from the guy with the highest LC counts. :icon_razz:

Now to make a few things clear, this PnP was not a declaration of WAR! Neither are we at war with AFLAC, infact, I didnt even know almost any of them to like or dislike them.

From my perspective I will describe the scenario to you people for a clearer view.

1. When I returned to this game after 4 years, I was told by friends that my definition of "Good" is somewhat extinct, to which I had claimed I didnt need good players but the friends I had made over the years. However, a few of those good caring friends kept saying not to take AFLAC light, which I would have actually during my time. This is not to be taken as the friends underestimating ourselves, but caring deeply for the others.

As I saw, the representation of AFLAC in forums it did seem pretty immature, and thus at a point I was somewhat confused with people asking me to be wary of them. Furthermore, on my return I found out that the overall standard of PnP has really gone down over the years, which can somewhat explain the reducing amount of players, since this game was popular mostly for its rich community.

Coming back to AFLAC, they had already lost my respect for their decision making, due to the incident with Delling, and some others.

- They have claimed Delling was too troublesome for the tribe.. - My question being, why join up then with such a person?

- Secondly, I hate the whole idea of internaling, infact a couple of days before when one of my members asked his village to be internalled so he could coplay someone, I asked him to simply waste his offense, and delete account, but his village was not to be nobled anytime soon.

I personally would admit, many in AFLAC are no doubt better as a farmer/timer/player/defender, than myself. However, the game goes way deeper than that, that is just the primary, with experience playing a vital role. I had that to prove, and I did. Maybe my definition of Good is no longer good enough. But, never again say someone "used to be good", or are outdated, because they are the ones who played this game in its prime, they are the ones who have invented all these strategies you experiment with, and even if they farm only half as much as the "Newage Starters", they can utilize that amount 4 times more efficiently and effectively.

I am not trying to say, we are godlike, we are not, all of us have been rimmed at some point, probably more than most others here, :icon_redface: . All I am saying, stop doubting our resolve, capability and our attachment with each other independent of the game. As for myself, it offends me the most whenever someone doubts the unity of Random. ;) . It runs way deeper than skills or quality.

Ok, guess I have blabbered a lot by now. Thanks to everyone viewing/rating/posting in here, and remember, Random has always put the public entertainment above everything, and never hesitated to put your village at stake for the sake of entertainment of the masses. For it is the presence of each and everysingle one of you that makes this game fun and brings us retired folks back. :icon_wink:

DeletedUser65288

- Secondly, I hate the whole idea of internaling, infact a couple of days before when one of my members asked his village to be internalled so he could coplay someone, I asked him to simply waste his offense, and delete account, but his village was not to be nobled anytime soon.

You would have had a heart attack on W71:icon_eek:

DeletedUser99148

I had high hopes of AFLAC, and plus i had never seen a fire breathing duck before.

Looks like i will have to wait another day :-(

devil667

You would have had a heart attack on W71:icon_eek:

I did already, I came back to TW a few months back, started off on 71 first to see the new features [of quests and all, they werent around on my time], went uptill 3k somehow, then got rimmed badly. It was quite a traumatizing experience, doesnt matter how one plays, let the guy joining first have the biggest advantage even if it is by 1 1 1 resource.

DeletedUser65288

I did already, I came back to TW a few months back, started off on 71 first to see the new features [of quests and all, they werent around on my time], went uptill 3k somehow, then got rimmed badly. It was quite a traumatizing experience, doesnt matter how one plays, let the guy joining first have the biggest advantage even if it is by 1 1 1 resource.

I had that experience except in W70 :p Message me in game if you ever want to share ol' campfire stories

DeletedUser113200

Devil you've actually missed a lot, Now a days Skill = Your forum presence.Which encourages these people who know nothing or have had small success to create premades with the exact same people and ideology sad thing is these people have become the face of tw due to most players being of that nature.A few years ago you would of seen 3-4 premades start and will still be there nearly half a year into the world compared to the 20 or so premades who join a world and 19 of them fail in the first 3 months. I've had the displeasure of joining some of these premades for the past year or so and you'll be stunned by the amount of rubbish they spout on the externals,in game,skype and so on it's all word and no action.Hoping to see you guys at random stick around for some time though.

DeletedUser85291

No... I definitely think it is different. Quite similar indeed but definitely different.