been wondering..

• Thread starter DeletedUser89005
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser89005

i've been looking into the statistics here on world 29 and i see that we have 1,160 players with defence troops at a higher percentage as opposed to offensive troops, which brings me to a question, out of those 1,160 players how many do you actually think are sat/gifted accounts as opposed to genuine accounts, now me being me and i'm not pointing any fingers at any tribes as i know all tribes have there dead accounts troops stuffed in an active front line somewhere, but it is my long standing belief that the only true winning tribe of world 29 or indeed in any other world will be that of the most active tribe, we all know someone who has those troops and we all know they are benefiting from them, which brings me to another question how long can that last, i mean with fronts changeing on an almost daily basis and with the disbanding/reforming/merging of so many tribes in the last few months and again me being me ive been watching it with interest and have somewhat began to see a pattern form from these new tribes with several key players involved and with accounts i believe to be sat/gifted following with them, which raises my final thought and question on this, are these so called key players prepared to risk perhaps 50% if not all there account to actually cheat there way through the game, as the players reduce it becomes more easy to spot...

other than that would people agree we have around a 75% activity ratio with the 1,160 or lower???

DeletedUser

Ssh Bert, you are revealing my hidden talents :icon_cool:

But yh i agree with what your saying

DeletedUser62494

Its become clear to me that you have absolutely no clue what you are talking about. It amazes me how people come onto the forums and make these silly accusations and fail to realize this simple thing called friendship.......No wonder they join and leave as a group...............In short.

YOU SIR ARE AN IDIOT

DeletedUser89005

Hmmmm... seems like i've hit a nerve there.. anyhow you are entitled to your views, but please do refrian from the childish attiude.. there is other threads out there for that..

DeletedUser79621

Tbh Bert, as you said, all teh big tribes have "dead" accounts... So saying people are "risking" their accounts makes no sense. The accounts are dead so nobody is risking anything...

DeletedUser

slayer, ya wanna check your clothing there?, seems your panties are riding a bit high, that or at leat un twist em. Berts just observing what he sees, how you respond/react is up to you

DeletedUser79621

slayer, ya wanna check your clothing there?, seems your panties are riding a bit high, that or at leat un twist em. Berts just observing what he sees, how you respond/react is up to you

You're not the most intelligent person are you?

You insult Slayer then say it's his choice how he responds... Kind of contradicting yourself really ^_^

DeletedUser

You're not the most intelligent person are you?

You insult Slayer then say it's his choice how he responds... Kind of contradicting yourself really ^_^

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
The moment I give more than an otters sphincter for how I am percieved by folks I prolly will never meet face to face is the moment I will quit TW and buy "Making friends-for Dummies"

next insult....................

DeletedUser79621

Wasn't an insult, just an observation :icon_wink:

I knew someone would pick up on it and wanted to be the first ^_^

DeletedUser89005

Tbh Bert, as you said, all teh big tribes have "dead" accounts... So saying people are "risking" their accounts makes no sense. The accounts are dead so nobody is risking anything...

the dead accounts are the sat accounts, being shuffled around various players to soften up targets and support etc, and i know it still happens with players nobeling barbs etc in enemy ground and with there sat account following in as support, my point in the post is quite clear i would have thought, was that it is only a matter of time before someone makes that silly mistake and loses half if not more of there account in doing so.. and is that really worth it???

and fester aint insulting him, humoring him yes, but not insulting.. that i assure you!!

DeletedUser79621

the dead accounts are the sat accounts, being shuffled around various players to soften up targets and support etc, and i know it still happens with players nobeling barbs etc in enemy ground and with there sat account following in as support, my point in the post is quite clear i would have thought, was that it is only a matter of time before someone makes that silly mistake and loses half if not more of there account in doing so.. and is that really worth it???

and fester aint insulting him, humoring him yes, but not insulting.. that i assure you!!

Why would someone lose 50% of their account when someone else would be sending the support? Unless the person was a complete idiot that is :lol:

And humouring him by saying his panties are up too high? That is a very interesting way of humouring somebody.

DeletedUser89005

Why would someone lose 50% of their account when someone else would be sending the support? Unless the person was a complete idiot that is :lol:

because we all make mistakes and its happened before and it will happen again..

And humouring him by saying his panties are up too high? That is a very interesting way of humouring somebody.

lets just say ive heard him say worse and thats how i know it aint an insult..

DeletedUser79621

because we all make mistakes and its happened before and it will happen again..

Like I said, only if they were a complete idiot ^_^ I've never personally had a sat account support a village I'm taking, I use my own troops for that =]

lets just say ive heard him say worse and thats how i know it aint an insult..

Depends on your view of an insult. But as I don't know either of you I can't judge, I personally would have taken it as an insult, Slayer may be different (he is extremely different from me personality wise)

DeletedUser62494

Tbh I have seen more attacks and supports coming from dead GRIND accounts then I have ever seen from any other tribe in this world. So its obvious that your comments and observations are coming from watching how your own tribe is operating.

And sitting on the world forums saying that you think other players/tribes are violating the rules is just pointless. Do yourself a favor and do a bit of research/report the players you think are doing it otherwise you are just wasting our time and your own and making yourself look like a fool.

DeletedUser89005

i am sorry to inform you but it's you who is being seen as the fool, whilst you made your point known and while i do think of it as childish i still give it consideration, as for saying its wasting players time, there is no reason for you to be back on this thread if you disagree with it so much, as for the research ive already done it and will use that to my adavantage at a time of my chosing, and well just to put more embarressment to your theory on this whole topic..

I have seen more attacks and supports coming from dead GRIND accounts then I have ever seen from any other tribe in this world. So its obvious that your comments and observations are coming from watching how your own tribe is operating.

there you agree..

It amazes me how people come onto the forums and make these silly accusations

and then there you dont, hence my saying that i see alot of NN/TLA being confused, its not an insult but when i see what i regard as being contradictive posts like the one above it surely cant be seen as otherwise, i'm sure you mean well, but you really do need to think of what the topic is and whether you comeback to rant and rave again is upto you, but please do it with a respectful attitude..

DeletedUser79621

Bert, he agreed that players have done it in the past, not that they are doing it now which is what you suggested in the OP.

DeletedUser

If you have concerns that someone is cheating, please send in a ticket IG. The public forums are not the place to discuss this. Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.