Begginning Map

DeletedUser

Oke, i need a map of the top 20 tribes.

I would do it myslef, but i officially suck at map making.

Seeing as i am such the nice guy i am, i save your eyes the the pain and ache, and let some one else make it.

I know it seems pointless right now, but i want to see how the world unfolds, i want to see which tribes will be sticking around.

DeletedUser

please wait a week... once again... pills has a monopoly on half of this servers mapmakers of repute, and they are too busy to care right now... just be patient, maps will come out when tribes actually are more than dots. Especially considering the 60 member limit, the maps would be rather unimpressive.

DeletedUser

Like i said.

I like to see things change pal.:)

Now hush before i have to rough you up.:icon_razz:
Edit:Any Possibly spam you to death.

PureAwesome

Oke, i need a map of the top 20 tribes.

I would do it myslef, but i officially suck at map making.

Seeing as i am such the nice guy i am, i save your eyes the the pain and ache, and let some one else make it.

I know it seems pointless right now, but i want to see how the world unfolds, i want to see which tribes will be sticking around.

Uaa given that everyone only has 1 village just go 300 zoom and put the tribes in your self its the same thing

DeletedUser

what the heck is point of making a top 20 map tribe so early in this game? we all know none, or almost none of these tribes will still be top 20 in 1 month.

DeletedUser

You know what? I think I am going to learn how to make maps so that we can have a lockdown on mapmakers.

Just for you floridaboi, I will try to make one tomorrow and post it in the evening.

I have already stated in the fail thread that maps this early = fail

however, it would be better to learn now before the map wars in our tribe start. (Yes, that is correct. We have a thread dedicated to our upcoming map wars)

DeletedUser

Oh shoot... I just realized... I can make maps now xD... and I can do them well lol. I figured out layers when making my new coatofarms/avatar using the gimp...

DeletedUser

There you go Nifft. Now we have 6 people involved in the Pills Map War!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I'm sure I could do them but I'm lazy... and I had to make all those stupid sigs because they were all "too big" and the logo wasn't the right size so I had to make two more and such.

DeletedUser

Lol, i read it, i dont think it likes me.

It didnt work for me.

But really, i didnt know what photoshop to get.

DeletedUser

gimp is also awesome, I have found it very very user friendly, although the interface does take some time to get used to... after that though its just amazing, because... its free!