benny14

DeletedUser

i am looking for a tribe. i want it to be good. i am in k54.

ToTheGallows

I like Benny14. Eh evades the bands and doesn't afraid of anything.

DeletedUser

this is after a message where he says why he kicked me, and then i said he is a great leader and has a good tribe. lol :D

DeletedUser

i warned you what would happen benny, in regard of iamhere1234 posting what i would consider slightly sensitive information about Bored on the forums before i knew it was you...

rancido64 said:
if i find proof that you are benny, you should probably start over/delete account/run screaming

i received proof (and since you were booted this thread has provided it undoubtably), so you were booted and should probably do what my quote above says..

DeletedUser

look for what i said that was so bad. im sure people will agree that it is harsh

DeletedUser

Harsh or no, you were a liability the tribe, as a result you had to go.
Btw, that was not the only reason for your dismissal. 3 other council members were in agreement that you'd have to go as a result of other reasons.

DeletedUser

yeah, in the forums owenroe started a fight because i had a claim and my train was just going to be sent. you said to stop and Make My Day took the vill before you said to attack again. what other reasons?

Murderous Mouse

He doesn't need a reason. He is duke to lead you, he thought you were bad for the tribe, and thus you were removed.

DeletedUser

how was i bad for the tribe? i helped. i was active on the forums. some people never post and dont do 'mandatory' things

DeletedUser

At least those people don't make fools of themselves on the forums.

ToTheGallows

Can anyone else see that the laundry flapping in the wind is still dirty?

DeletedUser

Bad for the tribe....

Your village builds are atrocious, as are your armies (as confirmed by the account sitting session snagglepuss had on you recently).
You flap your mouth off in the public forums all too easily and don't have any concept of the word "subtelty".
You acted as Army General and did nothing, when i assigned you someone to HELP you do the job, you lost the plot and started going mad at both me and her.

I could go on, but tbh i really cant be bothered.

Yes, i am nobling one of your villages, as others will begin to do so to your others.

EDIT: Yes, you did do most mandatory things and i'll commend you on that. However you also sent attacks on a player we were targetting WELL before the announced launch time which gave them ample time to react. And now most dead weight has been removed, i dismissed 6 players today to make room for others and i am now sure that our member base are all decently active, read the forums and follow commands by myself and our Army General. So don't feel too hard done by, you're not the only one.

Last edited by a moderator: