Best and worst dukes.

DeletedUser

Well we've all been here in the world for a while. So I think it's time to trash talk a bit. What are your thoughts on certain dukes of other tribes. Lets hear something interesting as everybody knows that there are always those tribes with dukes that have no idea what they are doing.

So who's got the dirt on who?

DeletedUser

The duke of LePipe sucks SOOOOOOO much.

She's the worst ever, hands down.

Shadryk 01

King69Kobra of _HITS_ is a fine leader and able war commander. I fought against him in W13. His tribe outperformed their stature.

DeletedUser

Worst-LordoftheNorth

while I was leading Mouse? for our short run, got a mail that simply said- merge?

o_O

Best-DaB and hyunwoong are the only ones I've heard enough about to have a positive opinion :)

DeletedUser

SWID... :D

I must say I wasn't the best Duke while I lead Mouse? hahaha

DeletedUser92094

Worst duke - Who ever is leading the top rank tribe.
Best duke - Someone leading one of those tribes where they are the only member, cause they know how to keep ALL their current members in line.

DeletedUser92094

Still stalking.

Door, leave me alone.
i got that restraining order in the first place to keep you away from me.
Yes, you are correct what you are thinking.
"but i'm not with in 500 meters of you?"
but i thought you would get the point that i do not want you stalking me. :icon_neutral:

DeletedUser93513

Best duke: .Sam./gRim Sleeper. - I haven't had many dukes in my defense :lol:
Worst duke: Alting ... ended up kicking me and using his tribe to noble me in w49. Then I restarted :S

DeletedUser

Worst-LordoftheNorth

while I was leading Mouse? for our short run, got a mail that simply said- merge?

o_O

Best-DaB and hyunwoong are the only ones I've heard enough about to have a positive opinion :)

It wasn't me that jumped into FORK after loosing 2 members...

Beside I'm not a Duke...

DeletedUser

Haha, I'm not claiming to be a good duke here. At the time I was working 16 hour shifts, so I did what I could to help my members. And I think for the most part the ones still here appreciate my move :)

DeletedUser

I like the duke of Fury, Since no-one else has mentioned him. lol

He seems to know what he's doing ;D