Best Duke?

DeletedUser109353

Is there a best duke out there right now? If so.....post it and the tw stats link here. We can talk it over and fight and other common talk that happens on a thread.

IGN:JMDoesWJD (Duke of BUCKLE)

DeletedUser109699

I am :D

Even if I am not a duke on this server...

I use a technique usually how my members are all at same activity, at max. possible level.

I allso never ever create a mass tribe anymore,
I like a nice structure in a tribe, max. activity, and max. experiënce, all this with less members.

My preferences goes to elites of max. 20 members, but sometimes I make an exception and I create one of 25 max. members.

Edit: I allways try to get the cleanest profile, CoA, and I work toward coöperation and attack plannings efficiëntly.

I take hard decisions when needed.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser75995

There was one back in the day I'm sure old players remember him. Can't say if there is anyone great right now since I've been away for a few months

DeletedUser109353

I wish we had those kind of players today.....some of my friends played on of the 30 area worlds and won it all.....They just left after that...

DeletedUser

I am :D

Even if I am not a duke on this server...

I use a technique usually how my members are all at same activity, at max. possible level.

I allso never ever create a mass tribe anymore,
I like a nice structure in a tribe, max. activity, and max. experiënce, all this with less members.

My preferences goes to elites of max. 20 members, but sometimes I make an exception and I create one of 25 max. members.

Edit: I allways try to get the cleanest profile, CoA, and I work toward coöperation and attack plannings efficiëntly.

I take hard decisions when needed.
I personally don't like the 'elite' approach towards tribes unless the server demands it such as the HP world. I personally like as many people as possible, cut the bottom inactive people out and fill with more active people. The duke would need to be very organized to keep that many people in check but it is easily done if you work with other people you know and trust.

Majority of people will jump on the 'oooo mass recruiters! There going to be shocking' band wagon, and yes in the majority of circumstances the tribe will be rubbish and fail. But with the right talent at the helm then the tribe could go very far....

On the subject of a good duke though, I would have to say..... I will get back to you on this.

DeletedUser

I personally don't like the 'elite' approach towards tribes unless the server demands it such as the HP world. I personally like as many people as possible, cut the bottom inactive people out and fill with more active people. The duke would need to be very organized to keep that many people in check but it is easily done if you work with other people you know and trust.

Majority of people will jump on the 'oooo mass recruiters! There going to be shocking' band wagon, and yes in the majority of circumstances the tribe will be rubbish and fail. But with the right talent at the helm then the tribe could go very far....

On the subject of a good duke though, I would have to say..... I will get back to you on this.

My thoughts almost exactly :)

But I think tribes should start with a smaller member base (without setting a number on it or closing recruitment) since at the beginning it's hard to tell who will go far. Though it only takes around a month or two to figure that out.

DeletedUser109699

Mass-tribes can do it well, but that's pretty rare...

It allso takes in much more time if you have a spy to track him, planning things goes smoother if you have like 25 members, no chaos on forums, etc...

DeletedUser

Please explain your your self when you say it's rare for big tribes to do well?

DeletedUser

there is one, Pajuno, hands down the most ignorant person around, but hell of a guy, and hands down best duke out there.

DeletedUser109353

I do think that mass tribes arent well knit unless they cleanse about a month or so out. I will look at the suggestions. Thanks for the great feedback. Keep it coming.

DeletedUser109699

Please explain your your self when you say it's rare for big tribes to do well?

Well, in a mass-tribe are more members (hello mr obvious :D)

Lot of members means more chances on having spies.

Having spies allmost allways destructs mass-tribes, while in elite, if you have a spy, you can easily track him down.

Offcource, not every elite is better, but when an elite-tribe is under good leadership, an elite is 24/7 active, you only have few members, so you protect every member automatically for own safety, a member less does makes the difference so the coöperation works better.

Allso, trying to get on top with only 20-30 members is much harder than with 67 members. So the motivation is bigger, which results into more individual activity.

Forums aren't a mess, so you have the best possible overvieuw on what's happening.
Elite has more controle about the people they recruit, so there will be more % experiënce allso.

Mass-tribes mostly ask support CONSTANTLY, so you weaken yourself more. And what do you like the most?

A tribe where everybody could take someone on its own, and helping these players, or waisting troops to a player who finally will get nobled anyway?

Finally, there's allso the fact that you immediatly spot inactives, and can replace them by better members, and once your elite is finished and you achieved the members good enough, planning goes much smoother even then mass's...

There'll sure be even more advantages then this about which I'm not thinking at the moment...

DeletedUser109699

I can't vote anyone here but me since I'm new on this server, I can't tell who's a good leader and who isn't...

All I can say is about myselff for the moment...

Once this world is in a stage further, I might be able to say who possibly can be a good leader and who doesn't...

DeletedUser

Surely I'm the best duke?
emoticon-00122-itwasntme.gif

DeletedUser

I'll nominate myself ;P

Only kidding, I'm not an arrogant kid.