Best Duke?

DeletedUser

Maybe not the best of all time , but Matt is a hell of a leader

DeletedUser

I'm not sure. All I know is that most likely I haven't had the best TW has had to offer in terms of leaders.

Pajuno

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
there is one, Pajuno, hands down the most ignorant person around, but hell of a guy, and hands down best duke out there.

hmmm.. i believe the word you are looking for is "arrogant".. i am hardly "ignorant".

I am :D

Even if I am not a duke on this server...

I use a technique usually how my members are all at same activity, at max. possible level.

I allso never ever create a mass tribe anymore,
I like a nice structure in a tribe, max. activity, and max. experiënce, all this with less members.

My preferences goes to elites of max. 20 members, but sometimes I make an exception and I create one of 25 max. members.

Edit: I allways try to get the cleanest profile, CoA, and I work toward coöperation and attack plannings efficiëntly.

I take hard decisions when needed.

You post a good story, seems like you are trying to impersonate my tribe, almost to a T.

Look it up, Phoenx w30. Unbeaten, we have mowed through the best, worst, and most numerous of tribes in w30 history, and are well on our way to sealing the victory once and for all.

I have literally followed rules very similar to the ones in this post, and i started phoenx the day w30 began. I am not sure how many other tribes can boast that, plus having had the same duke the entire time. ( i know of a few tribes that old and storied, but they have changed dukes a few times, several in some cases.)Just read the w30 forums, and you will see my notoriety in seconds...

I also challenge anyone to come and offer BH your services, cause they could definitely use the back up...